LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Punishment

tcc

If ABs and DLs LIKE diapers, and to BE in diapers, and their favorite punishment fantasies revolve around being punished for whatever reason by being put INTO diapers, HOW is that "punishment"? : )

Thus, for ABs and DLs, what would really BE punishment for ABs and DLs? Being forced to NOT be able to BE in diapers? To publicly wet and mess WITHOUT being in diapers? If bondage and discipline is a part of their fantasies, would that mean besides not ALLOWING them to BE in diapers, refusing to restrain them OR discipline them?

Bottom line, for the AB or DL, what IS the CONverse of "diaper punishment"? Think about THAT one! LOL

well yeah lots of people have fantasies about being 'punished' in some form of another and in the end they get off because of this punishment, so of course it isn't REALLY punishment... its just how people phrase it when discussing their fantasies, basically they want someone else to take control and be in charge of hte situation.... punishment is a way to convey that desire...

I dont consider it an actual punishment. To me it's a scene where someone doesn't want to be in diapers but they're forced to be in them, so they aren't an AB or DL. And that's a fantasy I have is to act like someone who doesn't want them. So really it's not a punishment, it's a desire and a joy. But it plays out LIKE a punishment.

Best way I can describe it...

-Sophie

SEE, it's not THAT easy to define!

I understand the term and the idea of "diaper punishment". And, for someone who is not into diapers in any way or maybe had never even thought about anything like that, then, being forced into and kept in diapers, being made to use them without any way to NOT endure using them, then it WOULD be a "punishment".

And, that's my point, exactly, regarding ABs and DLs. Being put into diapers, kept in them, forced to use them, for the AB or DL, regardless of the degree they are into their "scene", would not, in fact, be a "punishment". They would find some degree of enjoyment or pleasure from being diapered or in them.

So, what would you envision to BE a PUNISHMENT for and AB or DL? NOT being allowed to BE in diapers? Etc.?

Come on, Folks. Think. Challenge YOUR mind. See what you think. Then, share it! Thanks!

I think diaper punshment would be to not be able to change your diaper when the need to comes along, like if your were wearing a leaky diaper and instead of changing like you normaly would, you would be put in something that would contain the leak in the same diaper.

Maybe at the first signs of a leak you would be double diapered over the leaking diaper, and if that dosn't stop the leak you would be put in something else just to contain the leakage, like bloomer style plastic or rubber pants, and it that wasn't enough you might try a whole rainsuit that would be put on with straps or a harness to keep it from being removed.

But you would not be allowed out of that origianal diaper, I think that is diaper punishment, you might like it at first, but after a few hours you wouldn't be too happy.

I am available to try this if anyone wants to give this a shot....

I think diaper punshment would be to not be able to change your diaper when the need to comes along, like if your were wearing a leaky diaper and instead of changing like you normaly would, you would be put in something that would contain the leak in the same diaper.

Maybe at the first signs of a leak you would be double diapered over the leaking diaper, and if that dosn't stop the leak you would be put in something else just to contain the leakage, like bloomer style plastic or rubber pants, and it that wasn't enough you might try a whole rainsuit that would be put on with straps or a harness to keep it from being removed.

But you would not be allowed out of that origianal diaper, I think that is diaper punishment, you might like it at first, but after a few hours you wouldn't be too happy.

Or no extra layers at all- just letting it leak. Then making them clean up the mess. When it's nice and clean, then you can get a change. :D

I'm thinking that Belleau is right. For the DL that just likes being in diapers, being in them, LONG after it's fun - like WITH the diaper leaking or with diaper rash beginning with itching and pain/discomfort starting - and one's SO staying in control regardless of the discomfort, humilation or odor, with no relief in sight, that WOULD be punishment, especially if the SO chose to "introduce" the condition to others - contrary to the discretion a DL might exercise around others or out in public. And, were additional diapers layered over the original diaper(s), the bulk would simply increase AND the discomfort would not be relieved in any way. The "considerate" SO might only assure humilative exposure in small increments, acting totally oblivious when it DID happen. For the DL only wears, they would be need to be made to wet. For the DL that only wets, they would be need to be forced to soil. Addition of a pair of locking plastic pants and if they could be found, locking diaper pins - cloth diapers, especially if they only are into disposables - would most likely add to the discomfort. Giving off obvious poopy diaper odor, among others out in public, drawing stares and disdain might do the trick.

For the AB, yes, they like to have a "baby" scene. But, what about being strapped to the rider's seat in the car, at a busy mall, in a ridiculous looking "bonnet", with a pacifier securely in place, with a bottle securely taped to one hand, and the other hand securely confined within a restraint mitten, dressed only in thick thick diapers, and a big bib, with very full and smelly poopy diapers, in a spot where people ARE going to witness the spectacle or be drawn to check it out - especially if it might be where they might be recognized - maybe at a mall in an adult stroller - might be for be perfect.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but I'm looking for input...