LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers

I've been wondering recently about using pacifiers and what it would feel like, so I recently bought some toddler pacifiers (18m+) and started using them! To be honest i said i wasnt an AB when i first joined here, but reading others stories makes me want to try more things into the AB lifestyle, so im trying new things. the first night i slept with a pacifier in, i expected to fall out and i'd wake up the next morning trying to find it, but that wasnt the case, i slept all night and woke up the next morning with the pacifier still in my mouth! to be honest i couldnt believe i'd gone all night without it falling out. It felt great, but after i took the pacifier out, my front teeth felt very sore, this only happened the first night i did this, BUT they are still abit sore every morning when i wake up (when im using the pacifier)

is this normal? since i havent used a pacifier for about 20 years?

am i damaging my teeth? usually pain to the body isnt a good thing (thats what im thinking anyway!)

i know todler pacifiers are not designed for adults, so should i order a NUK5 off the internet, think this would help?

thankyou!

I get this from time to time, and its basically because you're chewing on that dummy, especially when you're asleep, which causes your teeth to ache. Dunno if causes permanent damage through, I hope not :P, a nuk 5 is easier to keep in the mouth with out having to bite down on it, but you can still get achey teeth.

Guest Baby-Toa

A nuk 5 should be a little easier to keep in your mouth. as the person above me said that your teeth might still be sore I would try a nuk 5 at least to see if works better.

When I started getting into my diaper fetish, I was only a DL. It didn't take long to want to be a daddy. And then a funny thing happened - I found I needed to regress - that it was goog for me. Great for the attitude! So now, I'm trying to become a little boy when I need to.

That said, I fell in love with the Nuk5 paci just as soon as I got it out of the box! I suck on it helplessly when I go to bed. Well, I also hold my teddy bear and I wear diapers to bed all the time. My wife thinks its cute!

Its only my opinion, but you should try to become a habitual, dependent paci boy - it's make you feel better all the time.

If it hurts, stop. It won't be great for your mouth or teeth if you keep doing it.

Try getting a larger size paci soon as. It'll be designed for your size mouth and your body won't have to fight to keep it in and cause you any real harm when sucking or biting.

I used to use 18mth ones, I still suck my crocodile one sometimes ( :angel_not: ) but it grates after only about 10 minutes or so. My NUK5 one though, I can't go to bed without it...it also beats the crap out of Nytol, organic sleep tea or liquor as a sleep aid :P

If you want the childish one then go with inner-child, they're good quality, and about the same as a plain nuk5. Plus you can get a clip for it, so that if it falls out it won't land on the floor (just under you :X).

I think the problem is, when you bite down on a small one it tends to be your two front teeth, whilst a bigger one will spread the load as it were.

I've been wondering recently about using pacifiers and what it would feel like, so I recently bought some toddler pacifiers (18m+) and started using them! To be honest i said i wasnt an AB when i first joined here, but reading others stories makes me want to try more things into the AB lifestyle, so im trying new things. the first night i slept with a pacifier in, i expected to fall out and i'd wake up the next morning trying to find it, but that wasnt the case, i slept all night and woke up the next morning with the pacifier still in my mouth! to be honest i couldnt believe i'd gone all night without it falling out. It felt great, but after i took the pacifier out, my front teeth felt very sore, this only happened the first night i did this, BUT they are still abit sore every morning when i wake up (when im using the pacifier)

is this normal? since i havent used a pacifier for about 20 years?

am i damaging my teeth? usually pain to the body isnt a good thing (thats what im thinking anyway!)

i know todler pacifiers are not designed for adults, so should i order a NUK5 off the internet, think this would help?

thankyou!

Hey welcome to my world. I was adamantly against being an AB however as time has passed I have slowly joined the darkside. My reccomendation is to order a nuk 5. Adult sized pacifier. Proper sized pacifier won't hurt the teeth.

I have a feeling I am heading to the AB side as well. I'm strictly DL, but I bought a pack of pacifers for me and my girlfriend, and I love it. It adds to the adorable factor, and I'm hoping to get myself some footy PJ's soon...Never thought I'd come over to the AB side, but I guess there is no reason to fight it. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I have a feeling I am heading to the AB side as well. I'm strictly DL, but I bought a pack of pacifers for me and my girlfriend, and I love it. It adds to the adorable factor, and I'm hoping to get myself some footy PJ's soon...Never thought I'd come over to the AB side, but I guess there is no reason to fight it. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

I just find it funny that so many of us 'strict dls' are slowly making the jump. I don't know my limits but I know what i want to try.

Merry Christmas! thankyou again for the replys! much appreciated, i definately agree, the 18m+ paci rests on my front teeth, not any further in, so maybe a nuk5 will solve the problem :)

i know myself theres no reason to fight my feelings, to be honest a few years ago, (when i was experimening with diapers) i decided it was "wrong" (i cant really explain) but i convinced myself that i shouldnt be doing this, adults dont do this etc. a few months later the feelings came back, i repeatedly tried to forget and ignore them, but i couldnt. i dont see any reason to ignore these AB urges, im gona do it eventually, lol

just ordered an nuk 5 from inner-child, a nice blue one :) i know its xmas day but they will be working again by new year :)

ouuh ouuh! New Years Resolution

1)Become an Adult Baby :)

i havent even recieved my nuk 5 yet (obviously, i only ordered it yesterday, but i want to order another one! a blue one with a teddy picture on it, oh and a paci clip as well so i dont lose it!!! what do you think? i should order another? :)

Welllll I might be the wrong person to ask but... YES :X If you're a bit short on cash you can also order just the clip..... but then it won't have a teddy on it :P

Same happened to me too. Was definitely just a DL, and then one day, buying nappy wipes etc, saw some pacis in the pharmacy. Bought one, loved it! Ended up buying an NUK5 online, and now I'd deffo say I'm an AB/DL.

Know what you mean about the teeth thing - if I don't use the NUK5 for a while I get the same thing.

Is anyone else like this?

I NEVER sucked my thumb as a child but now using a paci as a aBaby I find I do it quite often. Quite redening when found in certain situations happily sucking away without any real knowledge of it.

Good to hear its happened to others also. I started wearing a little over 3 years ago. I said to myself I was stictly DL (apart from my love for plastic pants). I remember writing in these forums a while ago curious about entering the AB side............

It started off with baby print plastic pants.....Ive got about 15 pairs, then I got myself a NUK5 paci.......dont go to bed diapered with out it..............then came a onesie, then another onsesie, then 3 more, then a romper, and now i want a nuk5 bottle teat. Still not an AB though............lol

I mean i dont like to act like a baby, but getting up this morning well padded (3 diapers) and wet as and wearing my cute tigger onesie and paci is what its all about !!! :P