LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants, What Brand?

Hey DailyDiapers,

I was looking for suggestions on the plastic pants you would suggest buying. Do you use disposables or cloth under them? I am looking for something that will hold a some leaks in during the day with my disposables..

Thanks,

Quicktip

Hey DailyDiapers,

I was looking for suggestions on the plastic pants you would suggest buying. Do you use disposables or cloth under them? I am looking for something that will hold a some leaks in during the day with my disposables..

Thanks,

Quicktip

The best options in color, snap-on or pull-on, prints, quality etc are: www.myprotex.com, www.plastic-pants.com and www.fetware.com.

For some cute ones, www.babykins.com has some nice pants also. If you look in the links section of this site and similar ones, you'll find many suppliers. I have purchased several items from all four of these listed sites and all are quick in service and easy to order on-line.

The best options in color, snap-on or pull-on, prints, quality etc are: www.myprotex.com, www.plastic-pants.com and www.fetware.com.

For some cute ones, www.babykins.com has some nice pants also. If you look in the links section of this site and similar ones, you'll find many suppliers. I have purchased several items from all four of these listed sites and all are quick in service and easy to order on-line.

A.C. Medical has by far the widest range of plastic and rubber panties from one seller anywhere :thumbsup: You do have to read the time-to-shipping section carefully- many of their items are not in stock but made only when ordered :huh: And you need to read the shipping details to know of something else which may bring an unpleasant surprise- there will be a small red Customs label on each package listing the contents as "Medical Garments" :whistling:I've bought here a few times with happy results and their site has many of the products modeled by pretty girls :)

<http://www.acmedi.com/acms/>

Bettypooh

Chances are wearing plastic pants over a disposable to contain small leaks wont work. You will need something to absorb the urine. otherwise, Urine will still leak out at the legs. If you look up Babykins, you will see they sell terry and flannel pants made with the same cut as their plastic pants. I wear the terry cloth pants and plastic pants over a disposable. This works great for those small leaks. Babykins also sells a lined plastic pant which is the flannel or terry pant sewn together at the waist of the plastic pant. These are ok too but plastic pants will wear out before the lining does. So that's why I buy the plastic pant and liner separately. I had great luck with Babykins.

Hey DailyDiapers,

Thanks,

Quicktip

A.C. Medical has by far the widest range of plastic and rubber panties from one seller anywhere :thumbsup: You do have to read the time-to-shipping section carefully- many of their items are not in stock but made only when ordered :huh: And you need to read the shipping details to know of something else which may bring an unpleasant surprise- there will be a small red Customs label on each package listing the contents as "Medical Garments" :whistling:I've bought here a few times with happy results and their site has many of the products modeled by pretty girls :)

<http://www.acmedi.com/acms/>

Bettypooh

I dunno... I find you get what you pay for, generally. Some of their stuff is rather poorly manufactured. And then there's the elastic bands, many of which are really just not comfortable to wear in the undergroin region. The bloomers are good though, if they have any of the medical grade blue or green pvc ones left in your size (sadly, not mine) and I really, really like the close fitting rubber pants, which are very similar to ones offered at Protex, but at a fraction of the cost. Those are the most leak proof of anything I've worn that's not a bloomer.

I like B4NS.com - Best For Nursing Supplies. I agree that containment must be coupled with absorbtion. For vinyl pants, I prefer enclosed elastic and get good service life from them. To each his own!

I like B4NS.com - Best For Nursing Supplies. I agree that containment must be coupled with absorbtion. For vinyl pants, I prefer enclosed elastic and get good service life from them. To each his own!

Yeah, on the America side of the pond, B4NS is probably among the best as you can get the Suprema brand pants. I should really check out shipping from PVC you like, though. Their stuff is as good of quality, and often better, at a better price. In Canada, Kins is probably the best, as they're one of the few that produces waterproof nylon pants and PU coated pants. I haven't seen any other waterproof pant more durable than those.

'Course, right now I'm trying out a velcro 'swim diaper' from DTO which works very well as a cover. Very comfy, cozy and quiet. Velcro holds well. Pricey, though.

For my plastic pants I like Garys got them at LL medico love snap pants, I also bought some rubber pants, I really like the way they feel and look, plus they seem to work better because they have a bigger center that hangs down and catches leaks.

There are only a few manufactures, of plastic pants, in the United States. Comco, Gary, and Salk are it.

Comco sells direct. Salk pants you find in the corner drug store.

Fetware, Angel Fluff, plastic pants.com, vinylwear.com, llmedico and adultclothdiaper.com sell the Gary pants.

If I am not correct or if someone knows any different, please let me know.

Hey DailyDiapers,

Thanks,

Quicktip