LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Anime?

Galaxy Express 999

THAT one is a classic! Listed by some as 'proto-anime', though close enough for me. *chuckle* Captain Harlock rocks!

'Course, my favourite of all time has to be 'Princess Mononoke'. I saw it in the theater and almost wept at the haunting beauty of the soundtrack over the cinema's surround sound. I'm also a big fan of 'Spirited Away'. I also enjoyed 'Kiki's Delivery Service' and 'Castle in the Sky', though I wasn't as jazzed about 'Howl's Moving Castle' as that seemed to just repeat a lot of stuff from 'Spirited Away'. I used to find 'Ranma 1/2' highly amusing, though I admit it might not withstand a viewing in my more mature years. *silly grin* And, though I now cringe at how much I used to enjoy 'Tank Police', I still have a soft spot for the Puma Sisters.

Big fan of Naruto, FLCL, Kenshin, Tattoon Master (they should have continued that series past 2 episodes...) Azu Manga Dio, and Inuyasha (glad they are finishing the series, the way the first series ended pissed me off to no end...)

Azu Manga Dio? You mean this?

Azumangadio.png

Sorry I didnt mean to pick on you or anything. I really didnt. I just dont get the opportunity to use this joke often. Hope you have a chuckle.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

• 2 weeks later...

1. Naruto

2. Bleach

3. Fullmetal Alchemist

4. Hunter x Hunter

5. Hajime No Ippo

6. Anything Miazaki Does...

7. Ghost in the Shell

8. Cowboy Bebop

9. Samurai Champloo

10. Death Note

(in no particular order)

Miyazaki should really be exempted from any choice. Why?

I can't pick a favorite!

Kiki's Delivery Service would have to be it if I was made to pick, but I really love his old TV show, Sherlock Hound which is on YouTube.

Or is it Porco Rosso?

Or Ponyo? I saw that in the theatre a few months back! Yes I preordered the DVD with the plushie.

The fact that you can't get Totoro (Miyazaki) plushies unless you fly over there yourself to buy is irritating.

Other than that I am totally not hip to modern anime. So much of it is for a teen/tween/young adult audience that Miyazaki is virtually the only Japanese animator that everyone can relate to. I wish there were anime and manga I could relate to in my middle age.

That said, I nominate "Millenium Actress" for best non Miyazaki.

The fact that you can't get Totoro (Miyazaki) plushies unless you fly over there yourself to buy is irritating.

Dude where are you looking? I see them all the time at like every convention I go to. Hell, I got mine at Metrocon last summer (Thank you, the love of my life). I sleep with him every night ^_^.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Serial Experiments Lain

Patlabor

Mobile Suit Gundam 0083:Stardust Memories

Space Pirate Captain Harlock

Area 88

Armored Trooper Votoms

The Vision of Escaflowne

X

I like me some mecha :thumbsup:

*chuckle* I remember watching Captain Harlock on TV as a kid. 'Course, back then, it only came on the French channel and, being mostly English speaking, I never really quite understood what was going on. But since we didn't have cable back then, ANYTHING animated was entertaining, as there was little in the way of kids programming on the one or two English channels I had access to.

1. cowboy bebop

2. black lagoon

3. ghost in the shell SAC

4. samurai champloo

5. trigun

6. ghost in the shell 2ndgig

7. tenchi muyo

8. dragon ball z (you know you love it too D:)

9. FLCL

10. gundam wing (the first one)

ohhh the 90s were a good time in deed :3

i hate anime now that has shit cgi in it. totally unwatchable for me.

why draw everything else then make the car cgi. lazy if you ask me :C