LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

NirvanaIsAmazing

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot stand adding a "baby talk" filter to text. Voice is one thing. but you cannot type a lisp godd*mnit

Yeth you can but it wooks thort of thilly and makes ith toughther to unberthand what you're thaying :roflmao: Besides, speech and text are totally separate things- a lot of people can do one well but not the other :mellow:

Now it's my turn and I'm going to answer in context to the OP's apparent intent instead of being facetious ;)

I was the best chess player in my school when I was in the sixth grade :D

Bettypooh

I change haircolour atleast 3 times every year, what should I wear for Christmas? and please..pink is not a good colour!

I have changed haircolour just the once. I suggest you wear some kind of clothing for Christmas - otherwise you will catch your death of cold.

Green is delicious. All Arcturan gentlemen prefer greens.

How about black to contrast with your Santa suit?

My current skintone is not really well compatible with black, if black was meant as actually black and not just a darker shade of brown.

random fact about myself!!!

I just mailed freswith a cough..and I licked the envelope and stamp twice just to be on the safe side that as many virus monsters would arrive still active, unfortunately they say that old pee ple don't catch the new flu because they were exposed to a similar one around second world war..or about that time!