LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Person Above You (game)

Momma Rosie

^ My (too) occasional mommy apprised me of its existance and recommended that I check it out.

< Drinking a can of Pepsi, waiting for that mini caffeine buzz to hit, and getting ready to go to work on this holiday. (That's okay; my company gets to take extra days off during the upcoming holiday season in liue of Veteran's Day.)

V Have you ever been to a Cold Stone Creamery? If so (and assuming you had something while there, other than a coffee or beverage), what ice cream/frozen creation did you choose for yourself?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

^ Bugs Bunny and Looney Tunes. Some of the Bugs Bunny short features from the 1950's are endearing classics (such as Bugs Bunny's "What's Up Opera") that I will never tire of.

< Getting ready to go run some distance. I'm all amped on Red Bull and ready to go!

V There are two polarized opposite sides to this: Toliet paper. If you hang it on a dispenser, (it is possible you don't hang it at all), do believe the the open end of the roll should be facing the wall OR facing away from the wall, into the bathroom?

^ Umm if you mean rolling under or over...I'm quite picky I believe the toilet paper should be positioned so that it rolls OVER not under. In other words, facing away from the wall.

< Studying for my final and writing a last minute research paper (yucky)

v Do you remember what the topic of your last paper was? If so what was it ?

^for Christmas carols I guess I would have to say good king wenceslas (as sung by the rabbit in Muppet Christmas carol), Dashing through the snow and Sleighride are also very good. as for Christmas songs I like please come home for Christmas by the eagles and I wish every day could be like christmas (think thats the title) by Bon Jovi

< Eating doritos, reading the boards, listening to tunes and about to read charlie wilson's war

v what diaper related item (including diapers) would you like for christmas?

^im not that materialistic but ill keep with the diaper related part and say id love to have my fiancee wear a diaper for me :D

<waiting to go pick up his fiancee from the air port

V do you have anything special planed for christmas besides the normal christmas stuff?

^ Two tickets to game two of the 2007 World Series at Fenway Park. I won the right to buy the tickets in an online drawing at redsox.com and I thought I was going to go to the game, but...I gave them to a (much older) die-hard Red Sox couple who live in the same town as I do here in New England, (they've lived here their entire lives) and it was their dream to see the Bosox in a WS game before it "too late" for them. They were thrilled that they finally got to go to a WS game!

< Looking at all of the baby goodies I've picked up on this trip to the Far East which I'm currently on. So far I've picked baby lotion (not seen in the USA) from Japan, France, and Malaysia, some neat disposable diapers from Japan, as well as other neat baby things.

V Here's the situation: You need to wake up earlier than you normally from bed, say to catch a flight out-of-town. Do you rely on an alarm clock to wake you, or do you have the ability (and confidence) to set your own internal clock to wake yourself up earlier than you normally do?

^ A Steiff teddy bear, which I STAILL have now (from 1960)

>Staring at the $400,000 Bentley parked in the parking lot next to my house and wondering how the S.O.B got that kind of money. (It has dealer plates on it. Wonder what the person deals???) I know--he (or she?) is a local Rolls-Royce/Bentley dealer.

V If you could spend a day in any grade in school, which one would it be, if any?

^ Teaching kids everything I learned when I was young--especially camping and outdoor skills.

> Getting ready to head out and run some errands.

V Which song brings out the most emotion in you (happy or sad) when you hear it?

Guest Baby Peter

^ tsutchie - [samurai Champloo OST - Masta #19] Ft.Kazami - YOU (happy and sad at same time)

< listening that song right now!

V wha do you do when you feel down?

^ One. Never more than one, although I do have the capability to carry on multi-conversations with others utilizing online chat devices. I prefer to focus on one person at a time the very rare times I actually do "chat" with someone online. (I'm not at all into chats or chat rooms)

< Still feeling the effects of jet lag. I returned home from the Orient just a few days ago and I'm still in a daze.

V Name an ethnic cuisine, such as Mexican or Chinese cuisines (or more than one, if you choose!) that you really enjoy.