LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle & I: Head To Head; Final Chapter Completed

I'm not sure I'd ever have thought that two adults messing their diapers could ever be as sweet as this was! What a great story.

Now I want to go back and re-read everything in the story from the beginning. Great job and thanks for continuing. I'm sort of sorry for harassing you to continue - and do understand you're busy - but you gotta know we DO want more!!:angel_not:

Thanks for continueing with the fantastic story and I will anxiously await further adventures, even though I know there aren't many more to come. Just a great story. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

I agree about many good stories being left unfinished. If I may offer a Solution to Authors, write out your Entire story in chapters from beginning to End, & then post it, chapter by chapter so that you still get the comments, but also so that the enjoy story can be enjoyed by everyone, & readers won't be left on cliff-hangers.

Rockies Fan. Go Rockies in 2011!:D

Chapter 18

Back home again, Michelle and I proceeded to change each other. Any embarrassment or anxiety about wearing diapers, being seen in my diaper by Michelle or Michelle knowing that I liked my diapers seemed like forever ago. She lovingly caressed my privates with wipes and gently taped me into a new Secure X-Plus diaper. Within minutes we swapped positions and I was doing the same to Michelle. While cleaning her bottom, it struck me that we really hadn't had any arguments or made any stupid bets with one another during the past few weeks. Whatever was going on between us as a result of us sharing our diapers together seemed to be softening Michelle and making me less competitive. We seemed to be spending much more time focused on caring for one another and being tender with one another than with debating the usual idiotic trivia we both had been so consumed with for so long.

"Hey MIchelle... I was thinking. Maybe I'll sneak out of the office early on Monday and go see your doctor along with you. I mean, you could probably use the support and it would give me the opportunity to hear everything the doctor has to say."

"Oh Jeff, that's so sweet but I don't think you have go out of your way" Michelle responded.

"Well being there for you is never out of my way. You're going to have to do all the heavy lifting when it comes to being pregnant and actually having the baby, the least I can do is be supportive."

"Well, sure then. I'd love to have you there with me. You do realize that when the subject of incontinence and bedwetting comes up, you're going to be right there in the spotlight yourself big guy."

"I know Michelle. Believe me, I know. I guess I want the doctor to know that whatever effects you effects us both and that I'm gonna be a good father."

"You dork!" Michelle said as she whapped me on the arm with the back of her hand. "Of course you're gonna be a great father. Look how well you do taking care of me. If you can handle looking out for and protecting my crazy ass, not to mention changing these diapers (patting her bottom for emphasis) you'll do just fine with a little one".

We chatted back and forth about various things for the rest of the evening and weekend. Before we knew it, the alarm was going off on Monday morning. Both of us stirred momentarily taking a few moments to enjoy being in a warm bed cuddled together with the morning light shining in brightly through the east window. I slid my hand down Michelle's belly and rubbed her stomach gently just above the waistband of her diaper. Geesh, she was so soft and so beautiful, I was having trouble picturing how she would look with an 8 or 9 month old fetus in her womb, extending her belly. Meanwhile Michelle ran her hand down my side and soon came to rest on my diaper.

"Wow, you must have had to go bad this morning, Jeff. You're already soaked" Michelle pointed out.

"What? Really?" I said in disbelief. I hadn't peed in the minute or two we'd been lying there awake and I didn't recall having awakened in the night to wet. "Umm, Michelle... I think I uh... I think I might have..."

"You wet in your sleep didn't you!?" she interrupted. Then she started giggling. As soon as she saw the shocked look on my face she tried to stop herself from laughing but that only made it worse. Michelle was covering her mouth and trying to look away so she could regain her composure but she just kept laughing harder and harder. I wanted to be indignant. I wanted to be pissed off at her for making fun of me. But hey, she was likely in the same state I was since she had wet in her sleep every single night without fail since she was returned to diapers. I reached over and cupped my hand under Michelle's crotch and grabbed a handful of swollen yellowed diaper.

"Takes one to know one" I said trying to sound righteous.

"Well duh! Welcome to the club. It's about time you just relaxed and let go while you sleep. I've been sleeping so much more soundly since I stopped worrying about wetting the bed at night. Maybe you'll chill out a little more now and get more rest."

"But I haven't wet the bed since I was maybe five or six years old. Maybe I'm getting too comfortable with diapers and starting to lose my control" I said somewhat apprehensively.

"Jeff, if there's anyone on the planet that needs to learn to let go of control it would be you... or me. But since I already seem to be headed for full on incontinence and have wet my bed my whole life, it seems like we're talking about you. Do realize that the entire time we dated and for the whole time we've been married I've been terrified of wetting the bed or worse yet... wetting on you? Now that I've let go of that control and I know you can handle it, I'm so much happier. So you might be a little incontinent. There are far worse things that could happen to a person. Besides, it just means I get to change you more" she said with that devilish smile.

We both stumbled out of bed and stood next to each other comparing our soaked underpants. Since I had been sleeping on my back, the entire seat of my diaper was wet and yellow all the way up to the back waistband. It felt weird to have more wetness on my backside than on my front but it made sense. Michelle on the other hand was soaked front, back and middle. I started to undo the tapes holding her diaper to her lovely waist and before I could even get the last one undone, her diaper slid down her legs and landed with a loud "thud" on the tiled bathroom floor. This made us both chuckle and Michelle said, "Plus you can drink whatever you want at night just before bed and not worry about it!" She happily skipped over to the toilet, took care of the rest of her business and jumped in the shower. Soon I was done shaving and climbed in the shower with her as she was finishing up.

We diapered each other as usual and picked out our clothes for the day. I decided to go with jeans as I wanted to be as minimally conspicuous as possible with my diaper given the inevitable trip to the doctor's office this afternoon. Michelle chose a blouse and medium length skirt. I almost envied her at that point as her skirts could be as revealing or concealing as her moods struck her. I still had that gnawing feeling that everyone and their dog could tell I was in a diaper but you'd never know it to look at Michelle. And believe me, I was really looking.

"Perv" Michelle said sarcastically when she caught me staring at her butt.

"What?" I acted all innocently.

"Try to think with your big head and not your little one while we're with the doctor today, 'kay Dorkus?"

"Whatever. Just try not to shit your pants while she has you up in the stirrups. Boy that would be a sight, wouldn't it."

Whack! You know that little part of your brain that tells your mouth "don't say that out loud"... I don't seem to have that.

As if on cue, Michelle pointed her butt at me, farted, then strutted out of the room.

"That's my delicate flower!" I shouted as she left the bedroom and made her way to the kitchen.

We made a small breakfast and ate quickly as we both had early meetings at our respective jobs. We agreed to meet one another outside the lobby of the medical complex that afternoon so we'd have a few minutes together before the examination. Picking up my shoulder bag with my spare diapers, wipes and an extra pair of pants for "just in case" sent a shiver down my spine. I guess we were really going through with this.

The morning passed all too quickly and before long it was time to leave to meet Michelle. She had just gotten out of her car when I pulled up next to her. I was beginning to feel the urge to pee but so far I was still clean and dry. Michelle wasn't in such good shape as her stomach had steadily gotten more and more upset as the appointment drew closer. She stood there looking at me sheepishly waiting for me to get out of my car.

"I ah, need a little help" she said as she touched her bottom. "i've got a nervous stomach and well, this is my third diaper already today. I just want to make sure I'm clean before I go in there. Change me?"

"Yeah, sure. Wanna go in and try a bathroom floor or do you want to use the back seat of your car?"

Michelle looked nervously around the parking lot and said, "I guess right here. I can't imagine laying down on a public bathroom floor. Pooping my pants is one thing, but that just sounds disgusting!" Kinda funny what you can get used to, huh?

Michelle opened up the back door of her car and slid gently into the seat. I lifted up her skirt and began to unfasten her diaper. She didn't smell too badly but it was certainly the right move to change her before we went in to see the doctor. Luckily, no one else even came close to where we were parked so I was able to complete Michelle's change without being interrupted. I finished taping her into the last diaper she had with her when I noticed she was trembling.

"Hey, Doofus. You okay?" I asked.

"I just can't believe I'm about to walk into see the doctor wearing a diaper and tell her about wetting my bed and my pants. Telling an Urgent Care doctor was one thing. This doctor has known me for the past 10 years."

"I know" I said. "I'm right here with you. Look, we only have to do this once. After that, the doctor will know and it won't be a secret anymore. As far as she'll be concerned, your diaper is just another pair of underpants."

"Jeff, I'm really glad you came with me. Thanks."

"No problem. Now, just try to keep yourself clean and we'll get through this just fine. Then we can go home and you can load your pants all you like."

"Did I just thank you for coming with? What the hell was I thinking?"

"I know" I said. "I'm a very big help. Now let's get this over with."

I pulled Michelle up out of her car and we more or less waddled into the medical complex. We checked in and then had the usual wait to be called back to the exam room. I could see Michelle was still nervous and I was worried she would mess herself again. I decided I'd try to distract her as best I could until she was called back.

"Michelle, you know what I was thinking after this morning?" She just looked at me questioningly. "I was thinking that everything I've read about bedwetting suggests that there's a genetic component. Maybe that means that one or both of your parents wet themselves at night too."

She considered what I was saying and then replied, "I never ever thought of that before. Maybe that was why they reacted so strongly when I was growing up. Maybe it was too personal for them to deal with because it brought back too much baggage from their own past."

"Of course you realize, that means we might have a little boy or little girl who wets their bed at night for a long time as well."

"Jeff that would be awful. I'd hate to have them have to go through what I did." I could see she was getting upset as she said this but I feared she'd missed my point.

"That's just it Michelle. Name one person on the whole planet who would be more sympathetic to a bedwetting child than you? You'd have a chance to handle the situation just the way you wish your parents would have been with you. Plus I'll be there and I'd be pretty hypocritical if I got upset with my child having accidents after the way I've been behaving lately."

This seemed to have the desired effect as Michelle calmed noticeably. "Thanks, Jeff. I hadn't really thought about that before but you're right. Not that I want my child to wet his or her bed but if they did, I'd be there to help them deal with it instead of shaming them. That makes me feel kinda like I can get a do-over. " She smiled her great big playful smile and kissed me on my cheek. I felt her squeeze my hand once more and then she rested her head on my shoulder as we waited.

Now I just had to decide... how much longer can I wait before I wet my pants...

... To be continued...

• Like 1

Thank you for the update. I'm glad you are continuing this story. I like that Michelle can Sympathize with Jeff, & Vice-Versa. Also how they are accepting of each other. Please keep Going!

This is such a sweet love story! That it involves diapers is a further bonus. You've done a great job at developing the relationship between these two, especially surrounding their use and developing need for diapers.

A truely great story and I would like to thank you for continuing with it. I am so envious of their relationship. I hope you see fit to continue with at least a few more chapters.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Gang, I know it's taking me quite a bit of time between chapters and I feel bad about that. We had a snow day today in Southern New Mexico and everything was closed or cancelled so I took advantage of the time off and added a new chapter. Nice to spend a day lounging around in a diaper and using a little creative energy. Hope you're all staying warm and healthy.

Crazycat701

Chapter 19

"Conners, Michelle Conners!" boomed an authoritative voice from the entrance to the waiting room.

"That's us" I said to Michelle with what I must say is a tremendous grasp of the obvious.

"Ugggh. Ok. Here we go" she said. Michelle screwed up her courage and bolted out of her chair practically dragging me along behind her. We followed the nurse back to the triage area where Michelle was weighed and had her blood pressure measured. Before we knew it we were ushered to the exam room where we'd be waiting for Michelle's doctor to come and talk to us about her pregnancy and her incontinence. And likely.... my incontinence. I had to admit to myself that I've been having way too many accidents lately. I don't know if I was just getting lazy, if I was getting comfortable in diapers and didn't pay enough attention or if I might actually be losing some of my control. I guess deep inside I figured that if I really needed to go back to regular underwear at some point (or Michelle's panties...) I'd probably be alright but there was no denying that I'd been wetting my pants when I did not mean to. Michelle like me, had also grown so comfortable in her diapers that she didn't really pay much attention to being wet or messy at all. I think her wetting the bed still troubled her somewhat but at least she didn't lose her mind like she did after the first few accidents.

"Earth to Jeff. Hellooooo" Michelle said before elbowing me in my ribs. "Where'd you disappear to?"

"Oh. Nothing. What? I mean, I was just thinking about the last few weeks and how we got to this point in time."

"Funny..." she said. "Me, too. I'm afraid I might actually be incontinent now. I almost don't even pay attention to holding my bladder and I've had so many involuntary, um, messes, that I don't seem to have a great deal of control right now."

"I was thinking exactly the same thing, Mitchy. I bet I'd have to go through potty training again before I could be safe in my old underwear".

Michelle burst out laughing. I guess the notion of an adult having to do "potty training" on themselves struck just the right nerve. "Yah, me too. I wonder if they make training pants in our size?"

We were just getting the laughter under control when Dr. Sorenson burst into the exam room. "Good afternoon, Michelle! This must be Jeff. Very nice to meet you. I'm Emily Sorenson. Please, call me Em."

We shook hands and then I made myself comfortable in the chair off to the side while Michelle climbed up on the exam table.

"So Michelle, I understand we're about to have a little miracle. Is that right?"

"Yep!" Michelle beamed. "If I'm right, I figure I'm just about four weeks along."

"Well we have a few things to go review but it's all pretty standard stuff" said Dr. Sorenson. "Any concerns or anything out of the ordinary, I mean aside from not having your period I mean?"

There it was. The question we were both so anxious about was right out there staring us down like a tiger in the jungle waiting to pounce. Even though I knew it was coming I suddenly realized the room was out of air. Or, I just wasn't breathing. Either way, I sat there staring at Michelle waiting to see how she'd respond. Then all of a sudden I became acutely aware that I had just wet my pants again. In a not-so-subtle move, I looked down at my crotch and quickly checked myself for any leaks. Michelle was just about to respond to the doctor when she noticed my predicament.

"Well, Em. Funny you should ask that. I never told you this but when I was a kid, I used to have... I mean I used to. I used to... wet my bed at night." Dr. Sorenson not really phased by any of this just said in her doctor voice, "Yes, continue."

"Well, it wasn't until I was 18 or 19 that it more or less stopped. I'd have an occasional accident now and then but for the most part I thought I was past it."

Sensing where this was going, Dr. Sorenson stepped in, "So I'm guessing you're trying to tell me that it's come back again. Is this correct?"

"Umm. Yes. But that's not all. I seem to be having quite a bit of difficulty with accidents in the daytime now as well. I'm scared that something might be wrong with me and that whatever it is may endanger my pregnancy". As Michelle said this, she was rubbing her tummy and a couple of tears had made their way down her soft cheeks.

Dr. Sorenson stood up and walked to the side of Michelle and put her arm around Michelle's shoulders. "Michelle, Honey, it's really ok. I seriously doubt if anything is wrong. Between the hormones produced at pregnancy and all the changes going on in there, many women struggle with a little incontinence while they're carrying."

"That's just the thing Em" Michelle said, "I started having some of these problems before I was pregnant. I was wetting my bed again every night a little before then and the daytime accidents maybe coincided with conception. Could something be really wrong with me?"

Dr. Sorenson explained to both of us about the different kinds of incontinence and inquired a bit more about the frequency and volume of Michelle's accidents. Eventually she asked Michelle to get undressed so that she could do a full exam. As Michelle stripped, she stopped to look at me when she only had her pants left to remove. She took a big a deep breath and then slowly wriggled out of her pants. Dr. Sorenson appeared to show no demonstrable response whatsoever to the fact that her patient was now standing before her in just a white disposable diaper and ankle-high socks. For her part, Michelle's face was so red you could have welded two pieces of steel together simply by touching her cheeks.

"Em, I can't begin to tell you how embarrassing this is. I never once in a million years envisioned myself standing in front of anyone but Jeff in my diaper. I just feel so ridiculous."

"Michelle, dear, you've got to know that I see far more people in diapers than you might think. While it may not be a common experience for you, it's not really a big deal if you work in medicine. It's just one way of handling incontinence so you don't go around peeing down your leg all the time. I know it's embarrassing but trust me, this will won't even finish in the top 10 of unusual things I'll see or hear today. Now, let's get that off you so I can have a look-see". I can see why Michelle likes this doctor. It wasn't just the things she said but the way she seemed to be able to put Michelle at ease so quickly. Knowing how sensitive Michelle is to this issue, it was really quite remarkable how skilled Em seemed to be at this.

Michelle climbed back onto the table and began undoing the tabs on her Secure X-Plus. Soon she was able to pull the front panel away from herself and put her legs up in the stirrups the doctor had extended from the table so that the exam could begin. Dr. Sorenson was so professional and so courteous that I felt so incredibly grateful she was taking such good care of my Mitchy. They finished the exam and Dr. Sorenson pulled the diaper Michelle had been sitting on out from underneath her.

"This one isn't all that bad but I'm not letting you out of here without a fresh start." She then turned to me, "Jeff, do you have any extra diapers with you for Michelle?"

Knowing we had used the last one out in the parking lot before coming in, I told her that we had used our spares already. Without missing a beat, Dr. Sorenson turned back to Michelle and said, "Ok Michelle. No big deal. Let me get a sample from out of the back. I don't know for sure what we've got back there but I know some of the brands aren't bad at all. Give me just a minute and we'll get you fixed up. Okay?"

Dr. Sorenson was on her way out the door when I called out for her to stop and come back in the room. "Uh, Dr. Sorenson? I was wondering if you might be willing to bring two samples. I'd be willing to pay you for them if you need us to, but I could also use... a little help in that department?"

For the first time during our visit, Dr. Sorenson looked somewhat confused. Seeing this I continued on, "You see, I've had difficulties with incontinence too and it seems that I need a change worse than I thought. I'm afraid I might leak if I try to push it much longer".

Michelle sat on the table, still naked from the waist down, looking at me with a look of gratitude in her eyes. I knew she had seen that I had had another accident in my pants earlier in the exam but she also knew from experience that the X-Plus diapers we wore could easily handle the job. She correctly assumed that I had only outed myself to Dr. Sorenson to prove to her that I would support her by doing as much as I could to go through whatever she had to go through.

Meanwhile, Dr. Sorenson was also looking at me and smiling. "Looks like you two really are made for each other. I'm guessing you're both "mediums", yes? Let me check our supply and I'll be back in a jiffy."

As the exam room door swung shut, Michelle said quietly, "Jeff, you're so sweet. I know you didn't have to do that. You could easily make it home to change when we're done here".

"Well, yah. But I'm embracing my inner dork. And besides, it's like I told you before, if you gotta do it, then I should be willing to go through it as well." I stood up and joined Michelle by her side and gave her a kiss. I only turned around after I heard the exam room door open when Dr. Sorenson returned.

"Oh my yes. Jeff, dear, you really do need to change. Would you like me to get you a pair of scrubs to wear home?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked rather dumbfounded.

"I'm surprised you hadn't figured this out by now but you really have to be careful when you urinate in a diaper while sitting down. Even the best products on the market can leak if you flood them while in a sitting position. Your pants have two rather large wet spots on the back that will be difficult to hide. Let me get you a pair of scrubs, you'll be happier that way." She handed me two blue diapers in a clear plastic package that said "Unique Wellness Briefs" on the side and once again exited the room.

Now it was my turn to blush. I turned back to Michelle and all she could do was burst out laughing. Soon I was laughing at her laughing and neither one of us could get it under control. The next thing I knew, Michelle was yelling out, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I can't stop it! I can't stop it! Jeff! Do something!" It was then I realized my beautiful wife was peeing uncontrollably on the exam table. I tried to get a diaper out of the sample bag but I was laughing too hard and Michelle was peeing too fast for me to get there in time.

We were just beginning to get a handle on our laughter when Dr. Sorenson returned with a pair of scrubs for me and of course she noticed Michelle's puddle. "Ok, now you're in the top 10 for the day" she said as she shook her head from side to side with a slight chuckle. "I guess I should have left you in the other diaper before getting a replacement ready. Was this more of an uncontrollable urge or were you laughing too hard?"

"Laughing too hard. Em, I'm SO sorry. Let me finish getting dressed and I'll clean this up."

"Nonsense" she replied. "It's not that much and I'll wipe the table down with sanitary wipes once you're up. Really, don't trouble yourself. We can handle one small accident".

With that I began to remove my pants while Michelle stood up and finished taping herself in her new diaper. Dr. Sorenson continued to laugh with us as she recounted her experiences as a young resident physician dealing with patients that had accidents of the far more messy variety. She was also incredibly respectful of my privacy as she shut the privacy curtain around the bed as she continued to clean up after Michelle so that I could change without being watched. The scrubs didn't do a whole lot to cover up that I was in a diaper. Both the slight bulge in the front and back as well as the rustling sound were plenty obvious to me as I moved.

As I finished pulling up my pants and tying the draw string, Dr. Sorenson asked if we were both "All better now?" She pulled the privacy curtain back and we noticed she was already done cleaning up Michelle's accident. It dawned on me then that she could have easily asked for a nurse or orderly to do that but the doctor did it herself. I was impressed.

"Hey doc. Thanks for taking care of that for us. We're so sorry it happened."

Dr. Sorenson simply replied, "Hey, not a problem. I figured the two of you had probably been through enough dealing with your incontinence and you didn't need anyone else to know about your issues. It's also good for us doctors to remind ourselves of what our patients are actually dealing with. So neither of you need to worry about a thing. If the worst thing that happens to me today is that I clean up a little sterile urine, then it will have been an easy day. Now, Michelle, I don't find anything in my examination that worries me but if you want, I can refer you to a urologist. At the very least, you can rest assured that there's no sign of a bladder infection or anything that could jeopardize the baby. So, keep doing what you're doing and as long as you're comfortable with wearing protection, I see no reason to even consider prescribing any medication that wouldn't be good for the baby anyway. Any questions?"

We both just thanked her profusely for being so understanding and so caring. We checked out at the front desk and made our way out to the parking lot, me crinkling very loudly all the way. Michelle was holding my hand and I was thinking about what an amazing woman I was married to. The scrubs I was wearing were comfortable but it took a little bit to get comfortable in a diaper that seemed to be very different than what I was used to. So I'm out in public in hospital scrub pants and a business shirt, wearing a thick diaper I'm not used to and carrying my wet jeans over my arm. And here I thought Michelle was in for an embarrassing day...

To be continued...

• Like 2

Hi Gang, I know it's taking me quite a bit of time between chapters and I feel bad about that. We had a snow day today in Southern New Mexico and everything was closed or cancelled so I took advantage of the time off and added a new chapter. Nice to spend a day lounging around in a diaper and using a little creative energy. Hope you're all staying warm and healthy.

Crazycat701

This is such a great story that it is well worth the wait. Now, being from the Northeast where we've been clobbered by snow all winter, I shouldn't necessarily wish more snow on you folks. On the other hand, if it yields another great chapter like this one, maybe...

Crazycat701,

The Best things are never Rushed. I would rather have a long wait & have it be continued in such a fantastic way, rather than to have less time between chapters & the quality not as good. Thank you very much for continuing!

Just glad to see your still around WB & GREAT Chapter!!! Please keep it up :thumbsup:

Crazycat701

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks again to the author of the thread "Favorite Unfinished Stories". Your feedback was so kind that it convinced me that I cannot leave the story as it was. I'm sorry that I disappeared here for a while and left the story hanging. I know that frustrates people which is certainly not my intent. I just got sort of burned out on the story after a bit. I've got a couple of things I want to wrap up for Jeff and Michelle before I put this story to bed for good.

Once again, thank you to all the people who have wrote supportive comments all along. It sincerely means a lot to me.

CJ (aka Crazycat701)

We meet up with Michelle and Jeff a few months later, close to her due date now.....

Chapter 20

----------------------------------------------

Fast Forward About 7 1/2 Months...

----------------------------------------------

"Jeff! I'm over here!" Michelle thought to herself that only her directionally impaired husband could get lost in the baby section at a department store. "Hey! Goofus!" Michelle yelled sharply finally corralling my attention, as well as the attention of everyone in the baby section.

"Um, a little louder Mitchy. They didn't hear you in Scotland!"

"Well, you were wandering around aimlessly and I wanted your opinion on the sheets and blankets we should get for the baby's crib. What do you think about these?" Michelle held up a beautifully sewn comforter with blues and greens and purples that were all very soft colors. The matching sheets, crib bumpers and pillows all were sewn with the same fabric and would appear to have met the goal we both had of creating a gender neutral room for our baby. Michelle and I had learned quite some time ago that we would be having a little girl and we were insistent that whatever we got, we wanted to avoid the color pink. We knew that our families and friends would still try to supply us with onesies and other baby paraphernalia in pink once they learned we were having a baby girl that we decided we wanted to remain as neutral as possible. Neither of us object to pink, mind you, but we both objected to treating girls as frail and weaker right from the beginning and we wanted her to grow up knowing she would have all the opportunities that any boy would have.

We were just finishing picking out the last few items we knew we'd need that did not come through the many baby showers Michelle's and my friends had thrown for us. We got a lot of things we had registered for but many people opted for gift cards to our registry store so that we could pick out what we felt were the most crucial items. As we were exiting the last baby aisle, we were confronted with a massive shelf full of diapers. Every brand you could possibly imagine seemed to be here. Michelle and I looked at each other and chuckled.

Michelle spoke first. "I guess we should get her some diapers that would actually fit her. I don't think ours are gonna work too well".

"Maybe so" I said. "On the other hand, we wouldn't have to change her but once a week if we used ours".

Whack!

"Ouch. I was just kidding. Don't be so sensitive" I said trying to act all hurt.

"I take it back. You're not a doofus. You're a wussy boy" she said grinning. "And you're starting to smell like you need a change. Here. Here are some Huggies. Knock yourself out". She was absolutely beaming as she handed me a jumbo sized bag of Huggies, clearly very proud of herself.

"Ha ha ha. You had just as many Cokes at lunch as I did and if I know your bladder, your diaper can't be long for this world either, especially with our little girl doing the cha-cha on it".

"Thanks Jeff. I didn't have to pee before but just you saying that made me think about and it and....." she trailed off. Michelle slowly looked down to see if she was leaking onto her pants. Pregnancy had thoroughly destroyed what little bladder control Michelle had retained over the last few months. She often only had seconds from the point of recognition to the point of saturation. Sometimes she would just pee in little spurts. Sometimes she had flooded her diaper so massively that her diaper couldn't contain it all at once and she'd experienced several leaks. She looked up at me with tears starting to form in her eyes as I saw a single dark streak shoot down the inside leg of her green stretch pants.

"Oh, Mitchy. Honey. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have teased you like that". My heart was breaking for her. Over the last several months we'd both had enough public leaks and encountered some rude comments from passers-by that I knew she was fearful that someone besides me was going to see her. Michelle stepped into my open arms and I hugged her gently as stood there trying to hold back the flood of tears that had followed her other flood.

"No, I know Jeff. It's not your fault. Sometimes I just worry that we've taken our fun too far. What if I can't get my control back after the delivery? Lots of mommy magazines report that incontinence usually gets worse after giving birth. What kind of prayer have I got?"

"Well, I'm not sure what you mean" I stated rather questioningly. "I mean, we just keep on doing what we're doing. It hasn't been a big deal up to this point so let's not fix it if it isn't, well (I hesitated), broken."

"That's what I mean though. I think I am broken. I can't hardly control my bladder at all anymore and I'm not doing all that hot with my backside either. And I'm not just thinking about me, Jeff. You've admitted you've lost a great deal of your control as well. Are we really prepared to raise our daughter when both of us are kinda-sorta-almost-but-not-really incontinent and wearing diapers? What will she think of us? We won't be able to hide it from her forever."

I admit, Michelle had a point. Often I felt she worried over little trivial things or obsessed over details that didn't really matter. Somehow, this felt different to me. I hadn't really considered what it would be like explaining to my little girl that mommy and daddy still wear diapers because our bodies don't work right and knowing that at least on some level, that hadn't been entirely true, at least not at the start of this journey. Then it struck me. Regardless of how this journey began, Michelle and I were both largely incontinent now. Even if we decided to leave diapers behind for good, it was doubtful that either of us could do so at this moment without completely embarrassing ourselves on a daily basis. Especially Michelle.

"Mitchy, let's slowly work our way over to the bathrooms. If you move slowly enough, your pants are just dark enough that no one should be able to easily tell you've had an accident. You push the cart and I'll walk right behind you to block the view as best I can. Whaddya say?"

"I'm serious, Jeff" she said insistently. "We have to figure out what we're gonna do about this".

"I know Mitchy, I know. But we're not gonna figure it out standing here at this moment with both of us in desperate need of a change waiting for someone to come by and laugh at us either. Let's see if one of those unisex bathrooms is open and we can both go in together and get changed. Ok?' I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead as I simultaneously patted her behind with my right hand. "And I think we should go soon cuz you're getting kinda squish..."

Whack!

"Yah, I deserved that" I said rubbing my arm. But at least Michelle's tears had stopped and she was fighting the urge to laugh at me and what I had said. I love it when she does that because it just entices me even further to try to make her smile. Of course the risk is that when she's feeling vulnerable like this, I either risk pushing it too far and hurting her feelings or getting whacked again if she decides she doesn't want to let me win. In this instance, I opted for self-deprecation.... literally.

Just as she looked up, I pushed as hard as I could and my bottom made a single farting sound as I filled my diaper to its capacity. It made that muffled, sort of crackling noise that often accompanies a rather good sized messy accident. Michelle gasped then quickly covered her mouth and nose with both hands and looked at me with the widest eyes possible. My reply..... "My compliments to the chef".

That got her. She was now doubling over in laughter. The other couple in the diaper aisle was glaring at us as though we'd broken some secret taboo of absolutely no laughter while purchasing baby-waste-containment vehicles. If only they knew...

Michelle quickly enacted our plan and began pushing our cart towards the restrooms trying to take as small of steps as possible while still going as fast as she could. I fell in step behind her to minimize the chances of someone seeing her accident. Of course, while we're walking, Michelle could not resist making a joke at my expense.

"Jeff, you sure you shouldn't be up front and me blocking your behind? I mean, you probably look like you've got a whole cake stuffed in your pants".

"One more, Michelle. One more" I warned.

"One more what?" she asked all innocently.

"One more jab at me or my, um, 'current condition', and I'm stealing this cart away from you and yelling as loud as I can as I run away, 'Look at the woman that peed her pants'!"

"You wouldn't dare!" she said defiantly.

"Look at the womphhhhhhh...." was all I could get out before her hands shot up and smothered my mouth.

"All right I believe you. Now shut up!"

"Not gonna do that again are ya?" I said smugly.

"Hmmphh" was all I got back in return. Finally we made it to the unisex bathroom we'd been aiming for and luckily enough it was unoccupied. This bathroom had enough room for us to lay out the oversized baby-changing pad we'd purchased months ago to make changing in public restrooms easier. We both had mastered the art of changing wet diapers while standing up in small spaces but changing a messy diaper was another matter entirely. Honestly, I probably would not have chosen the strategy I did to cheer up Michelle if we hadn't been at this particular store. Having changed ourselves here before, I knew I could get away with filling my diaper and not have to stay in it for very long before I could get changed.

"You wanna go first since you're messy?" MIchelle asked.

"No, my diaper is containing the smell pretty well for now. Let's get you all sorted out first and then we'll figure out what to do with me. If we change me first, we have to smell it longer."

"I like where your heads at" Michelle said grinning. "Not so stupid as I thought. Maybe our girl has a chance after all." Michelle slipped out of her shoes and pulled down her green stretch pants. The accident was still plenty noticeable so Michelle sighed when she handed me her pants as she laid down upon the changing mat. I undid the tapes on her Secure X-Plus diaper and rolled it into itself before beginning to wipe her down.

Once I was finished cleaning her I asked, "Do you need to go again cuz this is the time to do it. We've got a long drive with traffic ahead".

"No" she replied. "I should be ok. New diaper please!" she said smiling. I unfolded a new diaper and had her lift her bottom up so I could slide the back panel underneath her butt. She gently lowered herself back down on the diaper and wiggled her hips as though she were snuggling into it. Before pulling up the front panel, I began to gently stroke her labia which immediately caused her to start purring. Michelle was so close to her due date and had gotten so large and so uncomfortable that typical intercourse had become impossible. Consequently, I relished finding times like these when she may not be expecting it to stimulate her a little as she told me that it still felt good to her. Before long she was starting to whimper and make some of the cute little almost hiccup-like noises she makes when she gets excited. Not more than a couple minutes in, Michelle, now breathless, asked me to stop as her back was beginning to hurt. I pulled the diaper up snugly and worked the tapes around her beautifully pregnant, distended belly. I can't remember when I've seen anything so beautiful or perfect in my life.

Michelle then had me lay down on the mat as she unbuttoned my jeans and had me wriggle out of them enough so she could help me clean up my mess. As she undid the tapes on my diaper the unfortunate smell from my little attempt at humor hit us both like a shockwave.

"Oh, God, Jeff. Did you eat a skunk?" Michelle asked. Of course I just laughed cuz I still thought it was funny. "I know, I know... my compliments to the chef" she repeated before I could say it again. What seemed like half a package of wipes later, I felt clean and fresh.

"New diaper, please!" I said to Michelle.

"You're a dork." she said dryly.

"I know. I love you, too."

To be continued....

(just a couple more chapters to go, folks)

• Like 1

A chapter! :D Thank you so much for coming back to finish this, it truly is one of the best stories I've read. I can imagine you would have gotten burned out on it, writing about regular people takes a lot of anyone, I think. To make characters believable, a certain amount of energy has to be poured into the concoction For me it does, anyways! ^^ Leaving without finishing isn't unusual for me at all (though I rarely publish anything, because I'm a wuss), simply because I find I don't have more to pour into the characters, and they're not telling me where they want to go anymore.

I think those of us reading appreciate the effort. Thanks.

Another delightful chapter. With a little child in the family growing up with parents that are wearing diapers wouldn't find it at all strange seeing them dressed that way. It would be normal to the child. Getting the child to understand that it is normal for her parents to be dressed and using them is normal but that other parents probably wouldn't be using them, would be much more difficult. But that child, I think, would be more tolerant of finding other adults wearing and using diapers, and not think it to be a devient behavior. I look forward to more, even to the ending.

CrazyCat,

Thank You so much for coming back to (eventually) finish this Story. This has definitely been one of my favorities, & Honestly I hate it when a Good Story that I enjoy reading goes Unfinished So thank you for not doing that to me, I appreciate it.

Rockies Fan.