LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diaper Suggestions

Hey DD,

I was looking around for some cloth diaper suggestions as I cannot seem to find any decent threads. What vendors do you use to buy your daytime/nightime diapers?

I want to make the switch as a way to save money in the long run so I purchased six AIOs from yunyun on ebay for extremely cheap, They will be arriving soon but just in case they turn out to be terrible I would like to buy some others that you would suggest. I am not looking to spend more than 15-20$ per diaper, some of the websites I have seen want 50-60 per.

Thanks,

Quicktip

Hey DD,

I was looking around for some cloth diaper suggestions as I cannot seem to find any decent threads. What vendors do you use to buy your daytime/nightime diapers?

I want to make the switch as a way to save money in the long run so I purchased six AIOs from yunyun on ebay for extremely cheap, They will be arriving soon but just in case they turn out to be terrible I would like to buy some others that you would suggest. I am not looking to spend more than 15-20$ per diaper, some of the websites I have seen want 50-60 per.

Thanks,

Quicktip

HAPPY THANKSGIVING here in the States! I stopped for some early morning bargains before sunup today and got 50x60 fleece throws for $2 each. They had pink ones and baby blue, and an assortment of other prints and colors. Now have one foled and pinned on as a diaper with real gauze diapers inside for stuffers. Gary plastic pants contain it all. Waddling bulk, soft soft cotton inner and fabulous fleece diaper. Got to see how fleece holds wettings. Having an inexpensive day of fun. Hope you are, too.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Guest dragonmaster4066

i just got some really nice pull-on cloth diapers from kins. they are very comfy and seem to hold alot. i just got them yesterday. i wear a disposable under it and then pull on the cloth over it. wore it all night and i am still wearing it this morning. no leaks and i go alot at night.

Hi quicktip,

You might want to try the prefolds from Changing Times Diaper Company. They are made with diaper twill and extremely comfortable - even when wet. The prefold is an exact copy of a Diaper Service Quality (DSQ) diaper and a 4x10x4 design. Five sizes are offered and the prices are hard to beat. A 10% discount is offered on the purchase of four or more which will keep the price under the $20.00 each.

Also offered are the Lang plastic pants which are a favorite of mine along with Bumkins Finer Baby Products adult diapering garments. You will not be disappointed in the products or service.

https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/

Happy Thanksgiving,

Inconbob

Hey inconbob thats an awesome link for a diaper site. Thats actually the kind of diapers I have been looking for. My question is this though: How do they appear when shipped as far as labels go, box appearance. I live with my aunt and they might see the box.

My personal preference http://www.adultclothdiaper.com

I like the night duty gauze diapers

Hey DD,

Thanks,

Quicktip

Hey inconbob thats an awesome link for a diaper site. Thats actually the kind of diapers I have been looking for. My question is this though: How do they appear when shipped as far as labels go, box appearance. I live with my aunt and they might see the box.

Hi pax87,

Changing Times Diaper Company ships very discretely. The return address is CTDC along with their post office box number and location. They will use the USPS shipping boxes or plain envelopes. Only persons who know what is inside the packaging is the company and you. I believe you could have them sent to General Delivery at your local post office. Something worth a little investigating if you do not want a package sent to your aunt's place.

I can highly recommend their products and the company will stand behind what they sell. Their prefolds are the best value on the market today and you will not be disappointed. I would recommend trying one at first along with the snappi diaper fastener to make sure they will meet your needs. The Bumkins adult pants are awesome and identical to the infant sized products. The waterproof polyester is very comfortable and the patterns are not the standard nursery prints. The Lang vinyl pants have been one of my favorite brands since the 80's as they are nearly identical to baby pants I wore as a child and later into my teen years.

Inconbob