LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
Sign in to follow this  
rainbowgyrl09

Real Lesbians?

I'm a M2F transgender who considers them selves lesbian. Do I count?

No, you don't. What kind of language is that? You have several alternate selves? I don't even know what you meant, although it may be "I consider myself a lesbian." Still, you are not, although after the transation, you may be, but that remains to be seen. You are a male, wanting females does NOT make you lesbian!

I cant agree more

Why the hell are you dragging up an old thread, without adding new info, that should have died well before the last post of July 1? Pay attention to dates and make sure you are adding new info before ressurecting old threads

Why the hell are you dragging up an old thread, without adding new info, that should have died well before the last post of July 1? Pay attention to dates and make sure you are adding new info before ressurecting old threads

Considering this looks like a 'errybody within category x old and new, raise your hand!' thread, this is equivalent to raising one's hand.

Otherwise:

tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif

Did you mean NOT up to par and she is far from a troll.. Play nice.

Umm...dead topic? Sorry to intrude if it is, but it seemed like something recent.

I am what you are calling a "real" female, meaning I was born with female parts, and I still am female, enjoy being female. I also am attracted strongly to females, however, at the same time I am attracted to males, t-boys, t-girls, crossdressers of both genders...*shrugs* ehh...I feel attracted to personality most of all, looks secondly, gender is never involved. I can find someone of any gender or type very attractive.

• Like 1

To those who haven't read the entire thread (or at least the starting page) please do so before commenting :mellow: Most if not all the questions and answers about the legitimacy and scope of this thread are there ;) The OP did not and was not denigrating TG's, and such bashing behavior will not be tolerated in this forum which is for the LGBTQI among us (including moi).

In short, if you can't be nice to those of us who are different from the mainstream then post it elsewhere- NOT here. Else you'll bring out the bitch side of me and you won't like the results of that :o

Bettypooh

TG Moderator

That's good, I did read most of this topic before replying. Even though it's dead, I thought she might still be around so I would raise my hand so she could see if she was interested.

I would never bash t-girls, t-boys, anyone. I may be a biological female, but I hold a great amount of respect for all genders. :)

• Like 1

I'm a cis-female who's in a relationship with a t-girl. Frankly, she's the most beautiful girl in the world to me. :P Got the 'gold star' too ;)

I identify as being 'in a lesbian relationship', but also as being 'bisexual'. I'm wary of using that word though, as it seems to have been co-opted by teenage girls who don't really have romantic feelings for women at all. I mostly say I'm 'queer'.

Honestly I've met quite a few bi/lesbian girls in the ABDL community, people I am fairly certain ARE biologically female. Weird, that.

• Like 1

Having just read this thread, i think rainbogyrl09 your shit out of luck here as

there isnt anyone to meet what your looking for. as well lets face it, theres hardly

a single female on the site anyway, and most of the ones that are, are female in their

own mind only, and not being funny, the T-girls prove my point.

?

That's nice. You've just taken away my gender. *sigh*

Good luck with your search, OP.

I'm female and gay but I'm also taken :-) (Oh, and in Europe so no luck there. But if you want to chat or whatever, that's fine).