LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ nope but im thinking about putting one on and it will stay clean till probably morning lol

< waiting for girlfriend to come online, hoping this headache will go away, and hoping my listing on ebay will sell

v have you ever sold anything on ebay if so what was the last thing you sold?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i know some one that used to and i once did i never knew it but guinea pigs are considered exotic pets

< needs to go to bed but i dont want to for some strange unknown reason lol

V have you ever try an ink refill kit for a printer instead of just buying a new cartridge?

^yep, a hot sauce called so sue me from the chili cookoff. it burned mercilessly for what seemed like 10 minutes, maybe i shouldn't have taken a whole mouth full to seem manly because it did pretty much the opposite with all the tears and the wine cooler i drank to try to get it to stop burning.

later on i found out that a spoonfull of that stuff will make a pot of chili too hot for most people and you're only supposed to use a drop.

< looking at a rock in my room, it's about twice the size of a softball and i count 15 fossils of seashells on it, one is the perfect size and shape for one of my pipes to fit in so that's why it's in my room.

v do you take vitamins?

^ Only on TV and in photos. There was a tornado in Birmingham, England last year that caused a lot of damage but I only saw photos of the aftermath in the newspapers

> Just finished work until Monday, so unwinding.

v Have any of your household appliances spontaneously burst into flames?

D :huh: lly

^ Nope. I can't say that has ever happened to me. Although once, I was watching TV and there was a bang thing and it switched off. I was the only one in the room, and no one else heard the bang.

< Contemplating packing up stuff to go home tomorrow.

v Have you ever forgot to pack something important?

^ :blush: I totally forgot to pack panties when I went to Ghent just before christmas :blush: I usually avoid shops like the plague when I'm on holiday, but that was my first mission on arrival.

> Happy to see suns.gif has come out to play :P

v Have you ever received an 'odd' (putting it politely) holiday souvenir?

D :) lly

^ Do you mean as in somebody has gone on holiday and brought back a present? If so, then I don't really think I have. Not that I can remember then. A friend went on holiday recently and brought me back some chocolates which were nice, but that wasn't an odd present. A couple of times when my grandma and grandad have gone away they have come back and given me and my brother money instead of a present. I guess that is kinda odd.

< Smiling at reading what Dolly wrote above. And also wondering about the question from earlier. About flaming household appliances, and wondering what prompted Dolly to ask that particular question today.

v When was the last time you played a board game? What was it?

( :P Don't worry Suns, no pyromania here today, apart from a blazing log fire in the grate where it's meant to be. My shiny new kettle is still intact and whistling merrily!)

^ I played Scrabble a couple of weeks ago ;) My fave board game.

> Unwinding by my fire, knowing how cold and damp it is outside. Toasty!

^ Have you ever unexpectedly seen someone you know on TV?

^ nope i no dwink wine

< pwaing on my waptop

v hav u ever beeen arrested

< looking at a rock in my room, it's about twice the size of a softball and i count 15 fossils of seashells on it, one is the perfect size and shape for one of my pipes to fit in so that's why it's in my room.

that might be a potosky stone (a green million year old fossel). its also michigans state stone

^ I have never been arrested and don't plan on it either. At least not for real. Sometimes the base cops will "arrest" someone for an hour for a donation. The person getting "arrested" can pay the same amount money the person having them 'arrested" to get out of jail. The money goes to charities.

< Just got back from doing some errands.

v Do you know anybody has/had PKD - Polycystic Kidney Disease?

^ not that i know oh

<hoping some one looks at my post about posters and some one wants one could really use a little extra cash lol

V does any one want to buy one of my posters lmao just kidding heres the real question what do you think of the illegal downloading of music, movies, games, and software?

that might be a potosky stone (a green million year old fossel). its also michigans state stone

looks like hardened beach sand to me, whatever it is it's kinda cool and thx for passing on that knowledge

^i think downloading music is fine, i buy the cd if i find a cd with a lot of good songs on it but i refuse to buy a cd just for one or two good songs

< hating the fact that i've got the sniffles and hoping i'm not actually sick

v have you ever gone to a summer camp?

^ I didn't get anything in the post today. But tomorrow I am going home and I have about 5 things that I ordered from Amazon that are waiting for me.

< I'm not doing anything right now. I just finished watching Ugly Betty.

v Do you have any programmes on TV that you make sure to watch every week?

^ No, but I've been to many Rock Festivals in summer and camp out for the duration, so does that count?

of course it does :thumbsup:

^ 2 posters, slipknot and tenacious d no pictures unless you count all the tags on the walls, i've never tagged in my room but there's a rule that every new person has to put something on the walls and I'm just bored enough to list most of them;

~about 6 tags dedicated to 3 of my ex girlfriends done by my old best friend, i don't know why none of them complained.

~my old best friend's tribe's symbol which is a peace pipe with feathers hanging down, i made a pipe just like it in real life

~a very cool looking luigi with a cape on done by another one of my old friends

~an extremely cool loking patch of mushrooms done by the same person which i can't do justice by describing it but it's about 5 feet by 7 feet, the base of the patch is a house with windows and a porch and the top of the mushrooms are a red pissed off centipede looking shroom, a gold one with silver spikes, a green one with black polka dots ect, there's 7 shrooms on it and around it it says shrooms, magical, pop, and wow written around it in different lettering styles and has a purple haze surrounding it.

~ a pentagram with a heartagram right next to it done by my pudgy friend

~ 420 and blazeworthy by green lung because he says my room is a blazeworthy room and pretty much everyone agrees

~"dexter is a p-i-m-p -the green lung -aka chief smokestabud"

~ a pair of evil eyes done by an aquaintance

~amish dude done by unknown

~ multiple lao's done by multiple people, if you look at it upside down it looks like a naughty stick figure

~i love dexter by girlfriend #1 not really creative but damn i miss her every time i see it

~ a red eye with a heart in the middle crying a black tear by ex girlfriend #2 with a exploded heart under it, yeah she was gothic, she also put true love never dies in red and black marker on a different wall

~ a short poem by girlfriend #3, we were only together 2 weeks though so i'll just call her my friend

~tags saying girlfriend#4 was over there and girlfriend#4's the best, yep yep i am. a bit of an ego on that one

~dexter loves boobs also by girlfriend#4, not a lie...

~slut's parking: violators will be violated! done by a old friend, she was pretty cool but you really didn't want to make her angry...

~ompa done by the same friend, she was 4'7"ish i can't remember right now, but she says i'm an honorary midget even though i'm 6'4"

~a stick figure face with a polka dot party hat and a striped tie with "say hi to bob" written above it drawn by my old best friend's girlfriend

~ a stick figure face with a green party hat and a purple tie with "F... bob say hi to bill and his lover jill, bill stole jill from bob and now bob is a suicidal alcoholic because his girl is gone" done by my old best friend

~ several purple and blue hand prints all over the ceiling and some of the walls done in poster paint done by my brother and his girlfriend when this was his room, makes it look kind of tribal

~ packman with a cigar in his mouth blowing out smoke which looks like a dragon, done by unknown

~another very cool looking mushroom that has mushrooms dripping off of it, coiling around it, and growing inside it like it's clear it has ten shroomz written by the stem, made by the same guy who drew the other one

~my brother's company or whatever it's called in the marines, the funny thing is that he wrote y'all b....es can't tag and it's one of the sloppiest ones in here

and you're probably tired of reading them by now so i'll just leave it at that, i can't shake the feeling that i'm leaving an important one out...

< staring at my walls... eating a pizza... why do you want to know...

v do you believe in magic?

^ Well...I believe that some things can happen that can't be explained, if that counts as magic.

> Just got in from putting the blue Bug back on the road.

V Who do you believe is the most influential person alive today?