LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Village Password Issues

Sometime between 0500 and 2130 (930PM) Central time yesterday, something happened. I can no longer login to my villages. I know I'm typing my password correctly and the email new password function isn't working.

I was able to create a new account and it worked fine. So far as I can tell, it's about wide spread.

Please help!!!

Moderators,

Ok, it's just my accounts. Would one of ya'll PM and let me know what's going on and why I'm the only one targeted?

Sorry don't have any access to that area, Daily Di will have to get to it when he has a chance.

Sorry, didn't know you would have taken offense to that strategy. Of course, probably someone whined because I took one of their deserted towns they hadn't played in forever.

You know you can ban multiple logins from a single IP right if you didn't want people doing that. In the game, under your admin panel, allow duplicate ip, change it to a zero. Coulda saved both of us a lot of hassle.

Sorry, didn't know you would have taken offense to that strategy. Of course, probably someone whined because I took one of their deserted towns they hadn't played in forever.

You know you can ban multiple logins from a single IP right if you didn't want people doing that. In the game, under your admin panel, allow duplicate ip, change it to a zero. Coulda saved both of us a lot of hassle.

were all of those 120 population towns yours then?

Let's see. I had 17 towns, with 13 logins. So while DD eliminated the user names, he's actually left a lot of orphaned database entries in regards to towns.

Keeping the towns under 120 is a strategy I learned off the Devana website. Was good for resources. But bad for time. DD probably did me a favor. I was spending about 3-4 hours a day on the game trying to catch up to Phil. I wanted to spice the game up and see if I could get an alliance together to take out the biggest challenge. :D

....I was spending about 3-4 hours a day on the game trying to catch up to Phil. I wanted to spice the game up and see if I could get an alliance together to take out the biggest challenge. :D

Now you see why I don't do gaming :P It starts out as a bit of fun then it takes over your free time- and more :( And after all the time and effort one put's in, what does one get? To say that they won B) Doesn't seem like a very good deal to me but whatever....to each their own ;)

Bettypooh