LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Are Going To Kill Me!

Yesterday I was like a deer in the headlights. My wife and I went for our first ultrasound. After an hour I was asked to join her in the ultrasound room. After a minute in there the technician says "...and both babies..." I immidiately think "Huh, yet again I'm not paying attention and didn't hear that right." I look at the monitor and see the words 'twin A' and 'twin B'. All I could think "Ohhhh crap"

Deer in the headlights is the best way to describe me for the next hour.

Now I'm guessing that I am going to hate diapers pretty soon. Our house is about to become a poop factory and guess who's job it is to clean all those very messy bottoms. May god, Allah or Buddah or all three could gang up and help me, cause its about to become a wild ride.

Yesterday I was like a deer in the headlights. My wife and I went for our first ultrasound. After an hour I was asked to join her in the ultrasound room. After a minute in there the technician says "...and both babies..." I immidiately think "Huh, yet again I'm not paying attention and didn't hear that right." I look at the monitor and see the words 'twin A' and 'twin B'. All I could think "Ohhhh crap"

Now I'm guessing that I am going to hate diapers pretty soon. Our house is about to become a poop factory and guess who's job it is to clean all those very messy bottoms. May god, Allah or Buddah or all three could gang up and help me, cause its about to become a wild ride.

Wow three babies in diapers at once. Do you all use cloth or disposables. You know everyone should be going green to save the enviroment. My vote is all in cloth and plastic pants. Then you can hang them out to dry and people will see the different sizes and know more than the two little babies use diapers. Haha.

Really though Congrats Daddy !

WOW! That's so cool! Just think no arguing over the new Baby as you each get your own! :P I would have loved to have twins! Are these your first? Hope Mommy and the babies are doing fine! Better start stocking up now. Congrats to you both! :)

Yesterday I was like a deer in the headlights.

I can certainly understand the deer in the headlights feeling! ...and yes, you're going to be seeing a bunch of diapers! Is it really going to be YOUR job (and not shared) to change all those diapers??? Who changes yours now? Do you hate yourself???

Really, it's going to be fine 'cause your going to love the daylights out of your babies and that'll take the curse off changing their diapers. Maybe you can even get a family discount if you go with disposables, though I go with the idea of cloth for all 3 of you! the whole clothesline thing is kinda cute!thumbsup.gif

The diapers might be a handful for awhile, but you'll get used to it. Of course, by the time you finally get used to all the extra diapers, they'll be moving out of them. :P Anyways, congrats!

Congrats! The wife and I just had our first (and perhaps only) lil guy about 2 months ago. It definitely put my diapers on hold, I've only worn once since, but its an adventure to say the least. My lady was having a hard time not finding my wearing suddenly very weird, but we're both dealing.

Congrats! The wife and I just had our first (and perhaps only) lil guy about 2 months ago. It definitely put my diapers on hold, I've only worn once since, but its an adventure to say the least. My lady was having a hard time not finding my wearing suddenly very weird, but we're both dealing.

We had our first lil guy about 2 months ago too. I have been wearing the same amount as before. Probably because when the kid is born the wife and I couldn't get it on for six weeks, so it was spent with her rubbing me in my diaper every other night. I guess to me it doesn't really matter that I have a kid in diapers. They are so totally separate. He's got his diapers and I've got mine. My wife even sees the differences. She has separated them in her mind thankfully. It is easy to do since my diapers are large plastic ones and our babies are tiny cloth ones. I use mine for pleasure with her and our baby uses his because he is just a baby. Even the purposes are different.

As far as the twins go, wow you will be having alot of diapers. It can get expensive. But what they say is true, that you will do anything for your kids. I say go for the disposable because, man it can get messy. I do change him, but she does do alot of the work since she is off on maternity leave. I fear when she goes back to work how we are going to split the duties. I think if you can work out having her at home a lot of things will become easier for you and her. Just have a good attitude about the work and enjoy the presence of your bundles of joy. It is a great blessing.

SDB

If you are going to use cloth you probably will want to do a diaper service. I'm pretty sure it comes out to be the same amount as if you bought yourself and did all the washing and such. Now have no idea about cloth versus disposable price. Plus going with a service you will always have nice clean white ones that will be cleaner then if you washed them. If you watch dirty jobs they have an episode of diaper service and they go through the washer as many times as it takes to get them perfectly white, if they are not they get thrown out along with any that start getting that fuzzball effect or any that have any defects.

LOL!

Congrats on the twins!

As much as i love kids, i still dont think im quite ready for one yet, let alone a 2-for-1 deal!! That would just be a little too much at once!

First off, 'Congratulations'. Definitely a late bloomer when it comes to starting a family. I know how it must feel as I myself am the same age as you and sometimes think what it would be like if I were to have a baby at my age. Having ababy is truly a miracle, especially the first one. Perhaps the stars will be inline and give you both a boy and girl. Myself I have three nieces and one nephew, all great kids, but the grow up real fast.

If the cost of diapering is what has you worried, perhaps a previous reply using a diaper service would be best or you could purchase cloth diapers. Buy two sets, two different size ranges so they will get them from birth to potty training. When the diapering stage is completed, there is always the option to either hand them down or if in good condition, resell them and at least get a portion of your money back.

As for having twins, I am sure there will be a close network of family and friends that are going to be willing to help out. I don't think it is going to be as bad as you think it will be. Just be patient, we all wish you the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the congrads. We are both looking forward to the babies and even though it's going to be an unimaginable amount of work I can't wait.

As for the cloth vs. disposables, the decision has been made. Disposables. I was lobbying for cloth however after talking with moms of multiples they all flatly said disposables. We are going to be so busy that there will not be time to clean that many diapers.

I'll post more when news comes. Feb. 24 is the due date!

aww...congrats :)

i get super excited when i hear people are expecting...and twins! wow eeeeee!

it has been said that its good to have twins as they can amuse each other....

as far as you wearing goes, at first it shouldn't realy matter....apart from viseters poping in every 10mins!!...

but we found as our son got older (he's nearly 4 now) we had to start to wear after he went to bed...or makesure we're well coverd!...only realy because we susspected he would not want to potty train if he knew that he diddnt have to!!

hugs

juniper

xxx

Congrats on the babies!!!

Tadpole arrived 3 weeks ago today and it's the most amazing thing ever! one bit of advice though, when they're asleep, make sure the time you spend with your partner is quality time! it's ok having lots of hugs and kisses for little ones, provided you don't forget the hugs and kisses for each other!

I was very lucky that we went to a birth centre instead of a hospital... The midwives basically left my and frog-girl to it, so I felt really involved and they even let me catch the slippery little tadpole as he entered the world! It was the most amazing and humbling experience of my life! It didn't hit me right away, but when I was driving home to get a change of clothes (I got covered in more icky things than I'd ever thought possible!) I got 200yrds down the road and completely broke down in tears of joy! I had to pull over as I couldn't control myself, let alone a car!

I was a bit worried about how my AB side was going to cope with having a real baby to look after. Now that tadpole is home and settled in, it's made me realise how seperate the two things are! Changing 10poopy baby nappies a day hasn't put me off wearing and changing myself. I think because babies are so autonomous, you don't envy their nappy wearing, consequently my nappy wearing (hear that juni... i said my nappy wearing!) has nothing in common with tadpoles and hasn't suffered at all! I even woke up this morning with a very very heavy terry nappy!

Enjoy them my friend... They may cost a lot of money, and take up a lot of your time... But they make you feel like the richest person in the world, and you'll feel like time away from them is time wasted!

Froggie

(hear that juni... i said my nappy wearing!)

Froggie

hehehe...yes i did :D well done! me's soo proud!

and froggie is right with all he has said....although i am jelous that frog girl got to go to a birth centre....somthing i'll never be allwed to do....so glad it was a good delivery :D

and froggies can vouch for how exited i get about babys!!!!

hugs

and froggies can vouch for how exited i get about babys!!!!

It's true... juni does get very excited about them! (thats why juniper was the first person on DD to find out about tadpoles arrival!)

xx

It's true... juni does get very excited about them! (thats why juniper was the first person on DD to find out about tadpoles arrival!)

xx

aww...i feel so special now....**hugs**

thankyou froggies :D

so exited about these arrivels now too.....can't wait can't wait (hope i no sound creepy!!....but i love lil babys ...so tiny and cute!)

mind you no let the misses meet me...i know all the good sites for buying things.... :D ...she'll spend all the money!!

hugs

xxx