LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missed Opportunity

I just took a poop in the toilet, thinking that it was going to be sloppy, but as I felt it slide through and out my poop chute, I knew I'd made a mistake. It turned out to be a small, but plump and firm log and would have sat nicely in my vinyl briefs. :wub: It smelled lovely -- just a normal average poop smell, nothing rancid. It was perfect, apart from the fact that it could have been larger. I would have loved to squish that baby all over my butt, legs and genitals. But alas, I think that's it for pooping for me for the next few hours anyway. All I have to remind me of that cute little poop it is the residual smell as I sit here unwiped.

**SIGH** I'm going to pout over that poopie all day! :(

Anybody have a similar experience of wasting a perfectly good poop, not realizing how orgasmic it'd turn out to be?

aww...don't worry...there will be another one! While they are all somewhat unique...shall we compare them to snowflakes?...there will another one for you to enjoy and cherish. We can't wallow over lost opportunities.

I haven't messed all that often and more or less stopped as I've gotten older, for a couple reasons. First, I've become quite regular - first thing in the morning - when I'm usually getting ready to go to work. Second, it's become quite soft, though not runny, which is too much of a mess for my tastes. But every once in a while I do get surprised by "plump/firm" and have a wistful, too-bad moment before flushing.

Sigh.

• 2 years later...

Every one that goes in the toilet is a missed opportunity!

You could always poop on a paper-towel first. If you like the way it looks, stick it in yer' pants. If you don't, flush it.

I dunno!

You could always poop on a paper-towel first. If you like the way it looks, stick it in yer' pants. If you don't, flush it.

What I've been doing is this: after I've pooped, I pull my diapers or briefs down and have a look. If it's not what I was hoping for, I clean up straightaway. If it is what I wanted, then an hour's worth of pure enjoyment is in store! By pooping on a paper towel or newspaper, you would miss out on filling the diaper up straight from your body, which is a big part of the fun and the turn-on.

What I've been doing is this: after I've pooped, I pull my diapers or briefs down and have a look. If it's not what I was hoping for, I clean up straightaway. If it is what I wanted, then an hour's worth of pure enjoyment is in store! By pooping on a paper towel or newspaper, you would miss out on filling the diaper up straight from your body, which is a big part of the fun and the turn-on.

That's true, but if it doesn't come out right you would still have to do a small clean-up if you did that.

That's true, but if it doesn't come out right you would still have to do a small clean-up if you did that.

Well, whenever my body does trick me into making me think I've got a good poop on the way, and it's not, at least I enjoyed the filling-up part. It's only if I pooped in underwear that I'm annoyed and clean-up is more arduous.

I dunno!

I used to do this when I was a kid, except with toilet paper :blush: I guess we are all a bit weird in our own way :P

• 2 weeks later...

The paper towel thing brought out a long forgotten memory from my early days.

Not sure how old I was, probably early teens, but I have long had a facination with diapers and poopie pants.

Back to the paper towel thing, I would take paper towels, and fold them back and forth a few times, and place them on the tolite seat before sitting to take a poop.

This was the first sensation I had comparable to a poopie pants, and was safe for me and fairly easy to clean up.

Of course as we grow older, we have other options!

Wondering if any others have tried something similar when first testing the waters? :thumbsup:

Dee

• 3 weeks later...

I just took a poop in the toilet, thinking that it was going to be sloppy, but as I felt it slide through and out my poop chute, I knew I'd made a mistake. It turned out to be a small, but plump and firm log and would have sat nicely in my vinyl briefs. wub.gif It smelled lovely -- just a normal average poop smell, nothing rancid. It was perfect, apart from the fact that it could have been larger. I would have loved to squish that baby all over my butt, legs and genitals. But alas, I think that's it for pooping for me for the next few hours anyway. All I have to remind me of that cute little poop it is the residual smell as I sit here unwiped.

**SIGH** I'm going to pout over that poopie all day! sad.gif

Anybody have a similar experience of wasting a perfectly good poop, not realizing how orgasmic it'd turn out to be?

I always find it tragic to flush a good poop...I'm only a weekend baby usually, and it always seems such a waste to see a nice solid load I might've had some fun with uselessly circle the bowl. It's a curious thing; everybody pees & everybody poops, but few of us are blessed with the ability to derive additional pleasure from these inevitable acts of elimination...

• 1 month later...

yeah, I just wasted one today :( One of those metamucile generated ones, but man that would have been great to dump in my pants :blush: Oh well, theres always another day. I have found things like rice and milk help create nice monstrous ones, and I am learning that Metamucile helps keep it together and carry it along for the final outcome.

I think I have a weird or 'damaged' system though, or maybe not. isay that because as a kid I used to hold it a lot for a long time until I could have a massive very firm load, which isn't good for your system, or you. In trying to undo all this I have been working with other things to get the same results with out doing any more damage, and trying to get myself to a more healthy level...if that can happen. *shrug*

The metamucile though....W*O*W I like that a lot, but the only down side is the excess gas produced :blush:

I fart enough already, I don't need anymore :P but if thats the only downside, and it helps 'clean me out' and I enjoy it, so much the better.

Now for a good bowl of rice and maybe some eggs....who knows whats for dinner though....hmmmmm...salad maybe?

What I've been doing is this: after I've pooped, I pull my diapers or briefs down and have a look. If it's not what I was hoping for, I clean up straightaway. If it is what I wanted, then an hour's worth of pure enjoyment is in store!

This is what I do most often.

I think there was a time in my early years of liking this that 100% of all poo's went in my pants, regardless of whether or not they were gonna stay there! It was like: Gotta go potty? Do it in your pants first, then get rid of it if you don't have the time to enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

The paper towel thing brought out a long forgotten memory from my early days.

Not sure how old I was, probably early teens, but I have long had a facination with diapers and poopie pants.

Back to the paper towel thing, I would take paper towels, and fold them back and forth a few times, and place them on the tolite seat before sitting to take a poop.

This was the first sensation I had comparable to a poopie pants, and was safe for me and fairly easy to clean up.

Of course as we grow older, we have other options!

Wondering if any others have tried something similar when first testing the waters? :thumbsup:

Dee

Yeah, I got started somewhat by experimentation. I really wanted to try wetting my pants around 13 or 14, but i could never bring myself to do it as the nature of a wetting accident gets it all over the place. So i thought well i could try pooping my pants, that would actually stay in my pants. But at the time my mom still did my laundry so i thought i would put some toilet paper in my underwear to keep the poop from staining my pants. That worked well, and suddenly i was more into pooping than wetting.

Ten in situations where i didnt have that option i wanted the feeling but needed deniability i case i was caught. So i used te same trick with papertowels/TP and the seat that you mentioned above.