LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "Have You Tried?" Game

TDL

In most cases, it's really hard for me to remember the details of my dreams. I do with precision only in case of nightmares that make me wake up suddenly. In all other cases, my conscious mind takes the concept of the dream before I'm fully awake and alters it in hte attempt to make it more rational - and the memory of the original

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cat food when I was very young. It tasted like sawdust, so I never tried it again.

Have you ever mixed foods that normally don't go together? (Not cat food <hee hee>)

Done that many times in last-minute study marathons... with the help of some caffeine.

Without caffeine, I had a couple of very long flights where I could not sleep.

• 1 year later...

Honestly, no.

Have you ever tried to concoct a new dish and not only made something delicious but had someone ask for the recipe? (Only ask because I have.) :)

Yes, simple and delicious homemade pizza.

Have you ever spent more than half a work day goofing off, yet still managed to make it look like you've been swamped with work AND still been productive enough to make it look like it too.

No, I don't drink coffee, but I have left water boiling when I was making ramen.

Have you ever kissed anyone of the same gender, if you're gay, the opposite gender?

Haha no fair! You're pan. :P

No, but I once had a pink fake highlight in my hair for breast cancer awareness.

Have you ever messed yourself at school (if you were incontinent, it doesn't count. ;) ) on accident?

Yes. 5th grade, had stomach flu and teacher wouldn't let use the restroom. Coughed and messed my drawers right in the middle of a group huddle.

Have you ever had a moment when you hoped you'd get caught wearing a diaper? (Unless you're incontinent of course)