LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing Diapers

:blush: Yeah, I suppose I do! Mind you, my bathroom is on the floor below my bedroom, so I really do prefer to use my diaper instead of getting out of a warm bed!!

During the day I love the feel of diapers whether wet or dry so the bathroom is not really an option when diapered!!! :D

Put me in a diaper anytime and I'll be happy!!! rofl

Sandie. :horse:

My number one reason for liking nappies is definately the convinience. For some reason the toilet annoys me, I'd much rather just go where I am and change myself later. I guess you could call it laziness :P

Thats kinda how I ended up being incontinent 24/7 :blush:

Yeah. I know many like to wear diapers and not use them. But... :whistling:

At night, it's cold in the bathroom, especially after unzipping that nice warm sleeper! And, its easier to go back to sleep when I don't have to make a production out of freezing, bright lights, etc. Oh yeah, so much much nicer. But me lazy? Heck no! :unsure: At least I don't thionk so.

Er, no. Changing a diaper takes a LOT more time and effort than just going to the bathroom. Although every now and then this fetish has its uses: I'm almost never able to make it through a whole movie (at the theater) without going to the bathroom. So I go diapered, when I can, just for practicality's sake! :)

Though I agree with Saladin that it would be more effort to rush and put a diaper on everytime you need to go, I think Nicole meant that its easy for her to be lazy and and not use the toilet when shes already in diapers, which is sooo true! :P

Ah, really I just meant that it takes more time to change a wet diaper than it is to just get up and use the bathroom. Unzip-pee-flush-rezip takes a lot less time than:

1-pee

2-take off pants

3-untape

4-roll up wet diaper

5-clean up self

6-powder

7-find fresh diaper

8-unfold

9-position

10-tape

11-put on pants

12-throw away wet diaper.

Although I can admit that it's nice to pee whenever you want and take care of it later!! -_- And if I'm already in diapers, heck yea- I almost never go to the bathroom instead. Although that's more about pleasure than convenience.

Hey everybody!,

I love wearing diapers all the time! I'll wear at the computer if I do want to be interupted, If I am watching a movie and don't want to miss a good part, or on a long trip and don't want to stop a lot of times. Other times I'll wear diapers to bed because I have had trou :D ble sleeping and with an abena x-pus medium diaper I can go through the night without interupting my (baby) sleep.

I have to disagree with you there Saladin, I still think it is easier to use diapers than to use the toilet. But I guess it depends how good you are at changing quickly, and I've had practice! :P

Also dont forget that a diaper can be used more than once if you have good ones. The effort of getting up to use the loo maybe three or four times when you need to go is so much more effort than using a diaper then only having to change it once at your leisure :)

I love to wear diapers when I go shopping most malls only have one bathroom and it's always all the way at the other end.

It came in handy one time for me. I was at the bus stop and I had to pee and I was luckily wearing a diaper at the time so I just went in it. if I went to the mall to use the bathroom all the way at the top floor I would have missed my bus.

Wearing and using diapers really is no different then using the bath room except you do not have to wait in line when out and about.

for lots of us lazyness has nothing to do with it we have no choice if we try and hold it we wet our selfs any way.

you canbe playing a card game and have to make a choice you wet your self or you stop and go use bathroom

as a rule i am just as likey to use my pants as get up and try to make it to the bath room

my choice is to play as a older child [boy about 8 or 9] and just have accidents as i wear diapers for real

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else here male or Female wear diapers just becuase they are to lazy to use a bathroom.  I was just wondering if i was the only one.

Nicole

When I'm at a long movie or on a long road trip. It's a lot easier than stoping for the bathroom. :drive1: