LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

:unsure: I didn't even know a 4p coin had been minted, never heard of it! Has anyone else heard of it? (apart from you of course ridiaperboy? :P )

^ From a distance, the Kingfishers along the Nile were amazing. But I don't like birds too close to me, I've got a bit of a phobia.

> Contemplating going to bed very soon.

v Have you learnt something just recently that you felt you ought to have known about but didn't?

D :huh: lly

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^yeah, my aunt just brought over a second little yapper dog and for some reason it's trying to claim dominance over my akita, albeit unsuccessfully by barking at him all day.

< making a led flashlight/ lazer pointer just for the hell of it.

v do you ever yell at the tv screen?

^ nope i dont even eat chickens or turkey::tongue

< just been playing with my band and now listening to how i did

v if there would be a group that helps 2 things and there is one that helps only one of those things and they are

in contest with each other(the 2 things is the positive one) wich side would you choose?( the bad one is likely to win)

^ Seeing that the "bad" group is likely to win, I'm going with the group that helps two things...from what I can construe, the group opposite the "bad" group is the underdog, and I have a natural propensity to root for those with unfavorable odds.

< Going to take an Aleve, a Motrin, or perhaps something prescription-strength stronger in short time. The 16 mile run I ran in fierce winds yesterday left me feeling quite sore this morning...my hamstrings are really squawking.

V What was the last non-alcoholic carbonated beverage you consumed?

^ Cold, wet, and miserable. It's about 40 degrees (F) with light rain, and a strong, persistant northeast wind at 20 to 30 MPH, with gusts to 40.

< Getting ready to make myself a mug of hot cider. Perfect beverage for a "spring" day like this.

V What is your favourite fresh fruit?

^ I love it! It allows members of this board to learn little facts about the personalities of other fellow members. I enjoy the "Have You Ever" thread equally as well, and am looking forward to the next set of serial questions, like the ones recently asked by Dolly Diaper, for members to answer.

< Still have to make that mug of hot apple cider. It's hard to break away from here, once logged on.

V Do you do anything for your mother, that you really don't like to do, (and don't admit to her) yet you do it anyway, because she likes when you do it? Example: Playing cribbage with your mom even though you hate to, but acting like you enjoy the game.

(I'll play Cribbage with your mom ridiaperboy :P I love it but not many people I know can play it. It's a game that seems to have gone out of fashion.)

^ Nope, I have never been able to do anything that was ever good enough for my mother. I guess that's a slight exaggerration, but that's the way she's always made my sisters and I feel anyway.

> Seriously thinking of bedtime. It's not far off midnight here in the UK and I've had a few lateish nights recently. The only problem is, I don't feel all that tired right now.

v Why doesn't ridiaperboy start a Questions fred himself? ;)

D :) lly

^ Hmmmm...why don't I? :huh: It is manifest that the gauntlet hath been lain! As a marathoner who seldom backs down from a challange, it's clear the sporting thing to do now is to create a similar series of questions in the "This, that, or neither" manner, through the labors of my own volition. I do question though, whether I do have the ingenuity and overall creativity within myself to complete the task at hand, and face your dare to me head-on. :)

< Preparing myself for another day at work that will be certainly filled with abject boredom.

V In Hawai'i, the concept is known as "bachi". I believe some Eastern faiths refer to it as "karma". Some believe "What goes around, comes around". Whatever you might know it as, do you believe in the idea?

^ I think I do. Although I haven't really thought a lot about it.

< Wondering what questions ridiaperboy is going to include in his question thread.

v What do you think of the new shoutbox?

^Dont know what it is sorry

<reading the boards i been away to long

v how old where you when you started thing about diapers?

/\ Thirteen. At that point, puberty was in full swing and I was getting both extremely gender-dysphoric and age-dysphoric.

< Budgeting for the remainder of the month. Food's taken care of, maybe I can just barely afford one last pack of diapers to see me through.

\/ Ambient music... what do you think of it?

^ I don't really notice it, i.e., if ambient music is what I think it is. I know why that music is played, but for the most part, I feel immune from its intended effects it...I hear it, I don't ignore it, but overall, it has no discernable effect on me, at least to my knowledge anyway.

< I'm going to have to break away after posting this and feed my cat the turkey breast snack she feels she is entitled to daily, right round this time of the day. She is relentless in reminding me that I owe her some turkey!

V I noticed that crys_138 is from New Orleans, which during pre-Katrina days, was perhaps one of America's lovliest cities, ranking up there in charm with San Francisco and Savannah. With its unprecedented disaster rapidly approaching the two year anniversary mark, and with parts of the Crescent City returning to a somewhat state of normalcy, do you have any plans on visiting this unique city anytime soon?

^ I have friends in southern New Orleans. They missed the worst of the damage from Katrina. I don't have plans to visit New Orleans in the immediate future. Traveling is just too expensive with the high gas prices (even if you fly) right now.

> Waiting for the rain to stop so I can do some outside stuff like change the oil on the Bug.

V Are you a "summer" person or a "winter" person? (Sun worshipper or snow worshipper)