LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ Not knowingly. I may have indirectly through my regular contributions to my charity of choice, but I've never specifically granted someone's wish in an anonymous fashion.

< When I'm not reading the posts here at DD, I've got a second window open and I'm looking for a decent airfare this summer to Chicago. The search isn't going too well.

V Have you tried Bambino Diapers yet?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

↑ nope but ask me in 3 days :D

→sucking on a pacifier in a completely soaked abena and listening to the tenacious d movie soundtrack. life is good.

↓ could you go the rest of your life without getting on a computer if someone gave you a lifetime supply of every kind of diaper in exchange?

↑ nope

→ listening to The Exies, comtemplating getting breakfast, and wondering where the heck a friend of mine is!

For the AB's: What is your favorite pacifier, if you have one, and why? If you don't use a pacifier, why not?

OR

For the DL's: I've heard that some DL's do slight age play (for example, pre-teen to teenager age). Do you do this? Why or why not?

^

My favourite pacifier is the NUK 4, but because I can only get them by mail order, I normally use the real baby type.

> Going to Subway, because it's lunchtime and I'm starving.

If you have been to my country (England): What did you like, and what did you dislike?

If you haven't been here: Would you like to, and why?

^ I'd absolutely love to visit England...in fact, England is due up on my list of places I must visit while I still have some relative youth about myself. I'm thinking, perhaps, that I may visit in 2010. I'd really love to visit the "mother country", i.e., the nation that instilled so much into what is relevant in my life today. My language, my morals..so much of who I am today can directly be traced back to England, and as such, I'd like to visit it in homage. Things I want to do in England: Run the London Marathon, ride the London Underground, visit an authentic pub, go to a Premier League Football game, eat as much Swizzles Matlow candies as I possibly can (Love Hearts, Parma Violets, Fizzers, et al) and visit Harrod's...if not Harrod's, at least a Marks and Spencer's. So much I want to do in England. BTW, I did visit Hong Kong last December...quite a bit of British heritage to be had there. I loved when riding the subway in HK how I was told, via the public address system, to "Please mind the gap!" and "Please stand BACK from the doors!" in a admonishing British accent!

< Recovering from a quick 8 mile run. Run was nasty....cold, windy, and rainy. I need some sun!

V At what time do you generally awake on a "non-sleep-in" (work or school) morning?

^ 9:00 a.m.

> Day off for Good Friday and catching up on stuff I don't get to when I'm at work. (Can't do DD stuff at the office)

V What main meal will you be eating on Easter Sunday?

Guest Katharsys

^ Whatever I can scape together in my fridge

< Drinking my first cup of coffee for the morning trying to wake up

V Where do you see yourself being in 15 years from today?

^hopefully happily retired - doing a little travel but when not, still keeping busy

<Drinking a cup of chamomile tea trying to settle my stomach and get back to sleep! yawwwwwwn

V what is one of your main goals for yourself for this coming year?

^ Qualify for the 2009 Boston Marathon. I've run it six times to date, and I'm looking to add a seventh Boston Marathon medal to my collection of marathon finishers' medals before I decide to give this running nonsense up once and for all! :)

< Getting ready to go run some distance in training for the marathon that I hope will qualify me for Boston in '09: The '08 Chicago Marathon.

V Whether you or someone else pays for it, do you ever listen to satellite (paid subscription) radio on a regular basis?

^

No, I don't have satellite TV or radio. I make do with just 4 TV channels. I used to have sat TV, but found I used to sit there all day watching rubbish, like MTV and Celebrity Death Match!! Now, I find time to switch off the TV and do things like reading.

< Drinking a cup of tea and typing this!!

What is your favourite flavour of Ben and Jerry's ice cream?

^

No, I don't have satellite TV or radio. I make do with just 4 TV channels. I used to have sat TV, but found I used to sit there all day watching rubbish, like MTV and Celebrity Death Match!! Now, I find time to switch off the TV and do things like reading.

< Drinking a cup of tea and typing this!!

What is your favourite flavour of Ben and Jerry's ice cream?

^either half baked or cherry garcia

< watching the clouds outside my window, it's a very windy day so the clouds are moving pretty quick. about an hour ago a cloud passed infront of the sun shaped like a medieval dragon which gave it an amazing color, it was a very intense glow of pastel blue and pink for about half a minute before it collapsed into a gigantic shapeless puff of crimson which gave it the look of a gigantic fireball.

v what's your favorite lunch meat?

• 2 weeks later...

^ Yes. I'm an avid marathon runner, logging between 50-65 miles of training a week, and I commute to work daily via bicycle on a no motorized vehicles allowed (thank God!) bike path. I get out for long bike rides and walks on weekends as well.

< Doing weekend laundry. Clothes should be all dry in about 15 minutes.

V How many active e-mail accounts do you maintain?

^ any of the Muppet movies

< suckin' on my paci, drinkin' from my bottle, avoiding work

V Is there another time (year, era, etc) in which you'd rather live than right now?