LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Testing

My diaper fetish started when I was very young. I remember having diapers tested on me. I was maybe 3 or 4 when this happened. I would have a diaper on and I would have to lay on a glass table while lots of people looked on. They would stick a tube in my diaper and pump some kind of liquid in my diaper. They would then watch under the glass table for leaks, etc. Has anyone else had this experience? I think they were testing Pampers.

Well i didn't wantto be the first to say it. but this seems a little questionable....

first off, when they test diapers dont they usually either just fill the diaper with liquid until it leaks, or put it on an age apropriate child and see how it holds up... sorta like beta testing..

I can't imagine putting a 4 year old in a diaper, making them lie on a glass table then using tubes to fill the diaper with liquid until it leaks...

• Like 1

Pretty sure there's absolutely no reason to conduct these kinds of tests with actual children involved when some sort of mannequin or whatnot can be used instead. But hey Mr. one-post wonder, don't let reality get in the way of your storytelling.

Pretty sure there's absolutely no reason to conduct these kinds of tests with actual children involved when some sort of mannequin or whatnot can be used instead. But hey Mr. one-post wonder, don't let reality get in the way of your storytelling.

Given his age, it is quite possible that they tested the diapers on actual children. It's not fair to discredit his memory without proof just because it doesn't fit in with the way YOU think it should have happened. And besides, not everyone's first post is in the Newbie Nursery. It's no wonder people don't stay active here at DD when they get attacked so quickly. How can we expect the rest of the world to be understanding or accepting when we can't even accept each other? :glare:

• Like 2

no but it is quite fair to discredit a person's memory based on the knowledge that memories are NOT accurate, not in the least, which is why in numerous studies it has been proven that eye witness testimony is not accurate and should not be what people base verdicts on in court.

And a memory from a 3-4 year old child, 30 years after the fact is an especially good reason NOT to trust in its accuracy. This is not to say the OP is lying, not in any way shape or form, but rather that memories are often changed, biased, and skewed based on the person's life experience, emotional state at the time and a whole shlew of other factors.

Given his age, it is quite possible that they tested the diapers on actual children. It's not fair to discredit his memory without proof just because it doesn't fit in with the way YOU think it should have happened. And besides, not everyone's first post is in the Newbie Nursery. It's no wonder people don't stay active here at DD when they get attacked so quickly. How can we expect the rest of the world to be understanding or accepting when we can't even accept each other? :glare:

Oh stop already. If this person wanted to be an actual member of this community then registering an account with zero personal information and immediately posting a new thread consisting of a single paragraph describing a supposed childhood memory involving a highly unlikely product test is a terrible way to introduce yourself. The whole thing is such an obvious troll.

no but it is quite fair to discredit a person's memory based on the knowledge that memories are NOT accurate, not in the least, which is why in numerous studies it has been proven that eye witness testimony is not accurate and should not be what people base verdicts on in court.

And a memory from a 3-4 year old child, 30 years after the fact is an especially good reason NOT to trust in its accuracy. This is not to say the OP is lying, not in any way shape or form, but rather that memories are often changed, biased, and skewed based on the person's life experience, emotional state at the time and a whole shlew of other factors.

Who's to say you remember doing something at 3 y/o when you're 5 and then continue to bring it up in your memory for years to come. I can remember an instant when I was 3 because I've thought of it my whole life after that and nobody had told me about it. I asked my parents when I was quite a bit older about the situation and they told me the age I was so I didn't remember the exact age at the time but the situation. Just because he's here telling you about it 30 years after the fact doesn't mean he just yesterday thought of a time when he was 3 so it is possible to remember something when you're 3, I'm living proof.

On a side note, I still don't believe the OP had diapers tested on him. Most children are potty trained by that age anyway.

So, why would they put the diaper on the child, and then artificially saturate it? They can do all that with a dummy, and there's no scientific need for a glass table. The OP is fantasy, and nothing more. Diapers are tested, yes, but they're given to parents, or the children are dropped off at 'daycare' centers (testing sites), and in exchange for 'free' childcare, the children's diaper changes are evaluated, and results are drawn from real-world scenarios, based on actual/typical product usage.

Why are some of you sticking up for this bullshit? You're dividing our community based on your sympathy for the unknown. This goes back to our big "God" discussions -- so many of you place faith in those who just appear, say something random, and then none of you want to call them out for fear of being wrong. I'm not afraid to be wrong. I'll call 'em out.

BULLSHIT!

I'm still shooting for a -100, Square Duck. Wish me luck!

The Infamous Honeywell6180

June to October 2008 and I would have been the same lmfao!! I think some people are still hesitant to talk to me even though I don't bite at all, I'm actually really nice, promise!

June to October 2008 and I would have been the same lmfao!! I think some people are still hesitant to talk to me even though I don't bite at all, I'm actually really nice, promise!

Wait 'till you see what I pick for an avatar!

Honeywell "Atilla The Hun" 6180

My diaper fetish started when I was very young. I remember having diapers tested on me. I was maybe 3 or 4 when this happened. I would have a diaper on and I would have to lay on a glass table while lots of people looked on. They would stick a tube in my diaper and pump some kind of liquid in my diaper. They would then watch under the glass table for leaks, etc. Has anyone else had this experience? I think they were testing Pampers.

As other members have pointed out, it is likely the OP is pulling our legs. For example, when he was 3 or 4 had Pampers started making diapers large enough to fit him? If testing diapers for toddlers, I would think leaks while active would be the main problem.

Now, if I were in charge of testing baby diapers, I would do so in a way nearly the same as the OP described. While for many years the diaper industry has realized the importance of using saline solution and not tap water, tests on moving humans are necessary. Of course so are the soak tests done in the lab as well as rate of absorption tests. To see leaks as they happen the person wearing the diaper would need to be on a transparent support. For safety that probably would be clear plastic, which would be most uncomfortable. Because saline is consistent, chances are it would be best to pump it into the diaper instead of waiting for the diapered subject to pee. By pumping the saline they would know the rate and volume. Perhaps it would be wise to add some FDA approved non-toxic dye to the saline solution. That would easily wash off the test subject.

Probably today the major diaper makers would invest in anamatronic dolls, but those were not available when the OP was 3 and 4.

• Like 1

Who's to say you remember doing something at 3 y/o when you're 5 and then continue to bring it up in your memory for years to come. I can remember an instant when I was 3 because I've thought of it my whole life after that and nobody had told me about it. I asked my parents when I was quite a bit older about the situation and they told me the age I was so I didn't remember the exact age at the time but the situation. Just because he's here telling you about it 30 years after the fact doesn't mean he just yesterday thought of a time when he was 3 so it is possible to remember something when you're 3, I'm living proof.

On a side note, I still don't believe the OP had diapers tested on him. Most children are potty trained by that age anyway.

While it is possible to remember things from distant childhood, those things won't be remembered with perfect accuracy. Memory doesn't work like that. It changes as we gain new knowledge and experiences. This has been scientifically proven. Also, memory and dreams can merge. I had problems with sorting that out when I was a kid... I'd remember parts of dreams as if they were actual memories. Perhaps that's the case, here?