LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Caught! Kinda.

Every time I have been found out, it is usually a family fight followed by religious crap and all the stuff which goes with that. I have been told that I am a pedophile (definitely not!), a person worthy of a special place in hell (I am a devout Christian) and that I will never have a girlfriend (an absolute lie, just celebrated on oct. 30 6 months with my girlfriend who knows about my fetishes of diapers and cartoons.) I find the whole thing offensive, just because I want to be different does not mean that I am a horrible monster of a person!

I've answered the door in diapers and a T-shirt without really thinking about it. That's what happens when you wear them all the time. They are just clothing items so what's the big deal? I have "Christian" friends who know about my infantilism issues but they've been very accepting and supportive. I guess people are just afraid of what they don't understand. I get the pedophile comments occasionally too. What's with that? Oh well.

Howdy all! I had a horrible experience yesterday and a question for the AB/DL community here formed in my mind. I'm just wondering for those of you that still live with family and have to keep your AB/DL-ness a secret, have you ever been caught by a family memeber/close friend either wearing a diaper or did anyone ever fnd your diaper stash? If so, what happened? I'm really curious!

I've never knowingly been "caught" diapered or had my diaperes (and being ab my baby stuff) uncovered.

And I'll be honest, for one reason or another I've been getting more and more "adventurous" with them over the past month. I still don't want people to actively know though. Just sort of an experiment, to see if I should be so afraid of being found.

Anyway, If anything what I've come to realize is that while we have no idea what to say neither do they, or how to react, or even if they should. And even if they do, if they are that close (family) they dont want to risk bringing up such an insignificant item (in the grand scheme of their lives) that may cause upset or whatever else to you.

With diapers and baby stuff I've come to just go with the flow.

A whole "what are you really going to do?" attitude, it wouldn't work for everyone though and its not to say I don't go out of my way to hide my stuff and I'm not exactly going to roam the streets in a onesie. Still as careful, just less concerned.

But its helped me be more relaxed and less tense around my lifestyle.

Take my post with a little salt.

With diapers and baby stuff I've come to just go with the flow.

A whole "what are you really going to do?" attitude, it wouldn't work for everyone though and its not to say I don't go out of my way to hide my stuff and I'm not exactly going to roam the streets in a onesie. Still as careful, just less concerned.

But its helped me be more relaxed and less tense around my lifestyle.

Take my post with a little salt.

I think that's the best thing to go with this. I don't want to get caught, I don't want to tell my family about it. But really whats the worst that's going to happen?

With that thought, I'll put my ab stuff away from sight but not hidden, I'll hang up my sleeper in my wardrobe and I'll keep my teddies on my bed. Because at the end of the day it isn't worth worrying about.

I think that's the best thing to go with this. I don't want to get caught, I don't want to tell my family about it. But really whats the worst that's going to happen?

With that thought, I'll put my ab stuff away from sight but not hidden, I'll hang up my sleeper in my wardrobe and I'll keep my teddies on my bed. Because at the end of the day it isn't worth worrying about.

Thats's exactly what i do...... :beer:

I'm glad I only have to keep diapers out of site and nothing else. You ab's have it a lot harder.

Yes and no. And as I said before I've personally had items (but not nappies) uncovered but nothing ever come of it, at all.

And I've come to think its for this reason.

A bit like Loopy, my Teddys are left out and about and my sleepers in my wardrobe or on my bed.

But they are just pyjamas and toys.

To me they mean much more but they are actually, if a little different, normal items.

Most baby stuff can have a legitimate reason to a non ab for being there.

Nappies, diapers, plastic pants etc though. Thats different.

And a far more uncomfortable object to discuss in day to day life.

I'm far, far more careful about where I store my nappies than I am my pacifier.

So, I have a caught story. Just a little background information. I lived with my mom and the finally, moved in with my grandparents out of state. Anyways, I was really into diapers and went to school and my granddad always emptied the trash, and picked up stuff in my room. He was always looking for stuff that might be trash, well one day he found a diaper bag. I trash bag filled with diapers, well i came home from school to see my trash bag in the garage in the trash pile ready to go to the dump. I came in the door and was looking around to see if anyone was there to confront me, but my granddad was in the cellar, and my grandma was doing some photo work. Anyways, at dinner time we had this whole conversation about diapers and why am i wearing them. it was so embarrassing, my granddad was talking about wet dreams and we are going to a urologist. Well, little did i know a week later we did, and it wasn't fun.

Several times i got caught by my mom, but she just laughed and ignored it.

I have never *really* been caught, or so I think, but I did have an interesting experience with a roommate a few years back;

I had ordered a box of diapers from hdis, and found them near the entryway of my apartment. Both my roommates were home, and thus, had seen the box. The return label, btw, says "HDIS". A few days later, I see another box, from HDIS, sitting by the door, this time, addressed to one of my roommates! Nothing was ever mentioned between us - though, I did go in the bathroom at one point later on and saw a pair of plastic pants hanging by the shower.

This whole event is easier to put into perspective now, but at the time I really didn't know what to make of it. I was definitely more on the defensive at the time than I should've been so there is no way I would have brought up the topic. For all I know my roommate could have been a bedwetter or incontinent or, a dl.

I don't think I've ever been caught by my parents, and I hope I haven't, but if they did find out they never said anything and I don't really think they ever would. I think it would be just as awkward for them as it would be for me.

One time, after I'd moved out, my mom told me that she'd seen some things in my room when I was a teenager and chosen not to mention them. I wondered if she was talking about diaper stuff, but decided not to press the issue.

My stash wasn't that obvious in those days; I didn't have the nerve to buy real adult diapers until I was living on my own... but I used to make diapers out of towels, t-shirts, pillowcases and such, and kept them folded up with diaper pins in them, all of which might have been enough to cause someone to wonder what the heck I was doing. I also had a little stash of newspaper clippings about bedwetting; I suppose she might have found that.

I had a sort of built-in excuse available, though; as a teenager I did occasionally wet the bed, about once a month or so. I figured if I was ever confronted, I could say it was related to that. But no one ever mentioned a thing. Perhaps my mom had more of a clue than she was letting on; if so, I applaud her for her discretion. (It's actually rather unlike her. I love her dearly, but "knowing when to shut up" isn't one of her strengths. :) )

no i cant say that i have ben caught but some of my friend and some peplo that i work with know that i wear pamper all the time and the pelop wear i stay.but i dont care because it make me happy.post-25391-12572578166115_thumb.jpg

They probably don't mind that you wear diapers, because that's not considered as unusual for someone who may be a bit challenged, intellectually.

Honeywell6180

• 1 month later...

When I was younger in grade school when I still didn't know about all this DL stuff I had a stash of my youngest sister's pull-ups hidden away i thought in a good place. I was like nine and apparently didn't think too much because it was in a door in the main bathroom that i thought no one went into. One day while my parents had a friend over for dinner my mom brings up she found a stash of diapers in this "non-used" door and I was so embarrassed so she knew it was me and my parents just told me to stop it. Nothing much really happened with that. Another time way later in life at about the age of 20 soon after i found out about AB/DL's online my sister a year younger than me was searching on my computer for my history for some reason and found a picture of a cute lady in a diaper and told me I had a weird fetish. I was embarrassed mostly because I thought I was so careful about hiding everything since those pictures were in a maze of files all renamed and locked. But I didn't realize that your computer automatically saves like the last 10 files opened. So I think I played it off fine and just kinda brushed it off telling her i though it was a weird picture too and I had used it for some other project and that she shouldn't be so nosy and assume things.

Caught? Not yet! A few close calls have made me very careful. People drop by all the time for one reason or another so I keep everything very well concealed. I'm actually writing a story based on some of this sort of thought.

I'm so darned paranoid that I don't even use the same OS for diaper surfing and such. I have a hidden partition on my computer that has to be booted from a USB drive to use it. Before I started writing a lot I used a Live CD. Currently, the drive is encrypted with an alternate logon that isn't the default user so an accidental boot will not find it. A proxy is a given.

There are other precautions but that is the beauty of paranoia! I'm not saying it isn't undetectable but that the casual non-law enforcement types would not know how to recover it.

Most of my diapers are hidden in the hall closet in a box labeled books. I keep a few stuffed in the back of the bathroom cabinet behind the drawers. Even snoops would have a hard time finding these. This time of year, I also keep a few close by in the saddlebags of my bike. It is under a cover and nobody would think to look at it until Spring.

I keep two more in the space between my air intake and the filter. It is built such that the drywall leaves a space of two inches between the duct and the externally visible cover. There are other places but you get the idea. The cleaning lady would never find them.

When I was 14 or 15 I made a pair of training pants by sewing layers of cloth into a pair of my tighty-whitey briefs. I would wear and wet them, and then put them in a plastic bag and hide them in a bottom dresser drawer until after school when I could wash them and hang them in the back of my closet to dry. One day I came home from school and was sitting on the couch in the living room when my mother walked in carrying my training pants. She said,(in front of the rest of the family):

"I want to know what these are, and why they are wet." I turned beet red, and since I didn't know what to say, I just denied any knowledge of them. After a few minutes it was dropped and never mentioned again.

When I went away to college, I forgot and left a pair of toddler size Gerber plastic panties on the top shelf of my closet. I was about a thousand miles from home, driving cross country, when I remembered them. There was nothing I could do. When I went home for Thanksgiving they were gone, and nothing was ever said about them.

Yeah I been busted by my mother before. That was years ago before I moved out in my early 20's. Well my brother found my cloth diaper and decided that mom should know about me. That I secertly wear diapers so he w/o telling me or mentioning anything he took the diaper and folded it up and put it in my mothers bedroom restroom under the sink where she keeps alot of her makeup;etc. She found it called my name and told me to throw this in the trash. she looked pissed off. I didn't say anything but took the diaper and took it back to my room into hiding. I wasn't going to throw away a 30 dollar diaper that I ordered from HDIS that I just bought.

Well I moved out and lived on my own for years had my own apartment. It was so much fun. Wearing diapers around the house, doing whatever I wanted. In 05 and 06 was the two greatest years for me. I had two jobs and making good money. I ordered cases and cases of diapers, footed PJ's, rompers, big stuff animals, going to ebay alot, etc. I was almost wearing diapers everyday at home.

Things took a dip last year and somethings happened and it wasn't good. I moved back into my mothers last year due to credit cards and being in depth. it sucks but I am a solvent so this is tempory thing. Living with my mother sucks btw. I don't wear diapers at her house but I do wear them to work and I'm hiding them in my trunk of my car. Good hiding place. My brothers know I 'm a DL but don't say anything to me about it.

To the topic starter. Good thing it wasn't a bambino diaper that say baby all over the front or a disosable diaper diaper with tapes. lol.

Every time I have been found out, it is usually a family fight followed by religious crap and all the stuff which goes with that. I have been told that I am a pedophile (definitely not!), a person worthy of a special place in hell (I am a devout Christian) and that I will never have a girlfriend (an absolute lie, just celebrated on oct. 30 6 months with my girlfriend who knows about my fetishes of diapers and cartoons.) I find the whole thing offensive, just because I want to be different does not mean that I am a horrible monster of a person!

When I got the religious crap I just pointed to the statue of Jesus on the cross..wearing a cloth diaper and said if it's good enough for him it's good enough for me.

This is a long story sorry in advance!

I was caught by my mom when I was probably 9 or 10. I had just stayed the night at my aunts and uncles, to watch movies. Well while we were waiting for my uncle to get home my aunt made me and my three younger cousins get a bath. afterwords they were put in their diapers. This is when they became upset because I was not made to wear a diaper. They complained and my aunt said that I was a big boy and did not need to wear them. Well about five minute later they were still upset and my aunt called my into the kitchen. She asked me if it would be okay if she put me in a diaper until they went to bed. I said that it was fine. So we went into the living room where my aunt stripped me of my clothes, had me lie on the floor and diaper me. After the movie she put my cousins to bed and told me that I could take it off. I said okay and tried to take it off but couldn't get the tapes off. She then said she would help and had me lie back down. She took off my diaper, smiled and said that it was wet. I couldn't believe it, I wet my self and didn't even know it. She said that it would be best to have me sleep in diapers since she didn't want me to pee on her couch. The next morning she woke me up for breakfast. After breakfast she took me in the living room and changed me again since I was wet. Then she dressed me for church. I was so embarrassed to go to church in a diaper, but had no choice. I went to church classes not regular mass, and since my uncle was a part time or assistant pastor we stayed all day. Well after the first mass was over she came to class and checked my diaper in front of everyone! One of the older girls whom a friend of the family asked if my aunt would like for her to keep an eye on me and change me if needed and my aunt said that would be great because she was busy upstairs. So the girl changed me about 10 minutes later. That was so nice I wish I could remember who she was. But anyway when we got home my aunt to me to bathe and dress normally. She then packed up my stuff for me and told me that she had put a few diapers in my bag in case i needed them. so i took them home and hid them in my closet. Well one day my mom found them and asked me about them. I told her the story and i told her i didnt need them and she threw them away such a shame. sorry again for this being so long i just loved this part of my life i thought you all would be interested!

This is a long story sorry in advance!

I was caught by my mom when I was probably 9 or 10. I had just stayed the night at my aunts and uncles, to watch movies. Well while we were waiting for my uncle to get home my aunt made me and my three younger cousins get a bath. afterwords they were put in their diapers. This is when they became upset because I was not made to wear a diaper. They complained and my aunt said that I was a big boy and did not need to wear them. Well about five minute later they were still upset and my aunt called my into the kitchen. She asked me if it would be okay if she put me in a diaper until they went to bed. I said that it was fine. So we went into the living room where my aunt stripped me of my clothes, had me lie on the floor and diaper me. After the movie she put my cousins to bed and told me that I could take it off. I said okay and tried to take it off but couldn't get the tapes off. She then said she would help and had me lie back down. She took off my diaper, smiled and said that it was wet. I couldn't believe it, I wet my self and didn't even know it. She said that it would be best to have me sleep in diapers since she didn't want me to pee on her couch. The next morning she woke me up for breakfast. After breakfast she took me in the living room and changed me again since I was wet. Then she dressed me for church. I was so embarrassed to go to church in a diaper, but had no choice. I went to church classes not regular mass, and since my uncle was a part time or assistant pastor we stayed all day. Well after the first mass was over she came to class and checked my diaper in front of everyone! One of the older girls whom a friend of the family asked if my aunt would like for her to keep an eye on me and change me if needed and my aunt said that would be great because she was busy upstairs. So the girl changed me about 10 minutes later. That was so nice I wish I could remember who she was. But anyway when we got home my aunt to me to bathe and dress normally. She then packed up my stuff for me and told me that she had put a few diapers in my bag in case i needed them. so i took them home and hid them in my closet. Well one day my mom found them and asked me about them. I told her the story and i told her i didnt need them and she threw them away such a shame. sorry again for this being so long i just loved this part of my life i thought you all would be interested!

hi,

just curious, im in kalamazoo michigan.

where in michigan are you?

if i shouldnt have asked, then please disregard my asking.

im just asking because i dont know anyone abdl or dl in michigan at all and thought id say hello.

also unemployed,

john

I live in Michigan which has the highest unemployment rate in the country. I live with the folks because I am unemployeed and living off of about 8 hours part time work a week. I do have money in my savings which I banked when I was working and that helps a lot. I have to provide my own health insurance which is $250 a month all by itself. When you only make $350 a month, it hurts! No one really likes to live with their parents but since my dad is in his upper 80's and my mom is in her 80's as well, I earn my keep by doing the chores around their house, chauffering them to the store and doctor appointments and doing the cooking as well. I'm lucky that I only wear diapers about once every week or two so it dosn't cause much of a problem living in their house. Unfortunatly, when the economy in my state is like it is, you have to do what you have to to survive. For every available job there are at least 100 people applying for it and I believe employers would rather hire a 24 year old than a 50 year old reguardless of their years of experience. I never even heard back from the last 3 jobs I put in for. At least I do contribute by doing the chores and I do buy groceries each week out of my savings. WIthout my help the old folks would have to hire a lot of stuff done so it's a trade off even though I'd like to have my own place and privacy.

hi,

this reminded me of a close call.

i was staying at my parents house while they were in florida.

i was very careful to put my used disposables in one trash bag. hidden trash bag.

i was going to throw it out somewhere so i put it in my fathers truck.

im pretty sure they saw it sitting in the front seat.

no one said anything but i still wonder ....

was going to say it was a bedwetting issue.

that wouldnt be too far off from the truth.

im very very careful now. i was then too.

sitting in a cheapy diaper right now writing this. and plastic pants too.

i need more people to help me not beat myself up for this liking.

its been three years since i started wearing.

thanks for the space for the story,

john

Being a fellow devout christian and trained in ministry, i'm not quite sure where the animosity comes from. Some people just can't handle anything outside their little bubble of reality.

How people react to religion depends on how it has been presented to them, currently and in the past. In many cases, people use religion not as a tool of love and understanding, but as a baseball bat that tells people what they're doing is wrong, God is angry with them, and that they're going to hell.

Of course there's animosity against religion, when it's constantly being used as a tool of judgment, belittlement, intollerance, and hatred. Just ask the latest victims of God's love, homosexuals. So many of the world's problems can be traced back to people misusing the "word of God."

I have no problem with God, but save me from anyone who thinks he knows what God wants or thinks.

-RMS

• Like 1

When I was in college one of my favorite places to diaper up was a mall on the other side of town. Once I was in desperate need of a change. I was practically swimming in my diaper. I headed of to the restroom by the food court. a family friend was working in one of the stores between point a & point b. I didn't know she worked there. She saw me and waved, and came out to say hi. She didn't really question why I was there but kept talking, I could feel a trickle running down my leg, and was sure I was budging. I thought I was going to have a complete blow out, I was so soaked. Finally I said I would love talk more but I really had to go, and just kind of headed off to the food court. I don't know if she watched me from behind or saw anything or what she may have told my folks, it never came up. 6 months or so later we were at a BBQ at her house and she made some some random diaper comment don't remember the exact context but in my mind it was directed to me. Nothing was ever officially said.

The funny thing when I was younger her daughter was my babysitter. I was generally old enough to not need a babysitter but my brother probably still needed one. She was only a few years older than me and teased me about being babysat, and maybe she needed to get me some diapers. I was sooooo tempted to have an "accident" and force the issue but I didn't. I would have loved to have been diapered by her.

I don't think I was ever caught red handed but in all honesty I probably left enough clues around that my parents knew but either were too embarrassed or too kind to say anything.

I live with my parents, and about two years ago I had a huge scare. While I was at school, my mom decided to clean my bedroom without telling me. I had been very lax about storing my diapers, so I had them scattered all over the room, poorly hidden under piles of clothes, in laundry baskets, and so forth. I can't imagine my mom didn't find any of them when she was shuffling through my stuff, but she didn't say anything, and still hasn't. I can only hope she was either oblivious enough not to notice them, or has forgotten about it.

Some people use Christianity to feed their desire to be sanctimonious buttholes. Others use liberalism. If you fail to see a problem with using the word "homophobe," you probably belong in the latter group.