LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very Nervous Newbie

Hi all,

I'm very nervous just writing this, as I'm a very paranoid person by nature. I just wanted to quickly introduce myself:

Please just call me baby "M" for now. I've been a lurker on this site for the past few months and are just now signing up given a sudden burst of confidence. I told my now wife that I was interested in wearing diapers just a week before we were married. I had the interested after a dream I had where I was again in diapers, and treated like a baby. The feeling I had from the dream was great, it was so comforting. I told my wife about it the next day, and she was very accepting. She thought it was a little weird, but was willing to give it a try, so we went out and bought some diapers. Luvs size 6 if I remember correctly. Opening that first package and putting on my first diaper since I was 3 was quite the experience. I don't think I've ever felt this kind of comfort before in my life. Of course, there is nothing better than being in the arms of the one you love, this was a little different. Anyways, she thought it was rather silly, but was willing to go along with it.

A few months later she started to really get weirded out by it, so I told her I'd stop. However, recently, she told me that she's totally cool with it as long as she isn't around. This works out as she works in an office, and I work from home, so I've got lots of time's when we're not together that I can wear diapers and act like a baby. She's a bit of an adult kid herself, and we love to do kid things together. We think its very good for you to embrace the inner child and just have fun again, forget the stresses of everyday life.

Although my profile says boy, I do enjoy dressing as a baby girl. I just think they have cuter clothes, and have a more babyish feel to them, much the way most baby dolls are female.

And just a few more items about myself:

I am NOT into any kind of diaper sexuality in any way shape or form. This is purely comforting to me, something that makes me feel better during or after a long days work a programmer. So please, I ask that you respect this and keep all sexually explicit language or material away from me.

I'm only 5'7" and 120 lbs, so I fit into all size 6 baby diapers, so that's what I usually buy. It's embarrassing enough buying diapers when I don't have kids. I feel like everyone is watching me and knows my secret anytime I go to buy diapers. Therefore, adult diapers from the store are out of the question, not to mention they're no where near as fun. I have purchased adult baby diapers online though, like Bambino's. They were awesome!!!

I'm married to the most beautiful, understanding, and smart woman in the world :)

So thats my intro. I'm looking for a little acceptance in a cold lonely world.

Welcome welcome!

I'm recently married as well and my husband said the same thing. He's willing to feed me a bottle and accepts my paci and stuff but not the diapers. Although he doesn't care as long as I don't use them when around him. But I'm usually two hours away from him up at college (He works in the Air force).

If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to PM me sometime!

BOO! :P

Just kidding, and welcome :). Its cool that your wife is pretty accepting, just remember to buy her flowers every now and then :P

I do find it weird that both yours and sin's partners are willing to indulge in age play (well acting like a kid, or feed from bottles etc) but want nothing to do with diapers.... hopefully they'll mellow out a bit in time.

Oh and don't be paranoid here, we're all in the same boat, and its a fun boat to be in :D.

Hello and welcome,

It's a big step signing up to this site and you should be very proud of yourself. There's loads of lovely friendly people on here so there's no need to be afraid!

Like you nappies are purely a comfort thing for me (although to begin with I was unsure). Once that nappy is on, a part of me is set free. They make me feel secure and safe somehow, plus frog-girl (thats my wife) is a DL and is happy to baby me and change me, which really strengthens our bond.

I don't think I've ever been so afriad than the time when I came clean to frog-girl about my feelings for wearing nappies, so the fact that you was able to tell your wife shows tremendous inner strength. Hope you enjoy your time on here, it's a great place to "diaper up", pop a paci in and shoot the breeze with other enlightened people who know that nappies are the future!!! :D

Froggie

Hi all,

I'm very nervous just writing this, as I'm a very paranoid person by nature. I just wanted to quickly introduce myself:

Please just call me baby "M" for now. I've been a lurker on this site for the past few months and are just now signing up given a sudden burst of confidence. I told my now wife that I was interested in wearing diapers just a week before we were married. I had the interested after a dream I had where I was again in diapers, and treated like a baby. The feeling I had from the dream was great, it was so comforting. I told my wife about it the next day, and she was very accepting. She thought it was a little weird, but was willing to give it a try, so we went out and bought some diapers. Luvs size 6 if I remember correctly. Opening that first package and putting on my first diaper since I was 3 was quite the experience. I don't think I've ever felt this kind of comfort before in my life. Of course, there is nothing better than being in the arms of the one you love, this was a little different. Anyways, she thought it was rather silly, but was willing to go along with it.

A few months later she started to really get weirded out by it, so I told her I'd stop. However, recently, she told me that she's totally cool with it as long as she isn't around. This works out as she works in an office, and I work from home, so I've got lots of time's when we're not together that I can wear diapers and act like a baby. She's a bit of an adult kid herself, and we love to do kid things together. We think its very good for you to embrace the inner child and just have fun again, forget the stresses of everyday life.

Although my profile says boy, I do enjoy dressing as a baby girl. I just think they have cuter clothes, and have a more babyish feel to them, much the way most baby dolls are female.

And just a few more items about myself:

I am NOT into any kind of diaper sexuality in any way shape or form. This is purely comforting to me, something that makes me feel better during or after a long days work a programmer. So please, I ask that you respect this and keep all sexually explicit language or material away from me.

I'm only 5'7" and 120 lbs, so I fit into all size 6 baby diapers, so that's what I usually buy. It's embarrassing enough buying diapers when I don't have kids. I feel like everyone is watching me and knows my secret anytime I go to buy diapers. Therefore, adult diapers from the store are out of the question, not to mention they're no where near as fun. I have purchased adult baby diapers online though, like Bambino's. They were awesome!!!

I'm married to the most beautiful, understanding, and smart woman in the world :)

So thats my intro. I'm looking for a little acceptance in a cold lonely world.

hi my name is jerry i am a 42 yearold diaperlover adult baby i also like to crossdress as a adult baby girl i like the way that make me feel when i am in my diapers anyways i am very glad to that you had the courage to tell your story i wish you lats of luck take care sincearly baby jenny (jerry)

• 4 weeks later...

Its a little late but welcome to daily diaper. Yeah I can relate with how back when I first joined this site how the decision to just go for it and sign up made being ab/dl "very real" for me. Yeah I remember it being quite nerve racking eventhough all it was was just signing up to a site where I would have absolutely nothing to worry about when it came to "how are these people going to judge me?" :lol: . Trust me the nervousness will pass soon if it hasn't already. And congrats for finding such a wonderfully understanding wife too.

Welcome aboard! I was nervous, too, but once I signed up, I discovered a great group of very friendly and understanding people here. Hope you find this site to be a pleasant experience for you, too.

Welcome to DD. My husband is also my daddy and I am his mommy. Honu is more of a dl while I am very much a little girl/AB. As a result I spend more time being little and him being daddy but I am his mommy when he needs me to be. I do enjoy being mommy but my little side is very strong.

I play with toys, drink bottles, sleep with a blankie and a bear, all the typical little 2 year old girl things.

I hope you have a great time here at DD it is a great site.