LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Michelle & I: Head To Head; Final Chapter Completed

This story is sort of a new take on a familiar, but hopefully not tired, premise... losing a bet. But I also see it as much more than that. To me it's also a love story. Cheesy, I know but that's how I conceived of it when I began writing. To give you some context about me, I'm much more of a true DL than I'll ever be an AB so it's likely to slant more in the DL direction as I write it. That's where I feel more comfortable and like I've always been taught, "write what you know". This is the first short story I've ever attempted and so far I'm having a lot of fun writing it. I've incorporated some of my own personal experiences along with a little bit of fantasy to try to create this "new take". I hope you like it.

I love Michelle. I really, really do. I cannot imagine what my life would look like without her. She's funny, she's intelligent and she has that, you know, girl-next-door quality about her that made me fall for her the first time I met her. After all these years there isn't really anything that I would want to change about her. Well... maybe one there's one thing. It's not a big deal at all but it's just one of those nagging little things that makes me roll my eyes whenever it happens.

As long as I've known Michelle, she has had a tendency to need to be right about things. Not in any kind of narcissistic or snobbish way, not in any way that has ever even caused any kind of big arguments between us. No, it's more like she's just so used to being right which I believe stems from the fact that she truly is a brilliant person. It's like her intellect makes it hard for her to let go of a point even when it's no big deal and hardly worth discussing. More often than not, I can get away with a well-timed "Yes, dear" because I know she's probably right about whatever we're discussing anyway. But like most people, and certainly a lot of men, I have my times when I'm pretty convinced I'm right and don't want to back down from my side of the discussion just on principle alone. Like I said, these never really turn into big arguments but it gets to me sometimes that she just won't let it go even when whatever we're talking about is hypothetical, philosophical or just totally pointless.

So a couple years ago I started trying to make stupid little bets with Michelle in an effort to get her back off once in a while. Looking back it now it all seems kind of idiotic but I guess I figured that if she ever had to experience any consequences of being wrong, no matter how trivial the consequences may be, she just might start backing down occasionally. And yes, I'm competitive as hell. These were never bets of any great significance, usually they resulted in one of us having to buy dinner for the other, somebody having to give a massage or somebody getting to pick the movie we were going to watch next. No big deal. Also, no big effect. Michelle it seems, also has quite the little competitive streak in her just like I do and it turned out that making bets between us only tended to make her dig her heals in even deeper. Ugh. I didn't think this through very well. ...And I'm getting pretty good at giving massages...

Most of the time, probably 65% or 70% if I ever stopped to do the math, Michelle wins these bets. It's not that I'm an idiot or that she's all that much smarter than I am, I just tend to get suckered in to making a bet when all I really want her to do is back down. I've finally started to learn that when I feel like I want to bet her on something is the exact time when I should just shut up and walk away. I've also noticed that Michelle has been ratcheting up the stakes as time has gone on. Sure, why not bet bigger if you seldom lose, right? She got me with a big one a couple of weeks ago that I still can't believe I lost. Not that I have trouble with being wrong, I'm getting pretty good it at. No, it was having to pay off the bet that still gets me. We were talking about something entirely trivial, our cats of all things. I made some stupid comment about the famous author Steinbeck having 6-toed cats and she said, "No you fool, it was Hemingway." (I warned you, these are typically really stupid discussions of zero consequence). I had apparently confused a couple of articles I had been reading in the doctor's office and must have mixed up the authors but that's not really the point. The point here was that I was in no mood to give in to her over something so dumb and I was just so irritated that she wouldn't back off. I asked her to let it go. I tried ignoring her. I played dumb (luckily this is not hard for me). And as though she had just singled out the old and frail wildebeest from the heard, she pounced on my ego like a leopard, "I'll let it go if you admit I'm right."

"Aw, C'mon!" I thought to myself. I pretended I hadn't heard what she'd said. I made out like I'd just been distracted by something passing by the window outside, just praying that she'd take the hint and leave it alone. Of course, sensing weakness she pushed it even further.

"Hey Jeff, do ever get tired of being wrong? No, I suppose by now you're probably so used to it that you just accept it, huh?" She knew exactly how to bait me. She knew if she got my competitive juices flowing that I'd likely make a bet with her just to stop my ego from bleeding. I also think she counted on getting me so worked up that I'd stop paying attention to the actual argument and agree to a bet whereas if I'd been paying attention, I never would have gone along with it.

"Of course you could always bet me", she said. "Who knows, maybe you'll actually win one for a change. Not likely but hey, who knows!"

She said it with a big cheesy smirk on her face while simultaneously teasing her hair. She said it with that voice. You know the one... the voice that implies you're a big hoser, geek-face, girly-boy, loser-head who just can't accept that his woman is smarter than he is. Every fiber of my being was screaming, "No bet! No bet! Don't do it! Nooooo!" Unfortunately my testosterone-soaked brain said, "Overruled!" Before I knew it, the words were out of my mouth, "Fine, what's the bet smarty pants?" Our unwritten rule had been whoever brought up the bet usually suggested the initial terms of the bet. I don't know why, it just worked that way.

Now we'd done this enough that we were both pretty good at picking terms that had a sort of natural balance or equity to them and usually there were no surprises. I suppose we could all argue about what constitutes "fair", but hey, it worked for us most the time. She paused briefly, allowing me to simmer a little longer and while looking me over head-to-toe and said, "Turns out you're right, I have to take over mowing the lawn for the rest of the summer. I'm better at it than you anyway. Turns out I'm right..., (she paused again continuing to scan me)... and you have to wear my lace underwear all day everyday for a month." Completely overlooking that I could very well have been wrong (not that I even remembered what we were debating at this point), and getting lost in how nice it would be to not have to get up early on Saturday mornings to mow the lawn, I uttered, "You got it, babe".

You know, lace underwear isn't all that bad once you get used to it...

You see, this last bet represented a significant jump in the stakes of our goofy little games. She knew that I have always been fairly shy and that I'm generally pretty easy to embarrass. My beloved, that little so-and-so, specifically chose a bet knowing that first, she'd win of course, second that I couldn't pass up the proposed payoff if I were to win and that third her payoff would embarrass the living daylights out of me. Because she loves me, she wouldn't conceive of doing anything to humiliate me in front of anyone else but her. But she did tell me later that she chose something that she could really get a lot of mileage out of just between us. I still feel a touch of humiliation every day when I reach down to pull up a pair of her panties as I get dressed for work. And she cannot resist making little comments here and there or smacking me on the butt as I pull up my trousers just to watch my face turn beet red. Thank goodness the month is almost over. Thank goodness I really do love her.

Before you jump to any conclusions I can tell you that I'm not into cross-dressing. And paying off this particular bet has not changed that. What losing this bet has done is brought home the idea of just how careful I'm going to have to be in the future when betting with Michelle. It's also started me thinking about what I will do to her if I ever get the chance for a little payback. She's taken this competitive thing to a whole new level and she's drawn first blood. She must pay. She will pay! See, here I go again... dammit! My losing this bet to her has in no way hurt me, in fact truth be told, its brought us closer together. It seems we've been having a bit more fun in the bedroom since then. We've always had an easy chemistry between us when it came to romance and sex even though neither one of us was ever super-adventurous in the sack. But I must admit that this little stunt of hers has had the pleasant effect of making us both look forward to me coming home and stripping off my work clothes. It still embarrasses the hell out of me to let her see me wearing her panties but at the same time it's been fun to watch Michelle get so frisky with me.

So, last weekend I was presented with what I really thought would be a great opportunity to get back onto a level playing field. Michelle and I were over visiting some friends and we were having a "game night". One of the things this group of friends likes to do is play Trivial Pursuit. We usually get together for a potluck meal and indulge in a couple bottles of wine amongst the group of us. Michelle is fairly petit so wine usually goes to her head pretty quickly and she really doesn't have much of any tolerance to speak of. The wine typically acts as a social lubricant more than anything else. It usually just makes us all laugh a little more easily and act more goofy than we normally would. But I also thought it might make her a little more careless while playing the game so I leaned forward, poured her a second glass of Chardonnay and began looking for my opportunity.

Much like the two of us, our friends are pretty well-educated and we all like to show how much completely useless knowledge we can store in our heads. We usually stay within our respective couples for our teams mostly because we all get some kind of sick, twisted enjoyment out of watching each other arguing with our partners when a team disagrees on an answer. Now, for a couple where each individual is as naturally competitive as we both are, Michelle and I actually do pretty well in this game. She's inherently good at History, Literature and Entertainment and I tend to be pretty strong in Science and Sports. Geography tends to be the one category in which we both more or less suck. And as fate would have it, Geography would also gave me my big break.

It was our turn and we were making an effort to get the geography token right off the bat so we could spend the rest of the game focusing on our strengths. We got the question "What country lies due south of Detroit, Michigan?" and all of a sudden the cosmic tumblers began to fall into place. Michelle leaned over to me and started naming off all the countries in Central America and then rather confidently said, "No! It's Cuba. I'm positive." Sensing this might be my opportunity, I tried to set her up by pushing her buttons a little bit (In case you're wondering, the answer is Canada. I promise). "No sweetie...", I said, "You must have had too much wine; you're not usually this wrong this fast". As soon as I felt her slide her hand down the back of the sofa we were sitting on to pat my lace panty-covered bottom, I knew I had her.

The trick now was to get her to make the bet without doing it front of our friends. Remember, we've always kept these bets to ourselves and I knew if I was going to truly get her back the way I wanted I couldn't make the bet publicly. I desperately tried to come up with some plan to get us out of the living room so I could propose the bet. But the only things I could come up with either seemed so stupid or so awkward that they would have only drawn unnecessary attention to ourselves. So I sucked up my courage and decided to go with a tame version of the truth. "Michelle, you just can't always be right but I also know you're not going to back down. I want to bet you that you're wrong but I'd really rather do it in private..." turning to my friends, "...if that's ok with everyone".

The whole room erupted, "Ooooooooh!" "Jeff is out to stick it to 'little Miss Can't be Wrong!"

Michelle just stared at our friends with her mouth hanging wide open and with a half-joking/half-seriously insulted look on her face and replied, "Geez, what'd I ever do to you guys? Besides, you shouldn't encourage the poor child, he's clearly in over his head." "Ooooooooh!" again. I think she thought she was baiting me instead of it being the other way around so I pointed to the guest room and said, "Shall we?" I stood up and started making way toward the guest room when she gave me another playful but rather loud swat on my behind. From the living room I hear, "Careful, Jeff! I wouldn't mess with her. She might make you run naked around the block or make you shave your head if you lose!" Oh, this was gonna be fun.

We entered the guest room and I made a lame attempt to swat her on her behind but wound up tripping over the edge of the bed instead and fell to the floor with a loud "thud". Laughing almost hysterically she said, "Way to go Christopher Columbus! You can't even navigate a bedroom and you want to bet me on a Geography question? Ha! I'm gonna enjoy this one even more than I've been enjoying you and your sexy undies!"

"Ok, smarty pants" I said still sitting on the floor trying to recover what was left of my dignity, "lets kick it up a notch." Still grinning from ear to ear, she said, "Oh, baby, haven't you suffered enough?"

"Apparently not. But we have to do something that trumps my current predicament, don't ya think?"

"You read my mind. You've done well with my panties and all but how much humiliation can one man stand?", Michelle fired back.

I tried to act all smooth, as though I had just thought of this grand idea instead of having been planning it for the past several days. I looked her over the same way she had done to me last time and quietly but confidently said, "Ok...", with a deliberate pause, "... you write down your answer and I'll write down mine. If we're both right, which I seriously doubt, the bet is off. If we're both wrong, the bet is also off. But if one of us is wrong and the other is right then..." I took a deep breath... "the loser has to wear diapers day and night for a week".

...to be continued...

oooh, oooh, oooh, let me in on the bet too!! I bet the answer is "France"!!! Ooops, I'm wrong?? Aw darn it! Diapers day and night for a week!!

Oh well, and great story by the way! Waiting for more...

Chapter 2

"Oh my God, Jeff, you little freakazoid! I think my panties must have constricted the blood flow to your, ah-hem, brain. Did I really just hear you say diapers? Where in the hell did you get this idea?"

I said to Michelle, "Well, I got it from you actually. If you hadn't suckered me into wearing your underwear, I probably never would have thought of it. But I really needed something that had the potential to embarrass you badly. And I figured if I lose, I'm not much worse off than I am now. So what do you say, bet?"

Michelle hesitated, she actually hesitated. I finally got her to at least stop and think before proceeding further and she certainly wasn't as confident as she had been just a few seconds ago. For once, my plans were actually working. After a few moments of silence that felt more like an hour-and-a-half, she looked up and me and said, "What the heck am I worried about, you're gonna lose anyway. Sure thing, It's a bet!" I gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and walked back out to the living room.

All our friends were eagerly waiting for us to return and they immediately started in on both of us. Michelle said, "No way guys. Neither one of us is gonna reveal this bet so give it up right now. Now give us some scratch paper, we need to write down our answers". Michelle's best friend handed her some paper and you could tell she wanted to press Michelle for more details but Michelle had that look of focus on her face that just screamed "don't mess with me right now, I'm on a mission". I took my paper and wrote "Canada" knowing that I already had this one sealed up". Michelle actually paused before writing her answer then she quickly scribbled out her answer and we both turned our papers into the team that had read the question. My best friend Mike held up Michelle's paper and informed the room she had gone with "Cuba" as her answer. He then held up my paper and said, "In true form, my idiot friend Jeff has completely misunderstood the question and chosen 'Canada'."

Now everyone was laughing, everyone that is except Michelle. She was sitting perfectly still and the color was beginning to drain from her face. When Mike finally read the official answer confirming that I had been right all along, Michelle nearly fell off the couch. Everyone in the room was clutching their sides from laughing so hard and were trying to kid Michelle about having lost the bet. I looked at her thinking I was going to rub it in by touching my butt or something but she looked so pathetic sitting there I couldn't do it. I decided that a little compassion might go a long way right now so I said to our friends, "Okay everyone, don't give her too bad a time, I was bound to get lucky sooner or later."

Michelle seemed to notice and appreciate what I was trying to do so she wrapped her arm around mine and pretended to laugh a little bit. I gotta give her credit. She pretty much went back to her normal cheerful, bouncy self for the rest of the night but I could tell by the way she was hanging onto my arm that she was clearly thrown off by the events of the evening. The third glass of wine was also pretty telling since she rarely even drank two glasses. Our friends eventually settled down and let the issue die when they realized that neither one of was going to divulge the details of the bet. Pretty soon, we were on our way back home.

The beginning of the car ride home was awfully damn quiet and I didn't want to push it. I was starting to get concerned that perhaps I had pushed it too far and she might actually be pretty mad at me. A few minutes into the ride, Michelle reached up and turned off the stereo as she looked at me almost trembling. "Um, Jeff..." she paused, "I don't know what to say about tonight. I'm not mad, I lost fair and square. But it dawned on me that maybe you were really upset with me since you clearly had thought this out beforehand. Did me making you were my panties really offend you or hurt you? Are you pissed at me?"

I almost started to cry right then and there. She's such a caring person that she was able to see through my trickery and instead of getting mad at me, thought that maybe she had somehow hurt me. I gasped, "No, babe, no. I've never been pissed at you. I know I can be real competitive and that I get irritated when you don't let things go sometimes but never pissed."

"And the panties? You're not mad about the panties?"

"Michelle, honey, do you really think that I'd still be tolerating this (as I touched my crotch) if I were really mad at you? I'm not planning to overhaul my underwear drawer any time soon, but no, I'm not mad, I promise".

"It just seemed to me that you had put so much thought into your revenge that maybe you were really trying to humiliate me, you know?" she said almost timidly.

"Again, Michelle, if I had wanted to humiliate you, I could have taken lots of shots at you in front of our friends and I hope you know by now that I'd never, ever do that to you".

"Yah, Jeff, but diapers? I don't know if I can do this. I know I deserve it after all the torture I've heaped on you but ....... ugh, diapers....."

I sat silently for a minute while I contemplated what she was saying. I admit I was starting to get a little irritated that I never protested an inch when I had to pay but here she was saying she didn't know if she could go through with it. I also loved her enough that if it was really going to hurt her, there's no way I could push her to go through with it. "Michelle, I love you and I don't want to..."

"No, Jeff..." she interrupted. "I'm gonna honor the bet. I just never saw this one coming and you know me, I gotta see everything coming. Just bear with me if I seem a little freaked out. This one is gonna be hard for me".

Sensing real concern in her voice, I asked her what she was concerned about.

Michelle replied, "Jeff, I've told you some of the stories about my parents and you know that we're not real close as families go, right?" I said, "Well, yah, so what's the deal?"

She was starting to form tears in her eyes as she continued to tell me a story about her I had never heard before. "You see, Jeff, my parents were always very hard on me and pushed me to excel in everything all the time. Getting an "A" wasn't good enough, I had to be valedictorian. Playing the violin wasn't good enough, I had to be first chair in the orchestra. It was all pressure all the time and it always felt like my acceptance to them was completely conditional."

I said, "Yes, you've told me this before sweety, I know they were real tough on you and you guys were never that close emotionally".

"Yes, Jeff, but what you don't know is that when I was little, and for a very long time, I used to ..... um, I used to..... Jeff I used to, um, w-w-wet my, um bed". Now she was gently crying. And I'm officially the biggest jerk on the planet. I could see where this was going and I felt like a complete schmuck.

"It was all the pressure, you know. Jeff, they were relentless and nothing I did was ever good enough. Whenever I'd 'screw up' and do something horrible like get a "B" on a test, the first thing they'd do is throw it in my face that they probably shouldn't expect anything more from someone who couldn't stop wetting her bed at night."

I pulled the car over so I could give her my full attention. "So when I make a bet with you where you wind up having to wear diapers because of getting a question wrong on some stupid game...., Oh honey, I am so sorry. I never had a clue".

She sniffled, "That's just it Jeff. They put me back in diapers for most of my childhood and teenage years to handle the problem. It wasn't really like it was intended to be a punishment, they were just trying to keep me from ruining the mattress. But for me diapers were a symbol that I was never quite good enough for them. Of course eventually I outgrew the problem but I vowed to myself that I could never let anyone down again by not being good enough. I think that's why I get so competitive with you so often. I'm guessing by the way you planned this out tonight that you've noticed this in me, huh."

"Michelle," I said, "I just can't make you go through with this. I admit I came up with diapers because I wanted to embarrass you but I can't do it to you now, now that I know the whole story. We'll just drop the whole thing, ok?"

"No, Jeff. It's not ok. I've been realizing tonight that you're the only one who's ever given me the kind of unconditional love I so desperately wanted and I've returned that love by trying to beat you at everything we ever do. I'm so sorry but I'm just now starting to understand all of this. I think I need to come to grips with the bullshit my parents put me through. I think if I face the source of my greatest shame but do it in the arms of my greatest love, I might get through a lot of this junk".

"So, you're ok with this? Really?" I said.

"Yes. Yes I am. Seriously."

By now she had stopped crying though her gentle eyes were red and a little puffy. I started to pull the car back onto the road and she said, "Wait a minute, there's a drugstore behind us. Jeff turn around".

Being a little dense and still being concerned about my 'delicate flower' (one of my two hundred thousand nicknames for her), I thought we were going to get some tissue and probably some chocolate. Instead, when Michelle entered the store she made a bee line to the isle marked "Incontinence". I was surprised but it only took her just a few seconds to find what she was looking for. She picked up a bag of "Attends" fitted briefs and said, "This is what I used to wear when I was a teenager. I hope they're better now, they used to leak on me sometimes". As I watched her clutch the bag of diapers and head for the checkout I noticed that my wife's focus and resolve had returned. I was embarrassed thinking about what we were about to buy but it didn't seem to phase Michelle at all. Once she makes up her mind, you better get on board or get out of the way.

Back in the car I said, "So we're starting tonight I take it". Michelle said, "Yep, this will give me the rest of the weekend to get used to it again. I kinda can't believe I'm going through with this but I have a feeling this is what I need. Plus, a bet is a bet and you won fair and square."

Once we got home, we both pretty much headed straight for the bedroom. I only stopped to feed the cats and set the timer on the coffee maker for the morning. Michelle was already in the shower by the time I got to the bedroom and she had left the diapers sitting on the bed. I took off all of my clothes with the exception of the panties she still had me wearing. I figured that her seeing me this way might help quell any shame she might still be feeling. I opened the bag of diapers and took one out. I also went to her drawer under the vanity and got some of her baby powder, it seemed like what I was supposed to do but since I'd never diapered anyone before, what the hell did I know.

Michelle exited the shower, dried off thoroughly and joined me in our bedroom. She saw that I had prepared the diapers and powder and she smiled at me. "You're enjoying this, aren't you you little twerp."

"Well, I want to help but I don't really know what I'm doing for sure. I mean I'm sure it's not rocket science but...."

"I'll help you, I'm sure I haven't forgotten how." Michelle walked over to me and unfolded a diaper on the edge of the bed. She turned and sat down in the middle of the diaper and then laid down on her back. "Now, sprinkle some powder on me, on my, you know... parts... and rub it in with your hand."

Now entirely beet-red from all the blood in my face, I was completely blushing as I followed her directions just as she explained them to me. I then picked up the front of the diaper and pulled it gently between her legs as she spread them apart for me a little. She couldn't resist taking a shot me, "Right, I'm the one in the diaper and my tough guy husband is the one who's blushing. What a goof!"

I pulled the front of the diaper the rest of the way up and began fastening the tapes as she told me to do. When I finished I stepped back and asked, "How's that? Did I do ok?" Michelle ran her fingers through the leg gathers and then gently tugged on the waistband. She smiled at me as she said, "That' perfect babe. I love you ya know."

"I love you too. Now let's try to get some sleep, ok?"

She crawled up into bed crinkling the entire way. "Geesh, I forgot how loud these damn things are." I chuckled as I climbed into my side of the bed. She playfully back-handed me on my arm as I laid down.

"Good night, panty-ass." she said. "Good night diaper butt." I replied. We were both still giggling when I turned off the light.

..... to be continued .....

• Like 3

Chapter 3

I awoke to the sound of the coffee maker gurgling in the kitchen and the aroma of fresh coffee. But somehow, this morning was different. There was something wrong, something almost stale about the way the coffee smelled. I laid in bed for a few minutes trying to figure out if I was catching a cold and that maybe my sniffer was out of whack. I glanced over at Michelle who was still asleep next to me. Geesh, she looked really comfortable and the way the sunlight was coming through the window and dancing off her hair made me feel like I was the luckiest guy in the world.

I scooted over closer to her so I could give her a kiss and when I got right up next to her, I suddenly realized what was wrong with my nose. Startled, I said, "Oh my God! Ecchhhh!"

Now suddenly awake, Michelle sat bolt upright in bed and with that still half-asleep dazed look on her face said, "Jeff, what's wrong? Are you ok?"

"No, no. I'm ok. I'm sorry I startled you. But Michelle, are you ok?"

She looked at me with a confused look on her face and I swear she tilted her head just a bit like a puppy would do when it doesn't understand something. Just then my words started to dawn on her as she realized she was sitting in a now cold puddle underneath her bottom.

"Holy shit Jeff, I leaked! Oh my God. I'm sorry. I am so sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear. I didn't even know it happened. Oh my..."

She wasn't fully crying but I could see the tears streaming down her cheeks as she hopped around the bed trying to strip off all the sheets. "Michelle. Shhhhh. Calm down, sweety. I'm not mad. I was just so surprised when I felt the, you know, wet spot that I freaked. I didn't mean to upset you I promise."

She still didn't stop moving and I could hear her mumbling to herself. I could only make out about every third or fourth word so what I heard sounded like, "Stupid little mmmph rmmph infantile mumble mummph worthless rumph mumble can't believe I mumble mumble mmph..."

I grabbed her by the shoulders and all she could do was hang her head low as she started to full on sob. "Michelle, tell me, what's going on? Why are you talking about yourself like that?" She sniffled and tried to talk but just couldn't yet. "Take your time sweetheart. Try to look at me. See my eyes, do I look mad or upset to you?"

Slowly my love lifted her head up and forced herself to look me in my eyes. When she saw that I was genuinely concerned about her she threw her arms around me and hugged me tighter than she ever had before. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes when I finally felt her begin to relax. I sat us both down on the bed so we could figure this out. Not wanting to push her I sat silently next to her stroking her hair and patting her on the back. Eventually she spoke and her first words were almost more of the same. She spoke hurriedly, "Jeff, I think it was all the wine last night. And I was so stressed out about wearing a diaper again that I must have had an accident. It's been years since I... I just don't know what happened and I..."

"Michelle, Michelle, MICHELLE! Baby, slow down. What is going on?"

She looked down dejectedly at her soaked and yellowed diaper, "I feel like such a loser. I'm so ashamed of myself."

"Honey, why? It was just an accident. Right? You just had an accident that's all. It could have happened to anyone. You're probably right, you just had too much to drink last night. It's no big deal, really. Really it's not."

"I just thought you would be disgusted by me if this ever happened. Ever since we first started dating I always had this fear that it might happen again. Then when it actually did, especially after all we talked about last night, it was just like I was 15 again and it was just too much."

"Ok, so maybe we need to rethink this bet again. This is more than either one of us bargained for and I don't think it's a good idea to put you through all of this just for some silly bet."

"Jeff", she said slowly now, "... this is exactly what I was trying to explain last night. My parents always seemed to go out of their way to humiliate me whenever I had an accident. That memory is so strong that I couldn't separate your reaction from theirs. But I need to face it. I'm tired of this fear kicking my ass all the time. This morning made it clear that I'm not anywhere close to being over this. I don't think I could stop now if I wanted to, you know?"

Figures. She'd be as competitive about getting through something painful just as she'd been in any other endeavor. "Hmmmmmmph" I sighed. "Michelle this is tough for me to understand fully but I want to do whatever will help. But from where I'm sitting, it looks like keeping you in a diaper is going to do more harm than good. How do you know I'm not making it worse?"

"Because your first reaction was to make sure I was ok, well after you got over the 'yucks', that is. Not once did my parents ever ask if I was ok. Not once did they show concern that I might have been upset about being wet. Not once did they try to tell me it was no big deal. Not once, Jeff. You did all that instinctively. That's how I know."

"So what's next? Try another diaper tonight?"

"No, I don't think so" she said. "I want to get out of this smelly thing and grab a shower. But then, I think I need to put on another one. I have the rest of the day today and then again tonight to get used to it. We can decide tomorrow if I can take it any further. What do you say to that? You got my back?"

I could always make her laugh when I needed to so before I even knew it, the words were out of my mouth, "It looks like I've got your butt instead."

Whack! Backhand across the arm again. To quote Will Smith in one of my favorite movies (Hitch), "In case you didn't go to high school, hitting is a good thing."

"Ok Michelle, let's get you out of that diaper and into the shower." She laid back on the bed and I began to peel back the tapes from her hips. I definitely noticed that the diaper was completely soaked and it felt heavy as I pulled the front panel away from her. I leaned down slowly while she was still laying on her back and I began to gently blow on her tummy, thighs and crotch area. She shivered and said, "Ooh, that feels cold... and it tickles."

"God you're beautiful" I said. "I just never get enough of looking at you. You know that right?"

"Holy cow, you're a complete mush-head. Doesn't it bother you that I'm lying here on a diaper that I peed in?"

"Well, no. Not really. I just like looking at you now matter what. If that makes me a mush-head, well, then, I'm a mush-head. What of it?"

I pulled her to standing and gave her another tight embrace. I honestly felt like I could have jumped on top of her right then and there but after all we'd been through last night and this morning, I knew this wasn't the time. Still didn't stop me from squeezing her butt when she turned to head toward the shower though.

"Ugh, you're incredible. I smell like pee and you're getting frisky. Whatever."

As she showered, I returned to the bedroom and rolled up the used diaper to throw it away. I then finished stripping the bed and began to consider what my options were for cleaning up the sizeable wet spot that remained on our mattress. I wound up just trying to scrub it with warm soapy water figuring that it may already be a lost cause. I also considered that we may have to do something differently with her diapers if we were gonna keep from ruining any more furniture. By the time she finished in the shower, I already had the mattress outside in the backyard drying. Our backyard is very private so no one would ever know what had happened but us.

Michelle returned to the bedroom and noticed the conspicuous absence of our mattress. Sheepishly she said exactly what I was thinking, "Those diapers didn't really do the job, did they. We need to do something differently. Lets run back to the drugstore after breakfast, I think we can make it better."

She grabbed a pair of old faded blue jeans, a t-shirt, her sandals and a diaper and headed for the living room. "Hurry up, mush-head, you've got work to do." I made it into the living room in time to see her plop down on the sofa while waving a diaper in my direction. She laid on her back and stuck her legs up in the air and said, "Get to it, we got places to go."

I patted her on the thigh so she'd lift up her bottom and I slid the back of the diaper underneath her. I pulled the front panel up between her legs and much more quickly than last night, got all the tapes fastened and checked the fit myself. "Fast learner..." she said. "I like that."

She hopped up and threw her t-shirt over her head and pulled it down over her chest. She then grabbed her jeans and began to wiggle into them. The diaper mostly disappeared under the denim but I could tell her jeans didn't completely cover the white plastic waistband. If she bent over the right way, it would be noticeable to anyone looking that she was wearing something other than typical underwear. She stepped into her sandals, shook her hair a few times and said, "Let's go."

"Michelle, you're incredible. You can go from train wreck to unstoppable force faster than anyone I've ever met."

"Yah, well, let's get going before I have much longer to think about what I'm about to do. If we don't get moving and I mean now, I'm gonna chicken out."

"'Nuff said. You driving or me?"

"I'll drive" she said. "It'll help me take my mind off my, uh, underwear." I could see she was blushing as she headed toward the garage. Brave woman, I gotta give her that.

... to be continued...

Chapter 4

We arrived at the drugstore we had visited just last night and once again, Michelle headed right towards the incontinence product aisle. This time, much more deliberately, she took time to look at several different products before choosing a couple of different items. She picked out some booster pads that she said would make the remaining Attends more effective and also got some diapers that were much thicker that she said she could use for nighttime, Abena X-plus I believe the package said.

A couple of times I tried to bring up that she didn't really have to go to this much trouble and that the bet had been a stupid idea all along. Each time I tried to say something, Michelle looked at me like I just didn't get it. By this time I knew that I needed to let it go and just try my best to support her. She took her items up to the check-out, paid for them and headed out to the car.

"Michelle, doesn't it bother you to take a bag of diapers up to the check-out counter of a busy store in front of a whole line of people? I mean, I was embarrassed as hell and I wasn't even holding anything."

"Well" she said, "I just kinda told myself that if I were incontinent, I'd have to do this on a regular basis and as far as the clerk or anyone else knows, that's the end of it."

I told her, "You're truly amazing. I've always envied your strength, you know."

"Funny" she said, "I don't feel particularly strong at this moment. I actually feel like I'm a child again and I really hated this feeling when I was kid. I just never believed I could do anything well enough. So, I guess thanks for telling me you think I'm strong 'cuz I'm not there yet."

"No worries, baby, I mean sweetheart, Oh, I'm sorry..." I fumbled awkwardly.

"What the heck is your problem?"

"Well, it just dawned on me that maybe right now isn't the best time for me to be calling you, you know, um, baby..."

Whack! Another playful backhand across the arm. "Thanks a lot, dork! I wouldn't have even noticed it if you hadn't said anything. Stop trying to help me, you suck at it" she said with a big smile.

By this time we were back in the car and heading somewhere for breakfast. We arrived at our favorite little cafe and Michelle took one of the booster pads and headed to the bathroom as I sat down in our favorite booth. Our usual waitress saw us come in so she wandered over and asked me if Michelle was ok since she looked kind of flushed when she had hurriedly rushed to bathroom. I told her, "Yah, her stomach was acting up a bit this morning but she's ok. How about two orange juices and two coffees to get us going?"

Michelle came back out and joined me at the table. We chatted on and off with our waitress about the weather, the craziness of our respective weeks and our plans for the weekend. Once we were alone again, I decided I better check to see if Michelle really was feeling ok. "How you doin, there? You ok?"

In a real low voice and with her hand half covering her mouth she said, "Yes, but it's weird... It feels like I've got a damn sofa cushion stuck between my legs. I put in one of those boosters and now it feels like I've got three diapers on."

Of course it was just that moment that our waitress returned with our order. She blushed as she set our food down and scurried away from the table as quickly as she could. Michelle looked horrified thinking that the waitress might have overheard what she had just said. Neither of us spoke and I was afraid that Michelle was gonna lose her mind again. Just then, and much to my great relief, Michelle busted out laughing. Whew! I was so relieved this didn't turn into a big deal.

We enjoyed the rest of our breakfast and we both tried to keep the conversation light. Our waitress returned a few times and didn't really seem any different than usual so we figured Michelle hadn't given anything away earlier. As we got in the car, I asked Michelle if she needed to run any more errands or if she just wanted to head back home. She told me, "I think I better head back home. I'm getting a bit uncomfortable" The vacant look on my face told her I hadn't picked up her meaning so she looked at me cross-eyed as she bent over a little bit and held onto her stomach. "Jeff, I swear, you have the attention span of small squirrel."

It finally dawned on me that she was telling me she was going to need "go" soon and that she didn't want to be out in public when it happened. We sped off down the street and I decided to take the highway home instead of the surface streets so we could avoid traffic and traffic lights. Just about 30 seconds after we had merged into the flow of traffic we had to come to a pretty abrupt stop and Michelle braced herself with her hand on the dashboard. I didn't think it was all that scary but she said, "Wow! That was close."

Thinking she was criticizing my driving, I said, "Geez, we weren't anywhere near running into the back of that car. We had plenty of room."

"No. Not that. The surprise almost made me lose control."

Not really sure what the right thing to say was I replied, "Oh. Well, you're protected so I suppose it would've been ok. I mean, nobody would have known but you, and maybe me. So..."

"I know. I know. But it's really hard to just let myself go. And I guess I don't want to have an actual accident where I go when I didn't mean to. That's what was so awful about wetting my bed."

Soon we both realized that traffic was going nowhere fast and that there must have been a traffic accident up ahead for us to be stuck like this. We looked behind us and seeing all the traffic lined up it became clear we'd be stuck for at least several minutes if not longer. Michelle began squirming as she fought bravely against having her first accident outside of our home. I asked her if she wanted me to pat her back or hold her hand or if she just wanted me to leave her alone. She opted for me to hold her hand and I immediately regretted my offer when she grabbed my hand and squeezed it for all she was worth. "Thanks she said. I'm so embarrassed. I don't think I can hold on much longer."

"Why don't you go ahead and pee? The diaper should be able to handle it now and you're not going to hurt the leather seats if anything leaks. Why not make yourself a little more comfortable. Then we'll get you all cleaned up when we get home."

"Jeff, it's not quite that simple. I have to ah, I mean, I don't just have to... um, You know, I need to poop too."

"Oh. Wow. Um, well, it was going to happen sooner or later right? I guess this just means it's sooner."

"Yah, but I sort of planned on asking you if I could get out of the bet, just when it came to needing to poop. I never really thought about having to do this in my pants. Now I don't think I'm gonna have a choice..."

"Well, look at it this way. We had no way of knowing that we were going to hit a traffic accident this morning and in all likelihood, we would have been sitting here on any other Sunday morning given our routine. So in all probability, you'd have been sitting right where you are now waiting to have an accident in your pants instead of in a diaper. So in a way, you're actually kind of lucky instead of unlucky."

"You're right. Thanks, Jeff. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better. I'm still embarrassed but I guess it would be worse if I didn't have a diaper on." Just then I felt my hand get squeezed even tighter if that were possible. I realized right then that Michelle had just lost her battle.

She lifted her butt up off the seat and tried to straighten her body out. She then let go of my hand and thrust both of her hands down between her legs. The warm wet feeling actually made her sigh as she felt the wetness spread throughout her crotch. Given her position, the wetness began to travel up the back seat of the diaper and across her bottom. Then in a flash, she grabbed a hold of her stomach with both arms and held herself tightly. I found myself staring at her butt in disbelief as the full gravity of the situation hit me all at once. My best friend, my soulmate was about to poop her pants and could do nothing in the world to stop it.

Michelle felt her stomach cramp one last time and then her diaper slowly began to fill. She soon shifted from trying to hold everything in to trying to push everything out as best she could. As the mess encountered the seat of the diaper, Michelle felt it began to spread out between her cheeks and up her bottom. For several seconds she stayed frozen in that position, arms around her stomach and taking several deep breaths as she pushed more and more poop into her diaper. I gently rubbed her arm and shoulder as she pushed until finally it seemed that she was finished. Michelle let out a big exhale and relaxed her arms from her stomach. She did not, however, make any move to sit down.

"Uggh, Jeff, this is absolutely disgusting. I just pooped my pants. I couldn't help it."

"I know. It's ok, we'll get you cleaned up as soon as we can. Do you feel better now at least?"

"If you define better as having a load of crap in my pants, then yah, I'm great! What do you think?" she snapped back.

"No, I mean, it seemed like your stomach was really upset earlier, that's all I meant" I said apologetically.

"Jeff, I know. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that. Yes, my stomach feels much better but my bottom feels kinda mushy."

Just as she said that the traffic began to move again so I took my foot off the brake and the car started to roll forward. Michelle said, "Oh, Jeff, easy! Easy!" as she tried desperately to balance her back on the seat so that she didn't have to sit down. Once we got moving at normal highway speed she gave in and tried as best she could to slowly lower herself onto the seat. As she sat, Michelle felt the large load in her diaper spread out even further as it squished a little between her legs and even started to make its way up her backside. All she could manage to say was, "Aaaaaaackk" as the full weight of her body came to rest inside a now very dirty diaper.

"That bad, huh?" I said.

"Oh man. You have no idea."

... to be continued...

Chapter 5

The rest of the ride home was a quiet one. I knew Michelle was horribly embarrassed sitting there in her own poop and she had this very distant stare on her face. I think I could have told her that her hair was on fire and just gotten back an "uh huh." At least she wasn't crying or yelling at me so I figured that she was probably just trying to tough it out until we could get back home and clean her up.

We pulled into the driveway and Michelle didn't even wait for me to get the car into the garage before she had her door open. She gingerly tried to climb out of the seat without touching her butt on anything which proved to be next to impossible. My two-door coupe has bucket seats which are normally quite comfortable but when you have a load of crap in your pants, well, they become a bit more of an issue than one might think. She tried to pull herself out of the car by placing one hand on the door and one on the roof but when she pulled up, her hand slipped and she unceremoniously "plopped" back into the seat. "Aaaaaahhhhkk!" she said followed by "Jeff, I can't get out of your f!@#ing car! Get over here and help me, pleeeease."

She looked so helpless my heart sank as I looked at her sitting in the car afraid to move. I went over to her side of the car and gently pulled her up by both hands. She started to very, very slowly walk (more like waddle) into the house and I couldn't resist smacking her on the butt. She whirled around at looked at me glaring and said, "I will end you, buster! If you think it's so damn funny, you can put on a diaper and shit in your pants. See how you like it."

"Aww, c'mon Michelle. I'm just playin' around. I didn't mean anything by it. Lets get you cleaned up and we can relax the rest of the weekend. We'll do whatever you want to do. I promise."

"Thanks Jeff. I don't even know where to begin cleaning up this mess. Maybe you should take me out in the back yard and hose me down with the garden hose."

I chuckled and so did she as we headed into our bedroom. "Take off your jeans and let's see how bad the damage is first." Michelle stepped out of her sandals and stripped off her jeans leaving her in just a t-shirt and diaper. I have to admit, the very sight of her excited me and I found myself just staring at her. Testosterone poisoning I guess... I couldn't help it but I knew I was really getting turned on. Michelle stood in front of me facing away from me so I could check out the condition of her diaper. I pulled the waistband back with my finger and peeked in her diaper at her butt. "Ohhh, man. I think you killed it".

We both started laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation. I took a minute to bring our mattress back inside and then I ran into the bathroom linen closet and got an old beach towel. I spread it out on the foot of the bed and guided Michelle onto it. Every time she had to sit down you could just tell the mess was spreading all over her butt and making her just that much more self-conscious. She laid the rest of the way down with her legs hanging bent off the end of the bed. I began to untape her diaper and now we we're both laughing right out loud. I pulled the front panel of the diaper away from her crotch and saw just how badly the mess had covered her. I decided the best I could do was to use the front of her diaper to begin wiping off her bottom and then throw it all away in trash bag. Once I had the worst of it cleaned off her bottom, I helped her back up and she went to take a shower to clean the rest of herself off. Other than having to spray some room freshener in the bedroom, soon there was no evidence left that anything out of the ordinary had happened. I decided to remake the bed while Michelle took her time in the shower.

I stepped outside to take the garbage out and when I returned Michelle had finished her shower and was already in the process of taping on another diaper. "You want some help with that, sweety?"

"Nah, I got it. But thanks anyway."

"Are sure? It's no trouble at all." I said.

She stop mid-taping and noticed that I was staring at her crotch while she was diapering herself. You know how after you've been with someone really special for quite some time, they can have a tendency to know you better than you know yourself? "Jeff, you're really enjoying this, aren't you?"

I hated to admit it to myself or to her, but the arousal I was feeling was making itself known inside the lacy pink undies she had me wearing today. Knowing I needed to just be honest with her, I said, "Yes. Actually on top of being really cute, I guess I find it kinda sexy to see you in a diaper. I don't have the foggiest idea why but it's got me going if you know what I mean."

She pulled the last two tapes of her diaper into place and shifted her legs and butt to try to wiggle the booster pad into the right place. She smiled at me and said, "Come here and lay down next to me for a minute."

I snuggled up beside her and gave her a kiss. She still had no top on so she was completely naked other than her shiny white diaper. She felt the front of my pants and giggled at me, "You just cleaned 28 pounds of shit off of my ass and you're ready to get it on aren't you?"

"Yah, I know. It seems unusual. I mean I'm not attracted to kids or anything like that but seeing you, a beautiful grown woman, in a diaper and t-shirt just seems so much sexier to me than even looking at a magazine centerfold. I guess I'm screwed up in the head or something."

Michelle replied, "Well, I certainly don't feel real sexy but I guess I'm glad you think so. Is this where you got the idea for the bet?"

"Well, actually no. I had no idea I thought you were sexy in a diaper until I put you in one last night. The diaper bet just seemed like the next step in the evolution of you making me wear your underwear. I didn't know anything about your bedwetting as a kid and I had no idea I was gonna get turned on by you having an accident in your pants."

She said, "Yah, that's fair I suppose. I admit we've both been getting friskier with each other since I made you wear my panties all day so maybe it's not that weird that one of us would react the same way to a diaper."

I gently caressed one of her breasts and said, "I guess so. I just don't want you to think that I'm some kind of a freak or something. I just really love you and I couldn't help but get turned on by you."

Michelle continued, "You've been so kind and caring, and I don't just mean cleaning up my stinky butt earlier. I just wanted to thank you for sticking with me. I know I can be a royal pain sometimes and nothing about anything you've said or done in the last two days makes me think you're a freak. If anything I feel like a freak for having had two accidents in two days."

"You have nothing to worry about" I told her. "The accidents were just that... accidents. And now that we both know that I like you in a diaper, and that I'm willing to clean up just about anything, I'd say you're free to have as many 'accidents' as you like."

We lay there snuggling for a little while longer before she got cold and wanted to put on a shirt and some sweats. We spent the rest of our Sunday doing a few minor chores and then Michelle decided she wanted to have a movie night before having to go back to work tomorrow. I reminded her that I'd let her choose whatever she wanted for the rest of the day so she could pick any of the movies in our library. She was already looking through them but was having trouble finding something she was either in the mood for or something that we hadn't seen 35 times already. "I guess it's off to the movie store to get a movie and some popcorn" she said.

"You sure you want to go out again? Your stomach doing ok?"

Michelle said, "Yes, no problems since this morning. I am a little bit wet though. Maybe I should change before we head out."

I was surprised to hear that she had wet her diaper since the previous accidents had been kind of a big deal. "How long have you been wet, sweetheart?"

"Just about a half-hour now. I didn't want to wait until I had another accident so I decided to go ahead and go when I began to feel the pressure. I thought it might feel better taking a little control instead of peeing uncontrollably."

"Well, then why didn't you change right when you wet? Wasn't it gross?"

"Not really" she said rather surprisingly. "I thought it would be but this time it felt different. This time all I really noticed was the warmth as I peed. I thought I was gonna hate it but this one just wasn't so bad."

"Maybe it's the control thing like you were saying. If you always got upset about having accidents as a kid, maybe having a little bit of control helped some. I mean you're still peeing in a diaper but you decided when."

"Yes, but more than that, I think it's because I now know you aren't going to reject me. I know I can trust you to show me care and tenderness, not shame and humiliation. So I kept waiting for it to feel gross but it hasn't gotten there yet."

"I guess I'm glad for that but don't you think we should still change you before you get some kind of rash or something. Sitting in urine can't be good for your skin, right?"

"No. It's not. We should probably use powder when I change to help out with that, too. Ok, then. Let's change me and then go get a movie."

She laid down on the sofa in the living room and began un-taping her diaper. She left the front of it covering her so she didn't get cold while she waited for me to get the powder and a fresh diaper from the bedroom. A quick wipe down with a warm washcloth, a splash of baby powder and 6 tapes later, we were on our way to video store. Once there we began browsing the new releases looking for something neither one of us had seen yet. We also both became pretty aware that the sweats Michelle were wearing weren't doing a good job of hiding her diaper. Two main problems emerged. First, the loose fitting sweats and soft cotton fabric did absolutely nothing to deaden the crinkling sound Michelle made whenever she moved. Second, her sweats were cut just low enough that a little bit of the top of her diaper tended to peek out above the waistband and below the bottom of her t-shirt. Michelle had not intended to be an exhibitionist, it's just that neither one of us had thought about this before we left the house. It's not like either one of us had ever had to deal with this before. The jeans she had worn this morning had not had either one of these problems so it never dawned on us that the sweats would have been any different.

And for the most part, it wouldn't have been a problem at all. Most people are so absorbed in their own business that they wouldn't have paid attention to something this trivial. The sound of a movie playing on five separate televisions helped with the noise so most likely, only Michelle and I heard the diaper. So we thought we were basically home free until we heard something that made both our hearts skip a beat...

"Michelle! Jeff! Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

... to be continued...

Yes, it is wonderful and well written! I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter. I'm wondering how she's going to deal with being 'outted' and whether or not he might eventually be outted as wearing her panties! (Can you tell the panties have me going and I am anxious for them to have more play in the story???)

Chapter 6

We both spun around quickly to see our friends Mike and Carly walking up behind us. Michelle grabbed my hand and hung on for all she was worth. She also tried to inconspicuously hide behind me without trying to appear obvious. I knew Michelle was freaking about our friends finding out about her diapers so I tried to do what I could to protect her dignity.

"Hey Mikey, Carly! How are you guys? Great minds think alike huh. We were just getting ready to take off."

Carly asked Michelle, "So what did you guys get? Chick flick for Jeff?"

Michelle fumbled an awkward reply as best she could given how terrified she was, "Well, I think we, I mean we couldn't find what we thought, or they didn't have the um,..."

Unfortunately, this didn't help matters any and both Carly and Mike just looked at Michelle as they could tell something was wrong. Mike paused at first and then asked, "Mitchy, you ok? You seem kinda upset? What's the matter, Jeff win another bet on you?"

That was more that poor Michelle could stand so she just turned and headed for the door. Carly chased after her knowing that something must be wrong with her friend which left me there to figure out what in the hell I was gonna say to MIke. "Gosh, I'm sorry Jeff. I was just kidding around. Do you think I really hurt her feelings?"

"No, Mike, you're fine I'm sure. She hasn't been feeling good today and I think she was feeling pretty self-conscious about being seen out in public tonight. We just ducked in here to get a movie real fast and then I was gonna take her back home so she could get some rest."

"I don't know, Jeff. That just didn't seem like good ol' Mitchy. Something really must be eating at her. I don't want to pry, I'm just concerned about you guys, you know?"

"Thanks Mike. I don't want to get into right now. I'm sure we'll get a chance to talk about it one of these days, but for now, I probably ought to just get her home. How 'bout we plan on hanging out next Friday night, just the four of us? We can have a cookout or something."

"Sure thing. Please tell Mitchy I'm sorry if I upset her. I'll apologize in person if you think it would help."

"Not a problem, MIke. Really. I'm sure Carly's got her all put back together by now and I'm sure that you aren't to blame for anything. In fact, wait here a minute and let me check on the girls. They might just want to keep talking for a bit. You know how the two of them are when they get together."

I stuck my head out the door of the video store and saw Carly and Michelle sitting on the curb talking. Carly had arm hand around Michelle's shoulders so that Michelle was more or less leaning on her. I asked them both if they felt they needed some more time to talk or if Michelle wanted me to get her on home. Carly replied first, "Give us a few minutes, Jeff. We're ok here". Michelle followed with, "It's ok, I'm alright." I went back into the store and convinced Mike that we should proceed with picking out our respective movies. I don't think he ever really had any idea what the real problem was since he seemed to be much more focused on Michelle's reaction than on what she was wearing. I had no doubt, however, that Carly was being let in on the whole story.

I picked out three movies that I thought I'd remembered Michelle express an interest in seeing and Mike got the one they had come in to get. We paid at the counter and then went outside to meet up with our partners. We both observed Carly finishing giving Michelle a hug followed by her hiking up Michelle's sweatpants high up above her waist. They were both kind of laughing though I could also tell that this had been another difficult revelation for Michelle. Mike, who apparently still felt bad about the way he believed that he had triggered the whole episode, blurted out, "I'm sorry Mitchy. I'm just a big dumb jerk."

Not really wanting to move for fear of the sound giving her away to Mike, she replied, "C'mere big guy. Give me a hug." Mike went over to Michelle and he gently wrapped his arms around her. "No harm no foul, Mikey. I'm just being all girly. It wasn't you, I swear."

Mike and Carly headed for their car and I could tell Carly was going to have somewhat of a difficult time ahead of her trying to keep Mike in the dark. The two of them have been Michelle and mine's oldest and closest friends so I knew there was no way Carly would give Michelle up. I put my arm around Michelle and walked her back to our car.

... 10 minutes earlier, outside the video store...

"Michelle! Honey, Michelle! C'mon babe, what's the matter? Mikey was just being an idiot. He didn't mean to hurt you. Tell me what's wrong."

"Carly, I'm just so embarrassed. I just didn't want anyone to see me like this. I feel so stupid!"

"Like what, Michelle? What's got you so upset? Is it that your wearing a diaper?"

Completely stunned, Michelle looked at Carly with utter disbelief. "Oh my God! How did you know?"

"Mitchy, I'm not exactly blind and it was pretty obvious when you took off. I could hear you as I followed you and I could see by the shape of your butt that you were, you know, kinda puffy back there"

"Uggh, Mike must think I'm a big baby... literally."

Carly snorted as she laughed. "Ha! Michelle, since when does Mike pick up on anything the first time. My guess is he's in there trying to figure out what the heck he said that spooked you or he's trying to find the movie we were looking for. Either way, I doubt he picked up on your underwear."

Michelle sighed. In a way, having Carly know her secret felt as reassuring to her as it had felt sharing it with Jeff. She realized right then that the people she now cared about the most would always be there for her. That they didn't care if she was the smartest or the quickest or the best made her feel as though she might be ok after all. That they didn't care if she wore a business suit, a diaper or a clown nose for that matter made her feel the kind of unconditional love and support she had been yearning for her whole life. Her friends just wanted her to be herself and they had always accepted her. Carly didn't seem to be phased in the least by the diaper, she only knew that her friend was upset and was going to do what she could to help out.

"Carly, this must look kinda silly, huh?"

"Well, I was gonna ask but I figured you'd tell me if you wanted to. Feel like talkin' about it?"

"You see, Mike was more right than he knew. I'm in diapers because of the bet I lost to Jeff." Michelle saw the look in her friends eyes that told her she was going to go back into the video store to eviscerate Jeff on her behalf. "No, Carly, no! I had it coming, honest. I've been a real snot to Jeff lately and I had tried to humiliate him. This was just payback for something I did to him. He even offered to let me out of the bet because he was worried it would hurt me." Carly finally put her hackles back down and listened to rest of Michelle's story. Michelle explained about her parent's treatment of her when she had accidents at night and how she never felt she could please them. Like Jeff, Carly had known for some time that Michelle and her parents didn't really talk much but she didn't know that bedwetting had been a part of her history. Carly sat quietly and took it all in, letting MIchelle explain to her why she felt wearing diapers was going to help her rebuild her self-esteem and how Jeff and been so supportive of her so far.

When Michelle was done, Carly said, "Wow. at first that sounds kinda nuts but I think I understand what you're trying to do. You've always been the bravest person I've known. And I had no idea that you always felt so insecure. I just figured you were smarter than the rest of us. I guess we all freak out a bit when we fear that our weaknesses are showing." Michelle and Carly both exhaled deeply and then Carly took it one step further.

"So, how does it feel? I mean, do you use them or are you just wearing them?"

Michelle didn't really want to lie to her best friend so she just flat out told her. "I've had a couple accidents so far that really grossed me out. But I've started to get used to it and honestly, it's not as bad as you might think. The diaper is actually kinda comfy and soft when it's fresh and dry. And wetting is kinda weird 'cuz it feels all warm and squishy. "

Carly interjected, "You little perv! It turns you on, doesn't it?!"

"Shhh! Not so loud!" Michelle said desperately trying to quiet Carly down. "Actually, it's funny you mention it but I really think it turns Jeff on. He said I looked cute and sexy and he's changed me a couple times. He seemed like he was fixated on it while cleaning me up after, you know..."

"You mean you shit your pants?! Ewwww!"

"Hey! Queen of Subtle, turn it down a notch! I'm sure everyone in Siberia needed to hear that I filled my pants."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This is just a bit much to take in all right? So how long are you gonna wear 'em?"

Michelle said, "The bet was for just a week straight. But I dunno. It's possible I might stay in them a little longer if it really helps me let go of my fears and self-consciousness. And if it gives Jeff a thrill, then maybe I'll do it for him on special occasions, you know what I mean."

"Are you wet now?" Carly inquired.

"Honestly, I jumped so hard when I heard Mike's voice when you guys came in the store, I peed a little bit. It's not too bad but I know I'm wet."

Carly fessed up, "Yah, that's happened to me a couple times too, to tell you the truth. I can see why you'd beat feet outta there" as she pointed to the store window.

Just then Carly and Michelle noticed that the boys were already up at the checkout counter and would likely be coming out soon. They both stood up and Carly gave Michelle a big bear hug. Then she reached down and grabbed ahold of Michelle's sweats and pulled them up high over her belly. They were both laughing just a bit when the guys came over to check on them. Mike apologized and gave Michelle and hug and he and Carly departed for home. Jeff wrapped his arm around Michelle as they headed for their own car.

"Everything ok?"

"Yes. Carly's cool about it. I wanna go home... and I need a change."

... to be continued...

Carly fessed up, "Yah, that's happened to me a couple times too, to tell you the truth. I can see why you'd beat feet outta there" as she pointed to the store window.

... to be continued...

Excellent update! I'm loving this story. How nice of her not to spill the part about him being in panties! I wonder if this might be leading up to something for Carly as well...

At any rate, I'm looking forward to your continuation however the story line goes! THANKS!

Thanks for the feedback & comments everyone! I hope people are enjoying it because I'm having an absolute blast writing this. I find my that my mind has been wandering to the two main characters while I'm at work sometimes and I've even woken up thinking about Jeff and Michelle. It's funny, I had a plan through the first three chapters but honestly, I've been absolutely winging it for the last three. I do have an idea or two about where I'd like to see this head but I'm really just feeling it out as I go along.

I'm planning on keeping this going for a while, but sometimes it takes me a few days to pull together another chapter. Please be patient with me and I'll keep updating it as often as I can, hopefully every couple of days at the longest.

Thanks again for your support.

-CrazyCat701

Chapter 7

Michelle and I returned home from the video store and we both got comfortable so we could settle in for the rest of the evening. I popped some popcorn in the kitchen while Michelle was in the bedroom changing her diaper after having scared herself into peeing a little when our friends surprised us. While I was still finishing the popcorn (putting on a little butter and salt), Michelle came walking very slowly into the kitchen with a sheepish look on her face.

"What's up beautiful?" I asked her.

"What do you think?" she replied waiting for me to look at her and respond.

I glanced over and observed that she was standing there in just her t-shirt and diaper. Something looked a little different, though. When I realized that she was also rubbing her hands over her bottom I noticed that her diaper was different. "Oh. Is that one of those new ones we got this morning?

"Yah, it's one of the Abenas. It's friekin' huge! It feels like this thing could suck up the Mississippi River."

I laughed out loud, "Ha! Well let's hope it doesn't come to that. You look cute though. I like it."

Michelle grinned at me, "I figured you would. If you liked the other diapers, this one ought to make you lose your mind. You about ready for the movie?"

I was ready to snuggle in and watch but I was worried about something and figured I better bring it up now before we got too engrossed in the movie or got sleepy. "Hey DF (delicate flower again... yes I'm a big sap), what are you gonna do about work tomorrow? I mean, I think we either need to consider dropping the bet or at least figure out how you're gonna handle going to the bathroom tomorrow."

Michelle began to fidget nervously. "I know. That's been on my mind too. I don't really want to welsh on the bet but I'm just not sure. I think I could handle it if I knew I was just gonna pee... But what if I had to ahh, you know..." as she put her hands on her butt. "That would be horrible."

"Well, what's your day look like tomorrow?"

Michelle replied, "Just some creative meetings in the morning with various staff and then in the afternoon I was just gonna do some catch-up work in the studio. What do you think?"

"Huh. Well, I suppose that if you go to the bathroom in the morning like you usually do, shouldn't you be basically ok until the afternoon or evening sometime? And if you did have a major accident, you could always make up some excuse as to why you needed to run some errand so you could come home and change your diaper."

"Yah, I think that might work" she said. "When I wet, I could take some of the Attends and boosters in my portfolio bag and change in the restroom if I needed to. I just really want to avoid pooping my pants at work if I can help it, you know?"

Again, I couldn't help but chuckle as the sheer silliness of this conversation that we were both taking so seriously suddenly hit me. Michelle whacked me on the arm one more time to let me know that she thought I was mocking her. "You're gonna scorch the popcorn, dorkface" she said.

Still laughing, "I can't help it. It's so funny. Here we are, two reasonably intelligent humans standing here, me in your panties and you in your huge-ass diaper, discussing the in's-and-out's of pooping one's pants while at work. How the hell did we wind up here?"

She was now laughing as well and came over and draped her arms around me as I finished dumping all the popcorn into our giant "movie bowl". She gave me a deep passionate kiss that kind of caught me off guard. Sometimes Michelle has a tendency to be very aggressive about initiating intimacy as though she were responding to some type of animalistic urge. This was different though. Her kiss was passionate but it was also so soft and gentle. It was more tender than I had felt her be in a while. And though I admit I was getting more than a little turned on, more than anything else, I just felt an overwhelming sense of deep love and heartfelt caring for her.

"That was nice DF, what was that for?" I asked her, almost with tears in my eyes from the emotion.

"Because you're being so sweet to me. You're taking very good care of me and I just needed you to know that. I don't know many guys who are as gentle as you are." She turned and headed for the living room with the giant bowl of popcorn. I went to the 'fridge and got a couple of sodas and had just shut off the kitchen lights when I heard, "...Now get your panty ass out here and snuggle with me, lace-boy!"

"Ok, Stinky-McStink Butt! Be right there!" I walked into the living room and Michelle decked me with a pillow, right in the face. I dropped one of the sodas and it exploded on the floor all over both of us. "Oh, you're gonna get it now!" I said to her as I began chasing her around the living room. We were both screeching and laughing when I finally caught up to her in our bedroom. I tossed her down on our bed and began tickling her mercilessly.

"Stop! Stop! Stop! I surrender! I surrender! Jeff! I'm gonna peeeeee!" Now this wasn't the first time she had issued this particular warning during one of our tickle wars. And one time when I was being particularly mischievous, I failed to heed her warning and she actually wound up peeing a little bit in her pajamas before regaining control. She had gotten really mad at me at the time so I instinctively stopped this time and moved back a little bit. Only this time, the little fink reached up behind her, grabbed one of our pillows and whacked me across the head again. "You Fool!" she said as I pounced on her and began tickling her again.

"Why you little brat!" I exclaimed tickling her harder than I ever had before.

"Jeff! Jeff! I'm gonna... Ohhhhhhhh" just as her I felt her body tense up.

"You peed. Didn't you? Fess up. You just peed!"

She just giggled at me confirming what I had suspected. "Well, then, there's nothing to lose." so I resumed my tickling. She was laughing, kicking and screaming and I was just trying to keep her from whacking me again. Finally we both collapsed in each other's arms breathing heavily from the greatest tickle war of all time.

"So, let's get you changed, again, and then we can watch our movie."

"That's all right, this thing doesn't even feel wet at all" she said as she patted her crotch. "It's all warm but it certainly doesn't feel wet. They're kind of expensive, let's not waste it.'

"Isn't that gonna feel gross, or be bad for you skin?" I asked.

"These are supposed to be for overnight so I'm guessing they're made to hold quite a bit and go awhile between changes. I'm no expert but I'm dead serious, I don't feel wet at all."

"Well, ok. Let's get the movie started." We both returned to the living room and realized we had some cleaning up to do first. Once we had the exploded can of soda completely dealt with, we climbed onto our sofa with me leaning up against the arm and her laying between my legs and resting her head on my chest. This was our favorite way to watch movies together and soon we even had the two cats laying on the comforter Michelle had brought out with her. I live for moments like this. Everything was right in my world.

For the next couple hours we laid on the couch enjoying the movie and our snuggle time. A couple of times I thought Michelle might have fallen asleep though I couldn't really tell for certain because she was facing away from me. It wouldn't have surprised me if she had fallen asleep given the emotional day she'd had today. I worry about how intensely she feels everything so I was sure hopeful that whatever this project was that we were undertaking was going to help her relax and chill out a little bit. Funny, just as I thought the word "relax", I felt my own crotch start to get warm. It was so odd, out of nowhere, I just felt Michelle's but get warm which transmitted the warmth to me. I realized that she was peeing again (the soda had gone straight through her) and that I was feeling the warmth spread through her diaper and up her bottom. I gently nudged her harm and all I got back as an "Uhhhh" which told me she was out cold. For the second time in two nights, she had peed while asleep.

Now I was really worried. She obviously had not taken wetting the bed last night well at all nor had she done well with the other accident she had in the car this morning. I knew she was coping better with choosing to pee in her diaper but I was worried that her true accidents were still going to freak her out. I decided to go ahead and wake her up so I could have time to put her back together emotionally if she took this accident poorly as well. "Hey Michelle. DF. Hey, baby. Wake up Hun."

She came to and stretched out her arms and legs which was all it took to tell her that she had wet her diaper again. She instantly stopped moving and tensed up. "Michelle, I'm pretty sure you peed again. You ok, sweety?"

"Oh! Did I leak on you?!" she said nervously.

"No. Not at all. I just felt your butt getting warm and I was reasonably sure I wasn't peeing on you, so..."

"Ha Ha, smarty pants. You're so funny" she said sarcastically. Hey, at least she wasn't crying. This was a noticeable step up from early this morning.

"Did you know you were peeing?"

"No, I must've wet in my sleep again. This is how it used to go when I was a kid. I'd be dry for a little while and then all of a sudden, bam! Niagara Falls every night for like a year. God, I hope this doesn't turn into that."

"Maybe we should make an appointment with our doc and make sure there's nothing wrong, you know" I suggested.

All of a sudden her eyes got huge. "Um, no. I'm not telling the doctor we've known for years that I'm wearing diapers and peeing in my sleep again. No way. No how."

I decided it was best to back down from this as I really didn't want to upset her at all. "Whatever you say, babe. I'm just trying to look out for ya."

"I know. I'm just not up to that yet. Maybe in a few days if I'm still flooding my pants in my sleep, I'll consider it but I need time to wrap my head around that one. Now, would you be willing to change me? Please?"

I got another one of her thick Abena diapers out of the bag and a warm washcloth from the bathroom. I cleaned up her bottom and her crotch and then blew on her tummy and crotch like I did last time. She giggled at me, "Stop it you goof, that tickles me." I laid out the fresh diaper and helped her slide onto the middle of it. I sprinkled some baby powder on her parts and gently rubbed it in. Then I pulled the diaper up between her legs and taped it snugly to her hips. The smell of the powder and the diaper, the sight of my lover being naked and then being diapered and the soft feel of the diaper were all ganging up on me, overwhelming my senses. Once again, Michelle noticed that I was fixated on her diapered midsection.

"Jeff?"

"Um, yah... what sweety?" I mumbled.

"Where's your head at honey?"

"I uh, I mean. I was just admiring you. The way you look, you know. I think your gorgeous." Gosh, I really suck at covering up what I'm thinking, don't I.

"You want to try one on, too?"

I went absolutely pale. I guess I had sort of wondered what it had felt like. Diapers had consumed our last two days and I had to admit I wondered what the sensations were that she had been feeling. Clearly her feelings on the matter were intense so I was curious to know how much of that emotion was tied to this piece of simple white fabric hugging her butt. I'd never before in my life thought about wearing a diaper. But now, something in my mind had shifted. Then I became intensely aware that I was afraid of saying, "Yes". I worried that she would think I really was a freak despite the fact that she had assured me she didn't think any differently of me when I confessed that I enjoyed seeing her in a diaper. I paused and then said, "No, I think I've got all I can handle with your panties."

"Ok," she said, "but if you change your mind, I'll be gentle with you. I promise."

We climbed into bed and held each other as well fell asleep. That is, as she fell asleep and I lay there thinking about why I was suddenly so intrigued by the thought of my wife and myself in diapers. Her words rang in my ears in the silence of the night... "Jeff, where's head at honey?"

... to be continued...

From 'just' an interesting story, this is becoming a wonderful story about the two of them. You're weaving an absolutely fantastic story about relationship, love and trust that includes but goes far beyond the bets of panties and diapers. BTW, thanks for including a little bit about the panties here. I'd love to get into both Michelle and Jeff's minds about their feelings about him wearing panties...perhaps as a prelude to him slipping a diaper on - as we sense will be happening soon!

How has Jeff felt physically wearing the panties? How has he felt emotionally and how has Michelle felt about seeing him in panties beyond the sense of him simply having lost the original bet?

Thanks for all your thought and work on this story.