LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The viking ones with the credit card. I don't know if you remember but that one REALLY WAS FUNNY XD

> Doing nothing too important, maybe i'll draw a bit.

v Whats your biggest sound system you ever own at one point in your life?

^ Erm... this is really sad, but my grandpa's surround sound is way better than anything I've ever owned. x.X I usually wear headphones, because I don't want to wake my parents up. I also need a mic for gaming, so it's convinent to have a mic/headphone combo.

> In a great mood, I can still drop Spanish III without getting an F. Summer school owns! XD

v How much can you bench?

^ first one I don't know how old I was, about 3 i think. Was on holiday in wales camping.

Remember the toast in the morning was made on a gas stove with bars across and this made the toast stripey. Every time I see toast with line across I think of that holiday

> Just chilling listening to music and enjoying dailydiapers

v Have you ever met any other ab/dl's in real life after meeting them online?

^ I don't really have one in particular ... i love them all <3333

> Preparing my stuff for the con~ CANT WAIT <3333333333!!!!!

v Did you ever buy something useless just because it looked pretty?

^ All the time! I tried to spend a whole day buying stuff once XD. I didn't spend any money during my visit to Shanghai, so I tried to blow it all on cheap junk. I ended up only spending $30 or $40, though. D:

> No 2nd period, so I'm chillin' at home.

v How many cities/towns have you lived in?

^ Only lived in two different towns, but lived in 4 different houses in one of them.

> Trying to wake up, before going to do some work in the garden.

V Do you have a piggy bank ?? What shape / design is it ??

^ Yeah, it's shaped like a safe, and I've had it since I was 5. I only use it for storage, though.

> Finally decided to stop being lazy and find an avatar XD. (I've also been messing with the link in my siggy. I think it might be a broken link, because "http://" is added by default. No way to check, though. >.<")

v What is the longest amount of time you've waited in line for something?

^ Registering for college back in 1977. You planned on spending at least a half a day to get through the lines. (Worst time of my life, too!!!)

> Killing time until lunch

V What is your least favorite task/chore/duty to do?

^ that would have to be fixing stuff around the house, usually it's actually fun for me because i like to work with my hands but stuff like the one time i had to spend 3 hours gluing a shattered sculpture back together gets really boring

< debating weither or not to move to canada

v have you ever climbed a mountain?

^ Not a mountain no. When younger did climb up the big hill in New England where the presidents faces are calved in the face. Trying to remember the name of it. ( was 20 years ago )

> Got up way to early, and have to stay awake because got an appointment in a few hours.

V Have you had an AB / DL related dream?? After being an AB / Sissy for the last 15 years I had my first dream about it monday night, normally they are nasty ones I remember.

Probably not the last thing, as I'm temp losing things all the time but just recently the screw came out of the arm of my specs and the lens flew out. First it was a bit of a challenge finding my lens, without the benefit of that lens to go looking :P Finding my spare pair was something else again. As I can't even see things like multistorey buildings without my specs, it's a long story....

Have you ever accidentally gone out with odd shoes or socks on? (By 'odd' I mean not matching :P )

D :) lly

(You walked into a multi story building without your glasses? And you didn't put in what you are doing now)

^ I've never gone out with odd shoes on. And I have gone out with odd socks on. But not so that anyone would notice. Most of my socks are just plain black, so if two of them don't match, it would be kinda difficult to tell.

< Watching an episode of Once and Again and eating lunch. I have to start reading Frankenstein soon.

v Have you ever laughed when nothing was funny?

^yep, when i was just out with my friends i just started laughing hysterically and couldn't stop for about 2 minutes, some people stared and some joined in, that definitely cured the boredom.

< gathering ideas for a story i want to write

v do you have any potted plants in your house?

^ Yes many, i love plants <3

> Feeling mellow and sad. Trying to cheer myself up with some internet stuff.

v Do you have a cactus? Or any exotic plants?

^ about 48 hours and thought it was the same day one weekend in one day, was mad.

> Just got up and waking up slowley with a wet nappy still on.

v when was the last time you went ten pin bowling?

^ It was over a year ago I think. January of last year. We played two games and I came bottom both times. I'm not good at ten pin bowling.

< Just got up and am deciding what to do with my day. I could stay in and do uni work today, or do a bit of uni work and go to the supermarket.

v What would you do if you had a day with nothing planned and nothing really to do?

^ If the weather was nice, I'd take a nice long drive in the VW Bug.

> Just finished sorting 31 cases of Girl Scout cookies and ate lunch.

V Do you have a collection of anything special?

^ Yeah, I do. It's a collection of letters my best friend sent me, after he moved. I haven't been closer to anyone than I was with him. I don't usually collect things, but I can't bring myself to throw them out.

> Going to turn on my computer and see if anything intersting is going on.

v What's your most prized possession?