LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Anime?

*sigh* I feel like I'm asked this a lot and I never have a definitive numerical list so here I go...*Opens up anime dvd case*...In no specific order:

Airgear

Angelic Layer

Azumanga Daioh

Chobits

Cromartie High School

Dot Hack (All of em)

Digimon (Seasons 1-3)

Full Metal Panic! (Every Season)

Galaxy Angel(Every Season)

Gantz

Outlaw Star

Tenchi (All of 'em)

Trigun

Gungrave

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Lucky Star

X/1999

xxxHolic

Kobato

Crayon Shin-chan

Mobile Suit Gundam(like every season 'cept SD)

Clover

Eureka Seven

Full Metal Alchemist

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Bleach

Love Hina

Cowboy Bebop

Magic Knight Rayearth

FLCL

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z

UFO Princess/Ultramadien Valkyrie

Princess Tutu

Every Miyazaki Movie

Tekkon Kinkreet

Death Note

Code Geass

Akira

Yotsuba&!(Yes the manga)

And of Course, my absolute favoritest anime evar:

Card Captor Sakura

Long list, I know. I love anime too much...

*sigh* I feel like I'm asked this a lot and I never have a definitive numerical list so here I go...*Opens up anime dvd case*...In no specific order:

Airgear

Angelic Layer

Azumanga Daioh

Chobits

Cromartie High School

Dot Hack (All of em)

Digimon (Seasons 1-3)

Full Metal Panic! (Every Season)

Galaxy Angel(Every Season)

Gantz

Outlaw Star

Tenchi (All of 'em)

Trigun

Gungrave

Neon Genesis Evangelion

The Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Lucky Star

X/1999

xxxHolic

Kobato

Crayon Shin-chan

Mobile Suit Gundam(like every season 'cept SD)

Clover

Eureka Seven

Full Metal Alchemist

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle

Bleach

Love Hina

Cowboy Bebop

Magic Knight Rayearth

FLCL

Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z

UFO Princess/Ultramadien Valkyrie

Princess Tutu

Every Miyazaki Movie

Tekkon Kinkreet

Death Note

Code Geass

Akira

Yotsuba&!(Yes the manga)

And of Course, my absolute favoritest anime evar:

Card Captor Sakura

Long list, I know. I love anime too much...

Wow long list.

I really liked death note untill the 2nd season. I was watching it in japanese and then it released with english dubs and people went nuts. It was no longer the cult fan base it was every otaku and there grandmother watching it. The fan base kinda killed it for me and I felt like they dumbed down light's character. Eureka 7 is another good one. as well as full metal panic. some really good stuff in that list.

I think mine is pretty similar to most, not a massive fan of anime just like certain shows :P

Ghost In the shell, the movies, and stand alone complex, and the mangas

Akira, love the movie, and the mangas again

Full Metal Panic, just funny :D

Cowboy bebop of course

Initial D mmmm street racers

thats about it :P

I admit that I haven't seen too much, but of the ones I have seen, my favorites are Cowboy Bebop and Black Lagoon. I also kinda enjoy Fullmetal Alchemist.

Full Metal Alchemist

Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star

Tenchi (All of 'em)

Trigun

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Crayon Shin-chan

FLCL

Death Note

Akira

Ghost in the shell (and complex)

WolfReign

Vampire Hunter D and bloodlust

Blood the last vampire

Blood the series

Dragonball (all of them and i know lame lol)

Fist of the North Star

and now fora question I saw this when i was a lil kid and i cant figure out what the hell it was. It had a unicorn in it, like a little unicorn... and a dude that played a flute and when he played it people would turn into these stone creatures they just marched and made a giant wall.... if these sounds familiar atall would someone tell me the title so i can watch it again?

and now fora question I saw this when i was a lil kid and i cant figure out what the hell it was. It had a unicorn in it, like a little unicorn... and a dude that played a flute and when he played it people would turn into these stone creatures they just marched and made a giant wall.... if these sounds familiar atall would someone tell me the title so i can watch it again?

Are you sure you weren't high? Cause that sounds like one hell of a trip........:lol:

Hands-down favorite anime of all time is:

NARUTO OMGSASUKEISSOOOOOOOOOCOOL!

Just kidding. Actually, it's:

Bishoujo Senshi Salior Moon. Sure, a lot of it is goofy, but when the story kicks into overdrive it's well worth it. No matter how many times they all die, they never failed to make me cry each and every time, and the villains were some of the most memorable of any series. Taking it a step further, my favorite seasons are: Stars, S, Classic, R, and Super S.

Also, since I didn't see it listed (unless I missed it), Elfen Lied. Although the manga is better (but that kind of goes without saying for most anime).

Other honorable mentions are Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Slayers, FLCL, and EVA (yes, it's terrible. But it's kind of like a right of passage for everyone who wants to get into anime. If you can watch it all the way through without shooting yourself, you are permitted to proceed. But you are allowed to not have to endure The End of EVA).

As expected from Senpai!

C'mon Kohai. Nausicaa is my favorite movie ever. I sleep with a Totoro plushie. I have the Ponyo Blu Ray on preorder. I'm a Miyazaki freak through and through. Hell, I just finished watching Howl's again like 5 minutes ago....

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I've been watching 07-Ghost because I want to save the last two episodes of Higashi No Eden until I can get a copy of its first movie.

I watched one called here and then and backaround, or something like that on syfy last night. not sure what the plot was but it's kinda cool