LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^No, it seems a bit early to be celebrating Valentines day right now.

< Thinking that, scary as it is, I have a remote for my DVD player/recorder that actually has an "any" key, and I had trouble finding it because I wasn't actually looking for a key labeled "any."

V What condiment(s) do you like to use on french fries (I believe you folks across the big pond refer to them as chips, yes?).

^ yeah but not nearly as much as i would prefer, it seems to turn instantly to ice on the roads this winter and melts too quickly.

< trying to get up the courage to get on the chat (don't know why it's hard for me i used to be on the chats of other sites constantly)

v do you get more or less sleep then you should and why?

^ It depends on the night really. Last night I wasn't feeling very well and I slept for about 11 and a half hours. Then other nights I stay up late and end up not getting much sleep. I probably get around the normal amount of sleep that I need, which seems to be a lot.

< Watching Mean Girls and thinking about finishing my assignment.

v When was the last time you were ill?

^ Moscow. Went to see my dad and for a family wedding. Russia is hot in summer and not always snowing like it shows on tv :thumbsup:

> Sat in my dirty work clothes as just in from work and about to jump in shower after I finish this.

v what is the best or your most favorite gadget you have.

^ Definitely the remote starter on my car. I use it all the time. (Uh...not on the VW Bug; that's my summer car. The remote is on my station wagon).

> Killling time until Jeopardy

V Besides a diaper, what is your favorite article of baby clothing?

^ Occasionally I dream of being able to play the guitar really well. I'm left handed and can't get comfortable playing one (don't own one). I'm a pianist, but would love to play guitar, so dreaming about being able to do it is great. (Incidentally, I hold the guitar left handed when I dream about it)

> Upstairs trying to ignore what my brother has blaring on the TV downstairs. (He kinda moved into my house and has no intention of leaving any time soon)

V If you could go anywhere in the world with all expenses paid, where would it be?

^ I would love to go to Japan, to visit the robitics exhibitions. Never been but the one place I must go eventually.

> Unwinding and getting ready for bed.

V Is there a hobby you want to start doing ??

^ Yes! Try learning Japanese, but I'm sooooo lazy lol.

> Killing time until my eyes says that i should go to bed lol.

v Whats the most expensive item you bought with cold hard cash? (no credit cards or debit or anything else then money)

^ My car. I special-ordered it right from the Mercury plant in Atlanta, Georgia through a car dealer friend of mine. (Best way to get a good price on a car is to cut out the "red carpet treatment" at major car dealers). Paid cash for the Bug, too, but it wasn't as outrageously priced as a new Mercury. I always pay cash for everything because I'm extremely opposed to giving up my hard-earned money for interest. I do without stuff until I've saved up for it whenever possible. With any luck, I can retire really early.

> Killing time catching up on Internet correspondence

V Who has been the most important person in your life so far?

^ My best friends! (4 of them). Their always there when i need a shoulder to cry on, and vice versa. We're like brothers <3

> Getting ready for bed, checking recent post on forums and sending replies to email. (I'm also getting my diaper ready for some serious wearing time :D)

v In how many languages can you speak/write in?

^ Still not mastered one yet (even had to look up how to spell Mastered..lol)

> just got out of shower and about to go get some tea.

v If you could change one thing about yourself (mentaly or Physically) what would it be and why.

^ (Great question!) Probably that I wouldn't worry so much.

> Sitting here worrying about what the weather might do. (Long commute to work)

V Which cartoon character best describes your personality?

^ Hmmm... I'd say Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes,) mainly because I've always felt like a kid inside, and I have a way over-active imagination, but also because I was alot like him getting into trouble & such, and one of my best friends was a stuffed animal, too!

> Lying down, trying to ignore my dog's snoring. Also trying to decide if I have enough time for a diapered nap...

v What's your favorite kind of candy?

^ Sour heads, because their sour. :D i love sour candy!

> Yet another day as passed and so i am getting ready for bed like every other night. :D

v Whats the meaning of life! (ohhh strike points for ending this game because no one can answer this one XD LMAO)

or

v Who came before: the chicken or the egg?

or

v If a tree in the forest falls and no one is there to hear it, does it still make a sound?

or

v How many galaxies is there in this universe of ours?

or

v How many teddies do you own? <---- this one being the hardest. :P

^ i have a brushed silver watch with a greyish-blue face plate or whatever you call it. i should start wearing it again.

i'm going to cheat a little because i want a crack at the questions necros asked.

^ it's an ever lasting battle against stagnation, the only constant is that everything changes, life springs up out of the calm but we can't handle it if things get too chaotic, my theory fits in with religion and science so maybe it's a universal truth? weither it's a law of nature or a restless deity trying to cure the bordom through creation it doesn't matter, it still makes sense any way you look at it. (please don't steal my theory i spent hours of deep thought on the subject and that's what i came up with. you can use it, just don't try to claim it's your idea.) as an interesting side note if i wasn't wearing a diaper and i had to stop in the middle of my ponderings i probably wouldn't have figured it out.

^the fish, the chicken evolved from random whatnots swimming in some random body of fluid, the evolution of the chicken or the egg happened much later so it's strange little aquatic ancestor wins that argument.

^ yeah it makes a sound, we would have to be a selfish little bastards to believe nature only works for us.

^ just 1. we call a random group of stars and random debris a galaxy as long as it's big enough to see, but in truth it's just a collection of matter that's formed into a collection of stars, everythings changing and there are no boundaries or constants, one sub-sub-sub atomic particle collides with another in a random way, and eventually meets another, that random grouping causes atoms to form, with classifying that as an atom we go against the truth that it is a collection of particles and energy which could be classified as a galaxy.

i try to see what's really going on which is extremely hard with all the conditioning i have been raised with, you know what i'm talking about because you were raised the same way to see boundaries, walls, and names of everything. it's human nature to try to figure everything out with classifications like big and small, hot or cold, boy or girl(i know you'll enjoy that one necros) and they do have a use in quick referance so other people know what you're talking about but those labels only distract from universal truth.

^ growing up i had alot because i used to colect stuffed animals, but conditioning once again clouded universal truth and set up a barrier between how teenagers should act vs. how kids should act so unfortunately i bought into it and turned my back on them. i left them behind in the move to my current house, i went with my mom to visit the people who bought our old place and i saw all of them in a huge metal trash bin, on that day i died a little inside and i'm still trying to ressurect that part of myself. currently i only have 1 neglected bear that i found over our washer, but the revival attempts of the stufed animal loving part of my soul have been successful and i predict i wil make a full recovery.

thanks necros, that really got my brain going and it made me remember revelations that i came up with but had forgotten, i hope you enjoy my answers.

<trying to remember what other past revelations i have forgotten about and trying to find a website with questions like those on it so i can tackle all those too.

v do you think my views of the universe have any truth behind them or do you think i wasted all those hours in deep meditation and thought?

^ Sure, I do! All facts aside, "galaxy" is just a word, and, despite what astronomers say, I think it's a matter of opinion. You've raised a good point there, and until we can go beyond the boundaries of our solar system, we'll never know for sure what's out there. Only time will tell.

> Getting ready for bed, and I really want my paci! >.<

v Have your friends ever had to slap you across the face, because you needed it? o.O

^ i have a brushed silver watch with a greyish-blue face plate or whatever you call it. i should start wearing it again.

i'm going to cheat a little because i want a crack at the questions necros asked.

^ it's an ever lasting battle against stagnation, the only constant is that everything changes, life springs up out of the calm but we can't handle it if things get too chaotic, my theory fits in with religion and science so maybe it's a universal truth? weither it's a law of nature or a restless deity trying to cure the bordom through creation it doesn't matter, it still makes sense any way you look at it. (please don't steal my theory i spent hours of deep thought on the subject and that's what i came up with. you can use it, just don't try to claim it's your idea.) as an interesting side note if i wasn't wearing a diaper and i had to stop in the middle of my ponderings i probably wouldn't have figured it out.

^the fish, the chicken evolved from random whatnots swimming in some random body of fluid, the evolution of the chicken or the egg happened much later so it's strange little aquatic ancestor wins that argument.

^ yeah it makes a sound, we would have to be a selfish little bastards to believe nature only works for us.

^ just 1. we call a random group of stars and random debris a galaxy as long as it's big enough to see, but in truth it's just a collection of matter that's formed into a collection of stars, every things changing and there are no boundaries or constants, one sub-sub-sub atomic particle collides with another in a random way, and eventually meets another, that random grouping causes atoms to form, with classifying that as an atom we go against the truth that it is a collection of particles and energy which could be classified as a galaxy.

i try to see what's really going on which is extremely hard with all the conditioning i have been raised with, you know what i'm talking about because you were raised the same way to see boundaries, walls, and names of everything. it's human nature to try to figure everything out with classifications like big and small, hot or cold, boy or girl(i know you'll enjoy that one necros) and they do have a use in quick referance so other people know what you're talking about but those labels only distract from universal truth.

^ growing up i had alot because i used to colect stuffed animals, but conditioning once again clouded universal truth and set up a barrier between how teenagers should act vs. how kids should act so unfortunately i bought into it and turned my back on them. i left them behind in the move to my current house, i went with my mom to visit the people who bought our old place and i saw all of them in a huge metal trash bin, on that day i died a little inside and i'm still trying to ressurect that part of myself. currently i only have 1 neglected bear that i found over our washer, but the revival attempts of the stufed animal loving part of my soul have been successful and i predict i wil make a full recovery.

thanks necros, that really got my brain going and it made me remember revelations that i came up with but had forgotten, i hope you enjoy my answers.

<trying to remember what other past revelations i have forgotten about and trying to find a website with questions like those on it so i can tackle all those too.

v do you think my views of the universe have any truth behind them or do you think i wasted all those hours in deep meditation and thought?

Well, its irrelevant if i think those revelations are correct or not. Their yours and as long as you think their right and believe in them, then their right and you should believe in them. When it comes to subjects like those, its hard to have an answer that will suit everybody ... there will always be people saying otherwise and saying that their wrong.

I do agree, though, with almost everything you said. Except, i was expecting an actual number for the galaxy question. I do also agree with your theory of conditioning and what we were brought up to believe was a galaxy, gender, etc. Although i believe labels are bad in the most part i do believe that some labels are useful i.e how do we define a galaxy, because if we didn't have a label for what was a galaxy there would always be debates and debates ... and nothing would get done lol. Its still up to the beholder to decide what he thinks a galaxy is but if you ask a scientist he will tell you that a galaxy is a cluster of planets orbiting a sun like star. I, myself, believe the scientific side of the story, but to each their own.

I have about 20 teddies in my room at the moment. :D i love the monkey variety, their so cute <3

The meaning of life for me is what we each make of it individually i.e my meaning of life is probably different from you and vice versa.

^ No, but i once got slapped by a girl XD .... ahh my young self was a magnet to boobies :P

> Just finished having dinner and enjoying the time off i have from my courses.

v How many posters do you have in your room?

^ One poster of "Shrek" in my office. (Unfortunately, that's where I spend most of my time until I become a successful freelance author and can quit my day job).

> Missed Jeopardy tonight so I'm just catching up on Internet stuff late (Fell asleep after dinner--loooong week)

V Who put the "bomp" in the "bomp, she bomp, she bomp"? Who put the "lam" in the "lam-a lam-a ding dong"?

^ the mighty chuck norris :P

necros, i did give you a answer to the number of galaxies question, look at the beginning of it. i think there's just 1 because no galaxy is truly seperate from another. endless things like gravitational force, the light energy given off by the stars in it, radio waves, the particles in between, the comets and such they're constantly hurling at eachother ect... (yes the list is almost endless) so since nothing truly seperates them i feel that they're pretty much 1 big one. either that or i'm just trying to get out of the impossible task of counting them.

<debating weither or not to put up a topic about something that has made me lose all trust in people.

v have you ever dropped a marshmallow in the camp fire while roasting it