LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are You Into Girls Poop?

Guest NaughtyAshes

It's all in the perspective of the viewer. I prefer to see poop on a shapely derriere attached to XX chromosomes, the XY's just don't do anything for me.

i know you meant this as a joke, but it comes off really offensive and ignorant. chromosomes are just a tiny part of sex determination.

i know you meant this as a joke, but it comes off really offensive and ignorant. chromosomes are just a tiny part of sex determination.

Which part came off as offensive and ignorant, the lame joke I made, or my preference of women? If it's the joke, lighten up, it was just a lame joke. If it's my preference of women's scat, it's because I'm a straight (mostly) male, and lighten up.

Guest NaughtyAshes

what pudding said essentially.

chromosomes don't determine sex. Many women are XXY, XY, and a billion other combinations. Its ignorant to think that

xx = woman and xy = man when it isn't that simple at all. No one, i mean no one, is attracted to a chromosome combination (well unless of course you have some kind of rather specific medical fetish)

what pudding said essentially.

chromosomes don't determine sex. Many women are XXY, XY, and a billion other combinations. Its ignorant to think that

xx = woman and xy = man when it isn't that simple at all. No one, i mean no one, is attracted to a chromosome combination (well unless of course you have some kind of rather specific medical fetish)

XX and XY are just another classification of gender or a label. Just as and are.

I did not mean for some huge explosive debate to come out of what I said, I was just saying something simple and something people would recognize.

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Those panties are loaded and they're pointing this way! :D

Brace yourselves!

Guest NaughtyAshes

Perhaps not... But most straight guys are only interested in those who are...

try telling that to every single trans and intersex woman's straight boyfriend.

For goodness' sake, you'd think I kicked someone's puppy instead of making a joke. It wasn't even a particularly inflammatory joke. I'm sorry my genetics education is ten years out of date, but ask most college educated people what genes determine sex, and they'll refer to XX and XY. That's all I was referring to. I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if you referred to ambulance lights as red and blue and start correcting you about Triple K or NFPA specs for emergency vehicle lighting, so don't judge me based on an idle comment referring to my high school biology knowledge of genetics.

• Like 2

For goodness' sake, you'd think I kicked someone's puppy instead of making a joke. It wasn't even a particularly inflammatory joke. I'm sorry my genetics education is ten years out of date, but ask most college educated people what genes determine sex, and they'll refer to XX and XY. That's all I was referring to. I wouldn't get all bent out of shape if you referred to ambulance lights as red and blue and start correcting you about Triple K or NFPA specs for emergency vehicle lighting, so don't judge me based on an idle comment referring to my high school biology knowledge of genetics.

I agree.

Everyone needs to calm down a little bit. No one insulted anyone, we're just referring to the common and general classification for gender.

You're right, knowledge needs to maintained and nurtured, just like everything else. But unless you expect everyone, everywhere to be completely omniscient, you have to cut people some slack. NOT EVERYONE IS INTIMATELY FAMILIAR WITH THE SAME THINGS YOU ARE!!!

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Since it hasn't been moved I'll go ahead and comment. I wet and mess in diapers so having a woman friend who does the same wouldn't bother me and probably arouse me. I wouldn't mind changing her and it would keep me less self conscious if she changed a messy one for me.