LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ I have met the band Iron Maiden but it was when they had that new singer Blaze and not Bruce.

> Just eaten so chilling for 15 before I get ready to go out.

v If you could meet anyone (alive or dead) famous who would it be and why?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Nelson Mandela. His story....his dedication and perserverance in his fight for freedom...and how he later became the leader of the very country that once oppressed him, is the most inspirational story to me. At one time, ultra-marathon runners who were fast enough to finish in the top percentile of the Comarades Marathon in South Africa, had the priveledge of having Mandela congratulate them at the finish line of the race, in either Pietermaritzberg or Durban, depending of course, which direction the race was run. I always dreamed of running Comrades with the hope of meeting Mandela, but I never could pull off the airfare to South Africa. Even if I could have, I don't think I would have been a top finisher in the 56 mile race. My goal in the Comrades would have been simply to finish with a bronze medal. (Runners who finished the race with a time between 7hr 30 mins. and 12 hours)

< Doing laundry as I surf the web, and enjoying a bottle of the new "Pepsi Summer Mix"..it's a Pepsi with tropical flavors added.

V What was the last movie you watched in a theatre?

^ Me and writing don't get on so try to avoid it. The longest I think since school was an M.O.T fail form (car road worthy test) I filled out for a ford fiesta or the volvo 340 could be close. I had to get extra paper as I run out of room on the offical forms.

> Just got in and looking what's new before bed.

v Have you ever done strange stuff for charity? Like shave your head or run in a marathon lol

^ I really don't have any desire to be famous. I love living my life of anonymity. But if I have to choose one thing I could be famous for: I'd like to be known as an eccentric marathon runner, originally from Hawaii, who upon his death, left his entire estate exclusively to his cat. :P

< Getting ready (and delaying) the 15 mile run I need to get in sometime today.

V What time do you usually go to bed?

^ It varies a lot. Any time between eleven at night and three in the morning. Although sometimes it is later than three.

< I just had a weird conversation with my mum. And now I am still thinking about it.

v Has anyone ever found out about your ABDL side, who you didn't want to?

^ Not yet. For the most part, I am fairly open about my love of being pampered and diapered by a dominate mommy with anyone who asks me about it or suspects that I'm into to diapers. I don't advertise the fact that I am a diaperboy, but I will not deny the fact should I be asked. There are some people though, who based on what I know about them, I would rather not divulge my love of diapers to as I'm totally convinced that they would not understand my diaper desires at all..these are the ones I do not want to see my AB/DL side. And I'm thankful they haven't.

< Will be putting my hair into a braided ponytail for the hairstyle of the day after signing off from DD.

V What was the very last item of any value (be it a penny or $100) you randomly found while out and about?

^ I haven't cooked for ages. The kitchen is kinda gross, plus I'm sure that my housemate uses my cutlery and then leaves it in her room or something. So I never really have anything to eat with. So I think the last time I cooked was a few days ago and it was pasta or something like that.

< Playing on here, and not really doing much else. I haven't really done anything all day.

v How many forums or other websites do you check daily?

^ I occasionally browse the Glastonbury Festival Forums for news, but not daily. Otherwise my browsing is quite random.

> Thinking about going to bed but I dozed off on my sofa earlier, so I'm not really tired now.

v Which game do you enjoy playing most on Totally Off Topic here?

D ;) lly

^ I like this one the best. (Person Above You) This is the one game (of two similar games currently being posted to), in my opinion, that allows players to see greater views of the personalities and insight into the everyday lives of other DD members who play it, by virtue of the answers they give.

< I went with a braided ponytail for my hairstyle of the day yesterday. I think I'm going to do a beads and braids hairstyle this morning.

V What was the last foriegn nation (foriegn to your own home nation) that you visited?

^ The 16th was yesterday. So I think at 8 I was on the computer. I was probably on this site. Probably talking to a friend online as well. And I will probably be doing the same thing tonight.

< Catching up on here and watching Friends for a bit. I will go back to doing uni work in a while.

v Have you ever had to pay a fine at a library or DVD rental place, or something similar to those? If so, what is the largest amount you've had to pay?

^ $147.25 for a library book I checked out and took with me to Iraq.

I really needed a book on Muslim customs :whistling:

< Cold and windy day here in Mid-West. Windows are all closed.

V Does your indoor pet drive you nuts when the windows are closed and they can't smell outside?

^ I don't have an indoor pet. I just have a rabbit that lives outside.

< Taking a break from uni work. I've almost finished one essay, and I've made notes on the second one.

v Do you have one film or TV show that you could watch again and again and never get bored of?

^ Yes. Hawaii 5-0. I love watching old repeats of it on cable. I was in-state when much of it was being filmed there. Brings back lots of memories of "small-kid time'. I'm thinking about buying the DVD set of the first season, which can currently be bought at discount store for around $40...that's 20 pounds for those of you in UK!

< Recovering from a 15K run. Not a overly long distance, but long enough to where I can treat myself to something good (like a glass of limeaid on ice) as a reward.

V What was the last DVD you purchased (or acquired) assuming you have bought one?

^ I bought the Chicago DVD a couple of weeks ago from Amazon. But I got it sent to home, so I havn't seen it yet. I've wanted that film for ages, but never got round to buying it. And if we are talking the last DVD I bought that I have actually seen, I think that was the second season of One Tree Hill.

< Sat here in the dark. I should really be thinking about going to bed soon, but I slept for a bit earlier on, and now I'm not really tired.

v Are you going on holiday anywhere this summer?

> I'm off to Leuven in Belgium in the next few weeks and I'll probably go to Brussels for a long weekend quite soon, as I usually go there 3 or 4 times a year. But I'm really looking forward to early October when I'm going for s longer hol, an exploration of 'Ancient Greece' :)

> I also should be going to bed soon but I had a nap after a very tiring day at work, so not really ready to sleep yet.

v Where in the world would you choose to go for a holiday (and what type of holiday) if money was no object?

D :mellow: lly

^ I'd visit Beaches or Sandels Resorts (Sandels if I had a lady to go with, it's couples only) in Negril, Jamaica, for a month in the dead of winter, staying at their most top-of-the-line accommodations..with accommodations and amenities that cost more money than I can fathom. I'd do absolutely nothing there except soak up the sun and the tropical views with an iced drink in hand and maybe, (but I doubt it) give up running for the time I'm there.

I will actually have a travel dream come true this December...I will be visiting Hong Kong and Macau. There are three places in this world I want to see before I check-out for eternity: The two listed above, and in homage to the land that gave me practically everything important to me..my morals, my lifestyle, and my language: England. I'm thinking of visiting the Mother Country in 2009.

< Preparing for what will surely be a manic day at work, as Fridays always are, by drinking a little extra Coca-Cola for that caffeine boost.

V What was the last magazine you read?

^ Heat magazine. I get it every week, and have done for years. I read it on Tuesday.

< I've had some problems with the internet this morning. I couldn't get on, and then it let me on for a minute before cutting out. But it has been working now for about 5 minutes, so I'm hoping that it has sorted itself out. So I'm catching up on here before I get some lunch and do my assignment.

v How many times a day do you check this forum?

^ Usually twice a day on weekdays, and more frequently on weekends. Weekdays usually finds me logging on at 5:15AM and later in the evening at 5:45PM. I have no pattern for logging on to DD during the weekends, but I do know I spend considerably more time here on Saturdays and Sundays.

< Enjoying a toasted peanut butter, margarine, and Marmite sandwich. Yummy!

V What was the last purchase you made in which you feel certain you did not get your money's worth?

^ Honda CBR 929 RR, they said it was never downed....But when I took the fairings off for head work I found really deep scratches in frame where it had been wrecked :crybaby:

< My cat has fur ball problems only at nite, Under my bed when I try to sleep....He is out to drive me insane.

v When was the last time you took off work, Not because you were sick or something, Just because it was just to damn nice of a day to go in?

^ It's been years since I did that. I was probably in my early 20s the last time I was absent from work for a reason other than illness or some other pressing matter. It's been so long, what the heck, with springtime upon us here in RI, I should do it just for the fun of it!

< Waiting for the caffeine buzz to kick in from the Coca-Cola I just drank. It's Monday morning...humbug!

V Can you sing, from memory, your college's/university's (or high school's) fight song?