LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crossdresser Forum Talking About Ab/Dl'S

I regularly search the web for mentions of diapers or ab/dl just to see what is being said. Today I found a thread in a cross dresser forum talking about one of them seeing a guy sitting in a diaper in a gay bar.

In the past I admit that I was less than accepting of cross dressers, but as my fetish has grown I started to realize what they must go through and how their desires probably match many of ours. They just like to wear something different that us. I assumed that they probably felt the same way about us, but after reading what most of them were saying I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, here's the link... http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121598

I always thought we had alot in common, too. It's why I have started to take a liking to CDs and Transpeople. While some of them may find that our way of life makes them uncomfortable, it's a (sometimes) two-way street; but you have to accept that both groups experience feelings, and ultimately, reality, along parallel lines, however complex they may be. The LGBT community sticks together to fight for their rights, even though I'm sure there are Lesbians who view male homosexuality as something strange and somehow different from their own sexuality -- they still rally together to ensure that we're all free to live our lives the way we want! Shouldn't we do the same, as a collective of Alternative Lifestyle folks?

That was a good thread. I want to reply, but I don't wanna register just to make one post. . Maybe they'll know we're watching them from here and wanted to participate. .

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more replies, I'm keeping an eye on that thread just to see what another subculture/fetish/lifestyle etc thinks of this particular "thing". I would of thought that some of the TGs, sissies, and CDs on here would of piped up :P. Its an interesting thread, and they do seem understanding to a degree, and it is interesting to see their perspective of abdls (even through they don't seem to be talking about dls alot, they just assume this guy is an ab :X), whilst also thinking about my perspective of "them" are (which is probably a little more tolerant just due to interacting with tgs, sissies and cds on here :P).

One post did annoy me through, and I am in two minds weather to register and set the record straight:

Adult babies would seem to be a case of arrested development, something happened during their childhood which locked them into a particular place. The normal course for all species is to grow-up to adulthood and leave the trappings of baby-hood behind. This suggests to me adult babies are in need of therapy to help them move past their blockage.

Not so sure the same thing applies to men who dress as women or men who want to be women. It would depend on the person and their motivations for their behavior. GG's often swing back and forth between a feminine and masculine look, hence, it ought to be "normal" for men to do the same thing. Unfortunately, in our culture, it isn't considered normal, but I would argue in this case, the cultural view is biased and in need of correction.

Hence, my "perspective" is that adult-babies are in need of therapy, and our western culture needs to correct it's bias against men who want to appear feminine.

This post just seems so judgemental, all ab need therapy, they're sick in the head crazy! But cds aren't, just society needs to adjust to them.

How many of us abs are in a state of arrested development? Not many I'd wager, we have jobs, cars, families, a life outside of being an AB. He/she (don't know the correct term for a crossdresser :X) seems to think that cross dressing is done for many different reasons whilst, adult babies just do it cause they're fucked up. There are so many different types of abs who do it for so many different reasons, for some its a fetish, for some its a lifestyle, for some they want to be a baby/kid all the time whilst for others they're happy doing it once a night.

I think western culture needs to correct its bias against men who want to appear juvenile, women can have teddies, cool pj's, act child like sometimes and get away with it. Men get called immature :/.

All the other posts are good through, if a little basic on their knowledge, which is to be expected really. Some don't get "us" but they don't hold it against us.

Sorry, but I find it quite humorous that guys who CHOOSE to dress like women, can't understand someone choosing to dress another unique way. I may be wrong, but from the name/talk on that site, it's not transgendered people trying to be themselves; it's men, who know they are men, wearing dresses. I have no problem with this, but why should they have a problem with how others dress?

I see no problem with any clothing "fetish" what you wear is very much a form of self expression. Go with what works for you, but when you're proudly flying your freak flag you shouldn't be pointing and laughing at others :)

....Some don't get "us" but they don't hold it against us....

Like us, CD's know darn well that they're unusual, and yes most of them are pretty darn tolerant of other 'different' folks :) but a few are just the opposite :huh: That's called 'normal' ;)

I remember a CD getting scathed on a CDer's message board ages ago for saying how nicely a thick diaper gave a feminine shape at the waist and butt under clothing:( All I can say is that it really does! :P:lol::D

Bettypooh

Sorry, but I find it quite humorous that guys who CHOOSE to dress like women, can't understand someone choosing to dress another unique way. I may be wrong, but from the name/talk on that site, it's not transgendered people trying to be themselves; it's men, who know they are men, wearing dresses. I have no problem with this, but why should they have a problem with how others dress?

I see no problem with any clothing "fetish" what you wear is very much a form of self expression. Go with what works for you, but when you're proudly flying your freak flag you shouldn't be pointing and laughing at others :)

I actually found that thread pretty tolerant, ok we're different, and its funny (no matter what you say a man dressed as a baby is funny, just the same as a man dressed as a lady). If they're going to laugh at us, I'm going to laugh at them, and my self, and bdsmers. As long as it's not mean, its cool, as long as they aren't suggesting we need to go to the loony bin its cool imo. Maybe its just being british, we seem pretty good at laughing at our selves and others :P.

Like us, CD's know darn well that they're unusual, and yes most of them are pretty darn tolerant of other 'different' folks :) but a few are just the opposite :huh: That's called 'normal' ;)

I remember a CD getting scathed on a CDer's message board ages ago for saying how nicely a thick diaper gave a feminine shape at the waist and butt under clothing:( All I can say is that it really does! :P:lol::D

Bettypooh

I guess we probably got some people on here who are just the same, bet they'd happly rip into someone for being a CDer, except of course they'd get beaten up here :X. And 'normal' is boring anyhows :D

Cheerleader skirt

4054l.jpg

Trousers

Man_Jean_Trousers_.jpg

Come on Loopy, give in to that desire so we can braid your hair and make you smell nice :)

Look, I won't go over it again, it was dark, I was tired end of. And I thought that lipstick was lipbalm, I suffer terribly from chapped lips :/. Besides no hair (no need to rub it in :crybaby: )

ps, I've signed up for an account, so will probably make a post, just for giggles, I take it it will be ok to point to this thread from there?

Well I have to admit that I have come to a new found understanding of the tg community, however cross dressers still creep me out. I don't care in the bedroom, just if you're gonna go drag, do it all out. Nothing worse than an ugly, balding man in a dress and no make up. We used to have one come in all the time when i was an overnight supervisor at kmart years back. I always wanted to pull him aside and ask one of the ladies to teach him how to walk in heels. He trotted like a horse. As varying communties we should at least respect one another, whether we like it or not.

Before I lived in AZ I lived in a community where there were few if any AB/DL's. I tryied to join some Crossdressers/Traniy group in the local pride parade. You would not belive it but they did not want me along. They said that I might give the wrong impression or confuse their message.

I was dumb founded! A group who has a special day to celibreate deversity did not think I would fit in. Maybe I was just not deverse enough for them. lol.

Truth be known most of them unless they have a Diaper/nappy fetish or side know very little about us and our community. They are as ignorant as the general public about us. Strange that they are so willing to accept the common misconceptions of the general public about us when the sream and yell if anyone lables them with the same ignorant philosophies.

Trust me though there are a great number of the crossdressing and transgendered community who share our diaper/nappy attraction. Just look at their literiture it is loaded with diaper/nappy sinerios.

I hope that we can continue to educate them and others in the GLBT community about us and our deversity and lifestyles.

Thanks Sissy Tami

.... they did not want me along. They said that I might give the wrong impression or confuse their message....

There are people like that everywhere- dare I say even here :o The thing is, those people have an agenda- a plan to do things their way no matter what the reality of it all is :( I don't like certain people here for a number of reasons, be it voyeuristic episodes, crassly sexual overtones, or even just a lack of concern for people downwind of them after they pooped an hour ago and don't change :o But they're part of us anyway, and if I open something to public attendance they're welcome to join. If I don't want them around then I can make it a private event -_- I once went clothes shopping with a CD who simply liked to wear dresses, a bit of lipstick, and sensible shoes- no breastforms, eyeliner, mascara, no effort at all to look like a girl beyond the natural long brown hair being brushed a bit more carefully B) I didn't 'pass' beyond a casual glance which was enough to clear most people, but to be seen with this one would certainly get me 'clocked' 100% :huh:

I realized that it really didn't matter what other people thought- they were going to think however they think and believe whatever they believe anyway- and I can't change that :mellow: I can only try to educate them on things they don't know about, and then only if they want to listen and believe what I'm saying- all things far beyond my control. My friend was going to go clothes shopping at the same store I was going to, so did it really matter if we did it separately or together? The world was going to lump us together anyway the moment they 'clocked' me, thus the only real question remaining was "Do I want to go shopping with my friend?" and the obvious answer was "Sure I do!" :D That whole line of thought took nanoseconds to complete but it was a profound moment in my life that changed me forever.

I'm sorry those people didn't want you to go along in 'their' parade. You'd be welcome in mine if I held one :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

It's like the only difference between CD's and AB's (we are all ABs, lets just admit it) is the fact that CD's get to dress up and go to a bar with minimal judgement passed onto them. However, dress up like a baby, people will think your crazy. There's been plenty of posts on here talking about how AB's get a bad image due to exhibitionists.

Yet how will the public ever be informed of us if we don't take our balls out of our diapers and use them? That seems to be the other common post on DD; how do we get ourselves into public acceptance?

The dude in a diaper and tshirt might be easily labeled as nuts, but the fact is, someones gotta get us out into the public. Ignorance is the drug of the masses, and CD's are not immune to it. Lets hope things will only get better.

• Like 1

Minimal judgement. TG people get beaten up here if they're not careful. CD's would be lynched every night of the week.

Well I think the chavs think twice now, after that incident with the cage fighters dressed up as ladies :thumbsup:

*walks up to Loopy and takes a bear*

The Teddy bears in the bunker are for ALL of us! Stop hogging them all!

You do know there a teddy bear vault filled with them right? All shapes and sizes :D

well i wouldn't wear a baby outfit in a public setting, sorry folks but when you decide to flaunt yourself in public you forfeit the right to complain about what people say. You are more than entitled to do what you want without fear of physical reprisal. That being said, any asshole who attacks someone else for being different should be skull f***ed to death. :badmood:

Complaints and laughter is fine, assault is not cool. I find it even funnier that in the "persecuted" communties, they are even more intolerant. WTF?

Also, if you find a tiger or a t-rex in the vault, i want it.

....we are all ABs, lets just admit it....

Ahem...Read my lips: "I am a DL, NOT an AB" :P Got it now? :bash: Never assume anyone is like you until you know they are. We have a lot in common with a few things different. I could never give up my matured mindset- I love the depth of adult thought and communication B)

It doesn't matter to me who you are or what lifestyle you live so long as you don't believe in hurting innocent people so live on :D

Bettypooh

(we are all ABs, lets just admit it)

Sorry, but you're on my bad side already :(

We are not all ABs. I may like my baby-themed plastic pants, but that is the only "baby" related attraction for me. I have no desire to act like or be treated like a baby, it's all about the diapers for me.

There's been plenty of posts on here talking about how AB's get a bad image due to exhibitionists.

I am one of those that is out spoken about people wearing in public. And for the record, it's not about wearing in public, it's about shoving it others faces. If you want to put on a diaper under your normal clothes and go out, more power to you. If instead you want to go out in a t-shirt and a diaper or with your pants half hanging down so everyone is forced to notice it, then I have a serious problem with it.

If I was part of the CD community, I would have the same issues there as well. If you are taking it out in public as some form of exhibitionism and thrill, keep it to yourself or to those places where it is appropriate.

If you want respect from other people, you have to show respect for them as well. Forcing someone to be an unwilling participant in your games is not respecting anyone.

I don't take exception with what people are or what they do. I take exception to how they do it when they bring me into it without my consent.

I think the thing with that guy mentioned on that forum is that he was in an alternative bar, that seemed to be frequented by cross dressers, and others of an "alternative" thing. Is it that shocking to wear like that in that situation? Really? I think there's a big difference between going shopping in a supermarket wearing just a diaper, and going for example to a fetish fair dressed the same. I'd hate to see what you lot think of http://www.adult-baby-club.co.uk/ wear the dress code is pretty much diapers and t-shirt :X.

As for what tblazer said... I took it as meaning ab/dls, like it or not we're all lumped together. Do dls look down on abs? That would be pretty mad :X

Is it that shocking to wear like that in that situation? Really?

I think I already answered that (from my perspective anyway):

keep it to yourself or to those places where it is appropriate.

Do dls look down on abs? That would be pretty mad :X

I would hope not. I have no problems with ABs, but that doesn't mean I won't correct someone when they erroneously try to associate me to a group I don't belong to.

I my opinion I do not need to understand someone's choices in clothing or lifestyle or gender identity. If they are not hurting anyone I do not care be yourself and I will accept you.

I do have different levels of empathy toward different groups for example it is my understanding the for Transgenders they have a "Birth Defect" that they often fight for their whole lives to correct. I do see the occasional story where this gets corrected at an early age (i.e. that German girl who is a pop singer) and I think when that happens it is great because from an early age they can be the person they truly are, I assume it gets harder to assimilate to your gender the older you get before being able to "Present" as what you truly identify as.

A part of me often wishes there was a place I could go where all of these things mixed. I mean where there are ABs, DLs, Transgenders, and you name it, and we could all just be ourselves. A part of me would love to be in a setting where I could be the LG that I am and know I am accepted. It's a strange thing I often want to feel accepted visibly by others, I'm sure it is mostly just my sub-concious looking for validation. This must not be different than a TG or CD that wants to be treated like a girl/lady or told they look good or are pretty or those shoes are so cute! The Transgenders and CD's have an edge on us, for the most part they can appear publicly as who they are. A Transgender living or presenting as the "real" identity is out and about as themselves interacting with society. I can't speak for all AB/DL/LGs but for the most part I assume the none of us truly wants to be a full time AB or LG (this may be different for a DL. However it would be nice if there was a consistent social setting we could go to or belong to. I can't go out as an LG (except Halloween).

Just me thinking out loud.

Meghan

This post just seems so judgemental, all ab need therapy, they're sick in the head crazy! But cds aren't, just society needs to adjust to them.

How many of us abs are in a state of arrested development? Not many I'd wager, we have jobs, cars, families, a life outside of being an AB. He/she (don't know the correct term for a crossdresser :X) seems to think that cross dressing is done for many different reasons whilst, adult babies just do it cause they're fucked up.

The guy was spouting classic psycho-analytical theory. Probably feels what he just learned about Sigmund Freud in his Intro to Psych class has some actual merit. Besides, it might make him sound all intellectual and stuff.

The guy was spouting classic psycho-analytical theory. Probably feels what he just learned about Sigmund Freud in his Intro to Psych class has some actual merit. Besides, it might make him sound all intellectual and stuff.

personally I have more respect for TG's than I do CD's. At least TG's have a reason behind their methods. I don't care what people want to do but for someone from one fetish community to freak out about another is idiotic. Now balloonists are really creepy. :P

personally I have more respect for TG's than I do CD's. At least TG's have a reason behind their methods. I don't care what people want to do but for someone from one fetish community to freak out about another is idiotic. Now balloonists are really creepy. :P

Ummm I think you'll find most abs are in the same boat as CDs, we don't want to permanently become babies any more then a cross dresser wants to permanently become a woman.

Ummm I think you'll find most abs are in the same boat as CDs, we don't want to permanently become babies any more then a cross dresser wants to permanently become a woman.

I didn't mean it like that, it's just tgs tend to dress like they're supposed to be in those clothes. Again, I don't care what people do, all the power to them. I just don't get cd's, no personal beef with any of them. In fact I'd ross dress if it were for the sake of comedy, i.e. sketch comedy or for a play/theatre.

My mistake was in choice of words, i should have said understanding, not respect.