LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marshmallows

Okay I tried this out, and am going to try this again, as I did not get the results as described. Oh it made me go, but I think I need to lay down and hold the marshmallows in longer. Oh 4 marshmallows, chilled for 10 minutes in freezer, pop them in and 15 minutes. Pooped my diaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, tried this again, this time 5 chilled mash mellows, for 20 minutes( little more easy to get in)..

Stayed set for 30 minutes. And started to feel a little need to go... Once I stood up maybe made it 2-3 minutes and oops I pooped my pants.. It's a good thing I was diapered...

Much more enjoyable. Wound like to do a gain

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Baby Fluttershy 956

I just tried it and it was fun. At first it was painful but then the pain goes away (I was laying down on my bed) I stood up to stretch and it all just busted out quickly.

• 3 months later...

I haven't tried this personally since I'm having enough voiding issues already. However, if their like any other suppository then its effect will go away with the bowel movement. There won't be any lasting effects unless you don't completely void all of the marshmallow the first time. Then you might have a second, much less severe, bm later.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite living with a roommate (who does not/will not know ever) i had to try it. The first was a little trickery to get in, but the next four went in easy. Nothing much happened, save for wetting my diaper some (after completely soaking another not 15 minutes before.) There was a bit of internal rumbling, then about a half hour later some wet sounding farts. I didn't want to accidentally get something on my bed sheets, so I got off, but was hit with a cramp (not hurtful, just "oh!") squatted and a second later felt them all pop out. There was also a lot of water along with it, which was what worried me. That, and then I soaked it with even more pee.

All in all, it's always fun to put things up me butthole (something not a dildo was a first) and the clean up/smrell really wasn't too bad. It's just, I didn't want to jump in the shower, as I wouldn't hear if my roommate returned. If it's past 1:30, I can safely assume he went to his girlfriend's home. But I was sure he would sneak up. On this time of all times.

If I lived on my own again, I wouldn't mind this again, or try the banana or oatmeal things. But none are truly a substitute for the real deal. Still feel like there's more water wanting to come out, but going through a third diaper this evening wouldn't be a bad thing!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried the marshmallow thing and it didn't work.

Putting oatmeal into a diaper was good it felt like real poop!

What kind of oatmeal did you use? Please be specific, I want to try this.

I also heard that noodles work? I have plenty of those.

Okay, my research-obsessed side of me got the better of me. I did this. I got about 5 up there (geez, they're hard to get up, I spent a while trying to get it up and not have it break apart. probably more like 3-4 due to how much broke apart), and now, about half an hour later, I'm feeling pressure down below. Going to try to hold it.

I don't mess in diapers. I do not like it. This was for the sake of my own research on how things worked. FOR SCIENCE, YOU MONSTERS!

Uuum, You're not supposed to flush wipes (even the flushable ones are iffy about this).

Yeah, I learned the hard way. Apartment maintenance got it unclogged. The things I do for research.

I've collected the data I needed. Never again am I ramming something up my ass.

• 3 weeks later...

So I did the marshmallow thing again last night, only with the giant ones (didn't have regular). Froze, but 'em in half, and pushed 'em up. By the fourth half, I was feeling full, but managed to push the last two halves up afterwards, just had to really push.

I was cramping almost immediately, and I was trying to still get my butt to close and settle down. I had a towel laid out on the floor (just in case) and laid down. I wanted to get my body used to the idea of going while laying down. Not ten minutes later (after a lot of sticky, bubbly, wet, and cold farts) I was relaxed and let my bowels do its thing. They filled up my diaper really quick and if felt pretty good. But then my bowels kept going and pushed out a poop! And then another one! I know it was two different ones from how they felt. Totally unexpected, but nice.

Well, I had to do the clean up quick before my roommate got home, only to notice this morning that he never returned. I could have enjoyed it so much longer! Damnit! I'm curios now to try the other substitutions, but I gotta make sure the roomie will be gone the whole night.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...