LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No, i try to keep my diaper spending as low as i can ... because student budget sucks .. DX

> Relaxing when i should be reading in my sociology book xD

v How many USB plugs would you need if you plugged all your USB devices to your computer ?

^ Aston marton DB9 !

> Doing the same thing i was doing 5 mins ago lol

v What do you feel American Society is when looking at the concept of money, and the strive for more, outside of the corporate view? What impacts will these perceptions have on the long term sustainability of the country, and how do you think that current monetary views are influencing the obvious corruption that is taking place in both government and corporate settings? What do feel about the concept of “America being a land of opportunity” at the moment? What changes, if any, do you feel are necessary to to ensure long term survivability of the country, and at the same time return it to a country of the people and not of corporations?

(good luck :D)

^ Hmmm...probably got angry at the control-freak bitch that works in the office across the hall from my office. Does that count as blusing? My face turned several shades of red.

> Playing catch-up on reading the boards here.

V Do you consider yourself a risk-taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?

^ I guess that would be contingent on the definition of a "slice". If we are talking about a standard large New York style pizza (hold the cheese for me, please), I'd have to say no more than two. Being a marathon runner, I keep my weight down low (I'm 5'11", 130 lbs.) and for the most part, pizza is a treat only to be enjoyed after a running a race. Now if we are talking about the "pizza" one can find in bakeries and check-outs at conv. stores here in RI...the pizza being essentially strips of bread dough slathered with not much more than tomato sauce (this creation is commonly known as "pizza strips" here) I'd say three (they are small) would be my maximum.

< Getting ready to run a quick 8 mile run. It's too darn cold this morning to do any serious running.

V If you drink carbonated soft drinks, which do you prefer: Regular or diet?

^it was on my 18th birthday, we decided to continue the party at my house so i hopped in the passenger seat of my buddies car and we were going 60 in a 25, when we saw the flashing lights we pulled over 1 block from my house. when the cop walked up to the door he took everyones id and the registration, then asked why we were going so fast so my friend said" sorry officer we were just trying to have a good time because it's my friends birthday" he asked if we had any drugs or alcohol in the car we said no, he believed us even though he shouldn't have.

then he asked if we had any weapons in the car, my friend said yeah and started to reach for the center console so the cop drew his gun and pointed it at his chest. he asked what the weapon was and he said it was an extendable baton, he asked whos it was and i told him it was mine.

then he walked back to the car and ran our names on the computer, saw that it really was my birthday, walked back to the car handed us back the baton and ids and said since it was my birthday he let us off with a warning.

< talking to my friend who's sitting 5 feet away

v do you like rap?

^ does super fast typing on a computer count? lol...In actuality I like soccer, hockey, and baseball best. Though I was a great kickball player on the school playground! :P

< shivering from the cold cause I got wet in the rain...always am forgetting an umbrella.

v What's the most meaningful piece of music to you?

^ Island Style by John Cruz. Classic local Hawaiian island ballad that means so much to so many who hale from 'da aina, no matter "where they stay".

< Relaxing with a glass of limeade after running a very tiring 11 mile training run.

V If given the opportunity, would you poke the Pillsbury Doughboy in his belly to make him giggle? ^_^

^ White. Not just any white, but a white bread like Sunbeam, Butternut, or Love's....the cheap "sandwich" loaves. The gummier and doughier, the better.

< Up early cause my cat demanded her breakfast in advance of its normal serving. Guess I'll be running earlier than I usually do on Saturday mornings today.

V Out of the entire 64 color box of Crayola Crayons (the big box) what would you consider to be the color of crayon to have been (still is?) your favorite?