LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pole Dancing

Guest aielen

That would be be so hot to see a girl pole dancing in a diaper! I've seen pole dancers at the gentleman's club but never in a diaper before. One of us needs to start a club like that, where all the babies can play with one another and socialize. :D

• Like 1

frog-girl had one of them home stripper poles (for keep-fit reasons... honest) long before we were into nappies. Unfortunately the sections of pole were the perfect size for making a drift hammer for use on my motorbike, so the pole is no more. Shame cos i could've got frog-girl to try pole dancing in a nappy and reported back if it worked! (she has her doubts though, she said something about chafing!)

Never mind

Froggie

junipe shopping list....

a big pole

try wickes... they do steel pipe that might do the trick

nappies

you're on your own with that one... I'm a clothie now so don't need to shop for them anymore!

lube (ty sarah)

I got some WD40 in the garage :P

sexy but grippy gloves! (so no break neck on lube!)

Marigolds??? :lol: (seriously though, i could lend you my biker gloves... they're kevlar and everything!!! :thumbsup: )

aaaannnddd....A Lucy!! :D

I thought BHS had them on buy one get one free, but it turned out it was cushions! :blush: (like there could ever be more than one lucy in the world! ;) )

*froggies....won't the lube stop chafing??

I fear the lube would also stop the gloves gripping too... maybe you could borrow my motorbike helmet as well as my gloves??? B)

Froggie

xx

junipe shopping list....

a big pole

try wickes... they do steel pipe that might do the trick

nappies

you're on your own with that one... I'm a clothie now so don't need to shop for them anymore!

lube (ty sarah)

I got some WD40 in the garage :P

sexy but grippy gloves! (so no break neck on lube!)

Marigolds??? :lol: (seriously though, i could lend you my biker gloves... they're kevlar and everything!!! :thumbsup: )

aaaannnddd....A Lucy!! :D

I thought BHS had them on buy one get one free, but it turned out it was cushions! :blush: (like there could ever be more than one lucy in the world! ;) )

*froggies....won't the lube stop chafing??

I fear the lube would also stop the gloves gripping too... maybe you could borrow my motorbike helmet as well as my gloves??? B)

Froggie

xx

So we end up with Juni swinging around a scaffolding pole whilst wearing a motorbike helmet and gloves, and smelling of wd40.....