LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'M Thinking About Opening Up My Business To The Ab/Dl Community.

diaperboyMKE

I own a sticker/decal company that I run as a second job.

Since it's owner operated, I was thinking about opening my doors as an AB/DL aware company, not sure if it would be worth it though.

I know there are places out there that sell diaper tape landing zones, but I could offer custom runs. Do you guys think it would be worth my while to try this? I know I'm not going to get rich doing it, but figured it's an culture of people I'd like to cater to, since I'm one myself. So, any idea?

Hi Diaper Boy MKE,

Given you are a trusted long-time member of this ABDL community and you are already in the sticker/decal business, it seems to me you are the ideal person to provide good decorations. Bambino uses this approach in their factory. By the way, is it possible to print the decoration on a super-thin and flexible matte-finish translucent tape? I think one of my problems with Bambino is their decorative tape is fairly thick.

It would be so marvelous to buy the style/size/brand disposable that fits each of us best and add decorative tape at home. I personally find the Attends Youth briefs fit me better than does the Bambino Small and I cannot explain why this is so. I have looked at some decorative tapes but none fir my AB fantasy. So I would be happy to buy custom tapes from you. Strange as it seems I never wanted to place such an order with a local Los Angeles lable/sticker manufacturer.

Best wishes on this venture and please let me know when you are ready to accept orders.

Sounds great, if you are worried about the negative response from the non AB/DL community that being AB aware could bring... I know this would be a consideration for me in your situation. Then maybe consider (by that I mean mainly way up the costs) of setting up a separate 'front' for the AB aware side of the business.. by that I mean run the as the same but keep the marketing separate (different website for instance) and I guess you can use a different trading name.

I could yabba on for ages with ideas around this topic, but I won't for know.. but the idea sounds great just thought I'd give you my opinion on it.

Good Luck!

• 3 years later...

Great idea! I never buy diaper tape panels because most are cheap materials the diapers tabs don't want to stick too, but an adorable design I apply after the diaper is on that doubles it's stick-to-me-ness would be wonderful.

The soundness of your business plan notwithstanding, I agree with Lucy that it's important to set up business as a front or alternative trading name. You don't need the potential PR damage when your regular customer base looks up your company on the web

oh gosh diaperboymke, don't you just make stuff to order anyway? you don't have to put "adult diaper tapes" in any kind of catalog. you don't even have to tell people online that you run the business :-) just say "hey, there's this printing company that makes great diaper tapes if you ask for them, here's their number." good luck with your business nonetheless!

Here's a few ideas :) First about the website- Many places use graphic designs with different brands, logos, or flags on then. You could use flags (including the Rainbow or ABDL flag) as clickable links so show specific related products. Or you could include a site search engine to access the ABDL page without openly listing it. Perhaps you could have something that says "I can design anything" and have your wildest designs shown including something plainly ABDL :D

• 2 weeks later...

I would definately buy some of your tapes. It would be great for our community if you were to be able to get this idea up and running. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would embrace this as well. Hope it all works out.