LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"Katy Perry Dresses Like A Giant Baby"

JeiSiN

My sister Missy designed the rompers and short-alls both of us wear. Our Mom does the sewing.

Last weekend I was wearing one of my rompers (the one with a longer skirt) over my pinned gauze diapers while running errands. At a clothing store in the Downtown Los Angeles (California USA) garment district I saw some adult-size really childish outfits. Unfortunately at the time I had not read the message about Katy Perry. Also, the name of the store and the address was not visible. Given a lot of the merchandise on that alley is knock-off or of uncertain ownership, not posting the address is common practice there. Those are cash-only shops. The price was about US$55.

A lot of women out there have gotten frilly lace panties now and those seem very babyish to me. Wasn't it nicole richie that brought those back and the romper looking suits?

Magazine add

You know some girls really want to be cared for, not in the ab sense necessarily but sometimes I think these things kinda bring them back to a younger more simple life.

Sure, over the years most manufacturers of waterproof pants have offered rumba panties with lace ruffles. Friends have even given me some of those.

My opinion is that the waterproof part needs to be separate from any cloth part of pants. The basic reason is the waterproof and cloth parts are best washed in different detergents at different temperatures. Also, in some cases the side of the cloth next to the plastic does not dry correctly.

Therefore I often wear covers outside my soft thin vinyl panties. As part of a Baby Kellie set, the covers are made from the same fabric as the top.

What I find works very well is to buy square dance panties, which have lace ruffles. They are made and sold for low prices in many colors. Within a few miles of my home in Pasadena, CA USA there are several shops selling square dance clothing. As far as I can tell nobody suspects I am wearing those to dress up my diapers, or that I am diapered while line and square dancing.

best ones(ies). follow the links because i don't wanna clog up the thread. i love it:

http://cornershopstudios.com/wp-content/gallery/vans-warped-tour-2008/katy_perry_4834.jpg

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/katy_perry8.jpg

073008_katyperry.jpg

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/oct2008/2/2/0A92C0D2-D5EC-A581-2AD9964B1C775EB5.jpg

oh, and just because we can't see this one enough, milla jovovich at i'm pretty sure Valentino in the spring:

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/what-were-they-thinking/2729/12

Is she holding a dildo, a microphone, or a baby bottle? (I know the answer; I'm just being sarcastic). Since when are rock stars supposed to conform when it comes to what they wear? It's all a gimmick...and guess what? It worked!

I saw one of her performances on a show last year (can't remember if it was Letterman, Leno, or SNL), but in one of the songs she had a line that said, "You change your mind, like your mom changes your diaper."

It was on Leno.

I don't know if I am remembering right, but she had a childish strawberry theme going on with her clothes that night. I may have to look into that to find out for sure.

Whether Katy Perry is AB or not, I doubt that she would flaunt it in public. However, using 'babyish' costumes and sets to promote a song / singer is not all that unusual. A marketing company will try anything to get an artist in public view, and to associate him/her with his/her public. There is a huge ammount of money to be made selling music to first and second graders, and it is those, or their parents who buy the tickets / records.

Notice, in that scent, there is a pink bird in the background. Could it be a depiction of a stork?

The more I research into Katy Perry's image, the more I am convinced that she is an AB. Have a look at these images,

katy-perry-sexy-santa.jpg

2046881339_a7e86a8e97.jpg

730x362_Katy_Perry.jpg

katy-perry.jpg

DE6F2FB7-D717-57C9-A519AB9F30C9101C.jpg

Focusing on her crotch width, she has something there, and creases tend to lend them to being a diaper.

Guest Baby Tiana

I don't think she is an AB. But then again? Well I personally love her music and the way she dresses. Very vintage looking. Like in her music video's they all have her unique style that is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

Babykeiff, there's something to be said about your perspective wink.gif In some of those pics she does look like she's wearing a thin or compressed diaper biggrin.gif Yet I have known a few girls who had a bit of 'spread' between their legs when they were thin like that so there is a possibility you and I are mistaken huh.gif Sure, being a star is mostly a promoted image bit many times the image has it's roots in reality to some degree. Stars have limits too and are only going to do the things they are comfortable doing- just like the rest of us. Katy's limits seem to encompass a 'little girl look' so she's comfortable with that, but who can say if it is an extension of her real self? I do like it though and it would be awesome if it's the start of a new fashion trend wub.gif Too bad I wouldn't look that good dressed that nicely 24.gif but at my age that matters less and less as time flies by!

Bettypooh

Guest NaughtyAshes

Dude where where do girls find this stuff cause I sure as hell havent seen anything like that here in the MIA.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

LOL read the thread. I linked to the store that sells it. Just use your google-fu there are blogs devoted to figuring out who made celebrity outfits

The more I research into Katy Perry's image, the more I am convinced that she is an AB. Have a look at these images,

730x362_Katy_Perry.jpg

Focusing on her crotch width, she has something there, and creases tend to lend them to being a diaper.

Hot chick, blow-up duck, possible AB/DL... I need to be alone for a while! :whistling:

--Floaty

as much as i enjoy an obsession with things AB and KP, i don't think that it goes beyond her choice of rompers and occasionally slightly visible underthings. she's not wearing anything especially protective. there's just no room for it down there.

AB or not, i very much doubt katy perry would wear diapers out in public and without anyone noticing. especially considering how tight and short most of her outfits are lol. if she just blatantly doesnt care whether people know she wears them or whether she is AB, i dont think she would hide the fact; not to say she would make it public either.

I agree with you here, if she's goiing to flash a diaper in public like that you don't think there'd be an uproar or a coming out of sorts. People need to think, look at the whole amy whinehouse deal, what a joke. Stop trying to grasp at straws my diaper donding friends.