LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rolechatplay

Vic

:angry2:

Just a beef I have with all of those in the chat room who like to do their roleplay there, all the baby talk drives me crazy. Even the spelling and grammer when useing "baby talk" drives me nuts.

I guess I want the impossible, a place to go to discuss things such as what is going on in my (or your) life, possibly current events, or just things in general. You know, a place where you could actually communicate with someone, and all I see is "OOOOhh, someone's gots a tinky dipee!!". It makes me feel like :bash: .

I mean here is a medium that allows us all to converse in real time, and it is wasted (for those who'd actually like to TALK), by a group of people who should have their own "roleplay" room.

When I see "chat room" I think, "somewhere to go to to talk, and actually exchange ideas with someone", but what I see is "baby wants to crawls up in mommas lap".

What happened? did everyone turn into roleplayers? Isn't there somewhere that those of us who don't like roleplay to go? Tell me that there's someone out there who feels the same way that I do, I think that the chat room has been terribly wasted, and it really depresses me.

I still log on now and then and just lurk in the background waiting for someone to say something intelligent, but alas it NEVER happens, so I duck out.

SCREW IT!! Crawls into the corner and puts thumb in mouth and flips you all the bird.

Peace,

Vic :angry:

Chill chill. Maybe you're just going in at the wrong time? When I go in (usually about +5 hours from now) the chat is usually more chatting and less roleplaying, but at the end of the day this is a site for AB's as well as DL's and you gotta expect some of it. Usually its just a few lines said in a babyish way, whilst still chatting about the topic of the day. Most people have the good sense to take it to pm's or the baby talk room if they're going full on role playing.

How about instead of waiting for an interesting topic to come up, try starting a convo about what you want to talk about. If people want to chat they will do, if they're not interested then they're not interested.

Vic, I'm sorry if roleplaying in chat upsets you, but to be honest, you never said anything about it this morning upsetting you until your last post before you left, therefore nobody knew we were upsetting you until you stormed out, after you left, we moved to the babytalk room.....and we would have moved before you left had you done the dance across the keys and kindly asked us to move.

I know it doesn't seem fair to some, but when i am in the main room, if someone says something, i break character and add my two cents.

Chat has cycles, in the morning, the roleplayers chat, because usually that's all who's on anyway, at night, people come in to unwind from the day, the bigs more than outnumber the littles, and we usually do keep the involved rp's in the babytalk room. In the afternoon, it's pretty much dead sometimes.

Next time you come on, if there's a roleplay working, just pm one of the involved people and ask them to move instead. If im involved, pm me, you don't have to ask me even, as long as you're civil about it, i will kindly move.

• Like 1

i agree with you, Vic. Sometimes it can really be a pain in the butt when ppl is spelling with such grammar mistakes... it drives me nuts too, but i try to keep my head clean :D .

Vic, I'm sorry if roleplaying in chat upsets you, but to be honest, you never said anything about it this morning upsetting you until your last post before you left, therefore nobody knew we were upsetting you until you stormed out, after you left, we moved to the babytalk room.....and we would have moved before you left had you done the dance across the keys and kindly asked us to move.

I know it doesn't seem fair to some, but when i am in the main room, if someone says something, i break character and add my two cents.

Chat has cycles, in the morning, the roleplayers chat, because usually that's all who's on anyway, at night, people come in to unwind from the day, the bigs more than outnumber the littles, and we usually do keep the involved rp's in the babytalk room. In the afternoon, it's pretty much dead sometimes.

Next time you come on, if there's a roleplay working, just pm one of the involved people and ask them to move instead. If im involved, pm me, you don't have to ask me even, as long as you're civil about it, i will kindly move.

Mischa,

I'm sorry too, but I thought I was starting to have a conversation about the benefits of useing pads with diapers to help with leakage, when all the baby talk started up, so, frustrated, I left.

I can only come to the boards during the early part of the day. I get up at 6:30 a.m. and start breakfast, then while it's cooking I have to wake Buzz and Shelley up, and return to cooking. After breakfast I make sure Buzz is ready for school, and then I run him there.

Once I am back home is when I have the time to check out the boards, but I have things I have to get done around here as well. Then around 3:00 p.m. I have to go pick him up from school. Once he's home I have no way to be able to get back on the boards, and I usually go to bed a half hour after I've sent him off to bed, so again, I have no time to chat.

I don't stay up late, so I guess my schedule is in conflict with the opportunity to have a meaningful conversation with anyone on chat :( .

This just sucks.

Peace,

Vic

Vic

We had been going on for a while before you entered chat, I'd just been afk for some time.

We'll be able to find a happy medium hopefully, I am sure of it. I am not of the mind to drive people away, we're all a part of this community, and we have to be able to accommodate the others in the community, after all, for some of us (myself included) this is our only contact with the community. I am willing to give you your space.

Live Long and Prosper,

Mischa

• Like 1

What happened to the whole movement a few months ago to have teh BABY TALKroom as the main role play room? everyone was all gun ho about that posting in all the boards, telling everyone to use that room as a role play room, and people did and it was nice... why can't people start doing that again?

What happened to the whole movement a few months ago to have teh BABY TALKroom as the main role play room? everyone was all gun ho about that posting in all the boards, telling everyone to use that room as a role play room, and people did and it was nice... why can't people start doing that again?

It would be better if we could be in two rooms at once. If you're in the baby talk room you miss people coming and going, and some fun convo's in the main chat. Althrough proper role play should be done in there.

sarah your right it was nice but we got told to stop...that there was never anyone in the other room and a few time we got people in who just seemed to aregue in there ....so i stopped using it and maintaining it....seem to me noone wanted it......:(

i have been ill and not been on...oink!!!

but the one time i was on i saw it was being used again and love that....as soon as i am better i wil be keeping it on too and chek that all is ok in there as i love having it and i think that as i am on a differnt time zone to some it will....hopefully ...be good to have somone waching....

rp is fun but i can see why it can be annoying.....

hugs everyone....and count me in for the rp's:D

juniper

xxx

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm new to this site an jus started wearing diapers :) jus satin hi :)

LOLIrony...

Guys, please read dates before necroing threads...Please??

Date of last post before Nick ruff1's: November 10, 2009

Date of Nick ruff1's post (right before WBDaddy's): February 11, 2011

~ moogle

• 2 weeks later...

I do have a question though...

where is this RP room? i only ever see the main room, no other options, no other rooms...

It would be great to be able to open up a private room for more than one friend, if you all want to catch up on your day or something

:thumbsup:

I do have a question though...

where is this RP room? i only ever see the main room, no other options, no other rooms...

It would be great to be able to open up a private room for more than one friend, if you all want to catch up on your day or something

:thumbsup:

When Daily Di updated the sites formatting, along with it came a less extravagant chat room. It's been about a year or close to it, since everyone could have their own color of font, and for there to be more than just one room on the chat. However like people said years ago on this thread, no one could tell if new people had come to the room. Perhaps one day the chat will be like that again, but I kind of doubt it.