LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Because not everyone who needs to use the bathroom is going there to pee or poop. Sometimes they just want to wash their hands or freshen up their makeup.

> Sitting here thinking of good comebacks to the DD posts.

V What would your dream job be?

Most likely as everyone I know has had it at some time in their lives.

Finishing supper.

As a kid, I felt if I made $50,000 a year I would be rich (of course once I got there I found it to be just enough to get by). Did you have a similar feeling growing up and if so how much?

Very much so; It is an unfortunate feature of human life that expenses increase to match the income available. I started work at 94 pence a day, and one of the best jobs I had was driving a van at £15 a week. It's too easy to upsize, hell to downsize.

Going out for a sandwich

What is the worst job you have ever had?

No really. Based on what I've seen, we are decades away from them getting to the point of really knowing what they are doing. Too much guess work exists in the field.

Wishing I could go out for New Years Eve instead of work.

If you could get back together with an old boy/girl friend, is there one you would want to be with once more?

Because it is talking about a love that us imperfect humans can't achieve, but without a goal beyond our reach we would never stretch our abilities.

Chatting with friends.

If you could only have one, would you choose the perfect lover (sex only) or perfect friend (no sex)?

There's quite a lot to be said for the perfect friend; at least I would get some sleep o'nights!

.....Slowly growing old

What would you do if you won a load of money on the lottery?

There's quite a lot to be said for the perfect friend; at least I would get some sleep o'nights!

.....Slowly growing old

What would you do if you won a load of money on the lottery?

Run for president of the united estates and declare war on all toads!

What would you do if you were a toad declared war upon by a sadistic woman with tons of power?

• 4 months later...

Either - any hair on top would be quite welcome. You do mean on the head, don't you?

Trying to make some money.

Does anyone know what's happened to Julia? Has she beamed back to Apha Centauri?

• 2 months later...

^ If you are active and become tired enough, you will sleep. When your body needs rest, it will.

> Just finished week 3 of summer camp...and I'm tired and will sleep just fine.

V Where was the last place you went on vacation?