LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Faverorite Video Game.

Almost every Final Fantasy game. I am a fan of the series and have beaten every American (the imports are too hard to try and read) release. I have even suffered through the upsetting Final Fantasy X-2. I'm also a fan of the Star Wars Battlefront games. I've got the Halo games, but they're not nearly as good as Half-Life 2. One day when I'm rich, I would like to get the Meteor logo from Final Fantasy VII tattoo'd on my shoulder. Hopefully I'll grow out of it, but what does a tattoo hurt?

Some of my personal favorites would be Silent Hill 1, 2, 3 ( 4 was ok, but I don't really consider it a SH game), Fatal Frame, Final Fantasy 7, most of the Smackdown! games and Diablo (PC and PS1). I also tend to like games where I can do Co-op modes with a friend of mine ( LoTR: the 3rd age and Batlle Hunter come to mind). I used to play Everquest and WoW, but stopped due to boredom from the same content over and over. I also like RPG's, but nothing that has a futuristic feel to it.

I actually have a working Atari and Coleco as well so I can play some of the older games if I want. Asteroids, Q-bert, The Smurfs, Missile Command, Zaxxon and Pacman have to rate among my favorites for the old systems.

As for the Nes/Snes which I also have in working status: Bionic Commando, Super Smash Tv(Snes), Mario Rpg(Snes), Mega Man 2, Gauntlet, Maniac Mansion, The Goonies 2, and all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles games work for me.

As for the old school Paper and pencil, tabletop D&D, I love playing that even today. Unfortunately, the guy who used to DM sort of stopped after his brothers moved. I would really like to try and find a way to play online, but generally it is tough getting people to show up at the right times to play.

I jsut cannot stand nintendo i mean when it first i mean FRST came out yeah it was great but after that i lost interet moved on to sega then to playstation. pity me or now i am stuck on playing diablo 2 again ugh. Im not big on playing it online ive jsut gone back to playing single player wih my lvl 26 ruid i may witch bak to my necromancer nd build him up but meh. hehehe raise skeletons to do ll my fighting for me bwahahaha

I jsut cannot stand nintendo i mean when it first i mean FRST came out yeah it was great but after that i lost interet moved on to sega then to playstation. pity me or now i am stuck on playing diablo 2 again ugh. Im not big on playing it online ive jsut gone back to playing single player wih my lvl 26 ruid i may witch bak to my necromancer nd build him up but meh. hehehe raise skeletons to do ll my fighting for me bwahahaha

NIntendo are on the whole for younger people than the other consoles, the fact that you liked it years ago and now don't could be due to this

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh goshies, what a broad question, I really don't know how to answer, shy of making a giant list.

I've been gaming for about 20+ years and my tastes vary from system to system.

There is one title however that I always find myself returning to, even to this day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any one use Emulators??

Or what about Mame..mmmmmmmm i got thousands of roms from arcade machine.

One of my all time fav arcade games was roboton 2084 love playing that..got a couple of versions for mame

I chipped a gamecube the other week

YES! Robotron 2084 is awesome!

I'm a MAME-r as well. Love the classic arcade games like Mr. Do! (and it's 3 sequels), Dig Dug, Teddy Boy, Wonder Boy, etc., etc. Nothing takes me back to childhood like classic arcade games on MAME! The best part is that you can plug in ANY controller you want (over USB), and set it up exactly to your liking. Gaming at it's BEST!

oh ho, Robotron, the game that built my twitch reflexes up to lethal levels when I was a kid. Damn how I loved it and damn how good it felt getting up to Wave 50 once I hit that zen state of pixel slaughter that comes only with longtime playing of the game.

• Like 1