LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shaved

glycerine

Just started shaving there about 3 weeks ago. I find that if I let 3 days pass I shave easier with less irritation. I think this is becuase the hair length but idk. Also I tried a brand new razor and immediately got cut. I think it works best with a not so new razor but not a dull one. Anyone else like this when they shave???

I have been shaving for years, ever since I read in Maxim that most women prefer a shaved or trimmed man. I couldn't figure out how to trim it evenly.

So I shaved it all off and found I liked it.

Plus out of fairness I expect a girl to shave.

However I do remember a lot of shaving bumps the first few times, but afterward I found it uncomfortable if I didn't shave.

As for shaving advice: When I shampoo my hair I rub the excess down there and then shave it off, just like any other body part you shave.

Other people in diapers don't have hair down there, so why should I?

I'm clean shaved. I love it, pubes are nasty. I remember when I first starting doing it how "babyish" it looked down there. I was off and on for a while but for about 8 years have been pretty much smooth. I tip is to use anti-persperant like your regular bar or gel deoderant down there after you shave. It will reduce the itching a ton! Also, don't shave again for about 3-4 days or maybe more depending on how fast your hair grows. This is because the pubes push up the skin a little to poke out after they're cut off so wait until they're fully through. Shaving too soon will cause you to shave the "bumps" off leaving a bloody and painful mess. Also, don't cheap out and use a cheap or dull razor, not pretty either.

My wife likes me clean shavin' looks so much neater. I'd agree. Sucks to do at first but as you get better at it and more use to it, it's well worth it in the end.

I'm clean shaved. I love it, pubes are nasty. I remember when I first starting doing it how "babyish" it looked down there. I was off and on for a while but for about 8 years have been pretty much smooth. I tip is to use anti-persperant like your regular bar or gel deoderant down there after you shave. It will reduce the itching a ton! Also, don't shave again for about 3-4 days or maybe more depending on how fast your hair grows. This is because the pubes push up the skin a little to poke out after they're cut off so wait until they're fully through. Shaving too soon will cause you to shave the "bumps" off leaving a bloody and painful mess. Also, don't cheap out and use a cheap or dull razor, not pretty either.

My wife likes me clean shavin' looks so much neater. I'd agree. Sucks to do at first but as you get better at it and more use to it, it's well worth it in the end.

Awesome thanks for the advice

Been reading the advice and it's all very helpful - I've shaved myself a few times before and liked it, though the itching was murder! Seeing as I'm getting into nappy-wearing, I'm glad to know that removing the hair gets rid of a lot of the odour. I'm hoping to convince my girlfriend to shave too as we're going to be using them fairly heavily. Thank you all for the advice :)

A13

I can't believe I haven't responded to this sooner. I shave down below, at least the front area. Use Bikini Zone after shaving and a couple days after and no bumps or itching. I agree with others, clean up is so much easier.

i tried shaving but to many red pimps. so i tried veet hair removal cream. it works wonders. no hair left and it is safe to use on the sack. i do every week or two. it even has moisturizer in it. i also use playtex femine wipes in between changes. the wipes take away all the urine smell and you fell clean and fresh.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

As for myself I do shave down there. I've always hated any body hair and like to keep my arm pits and kegs and pubic region free from hair. for those of you just starting to shave down there take your time and don't rush. its probably going to get very irritated and your going to have all these red bumps, but your skin get use to it and eventually its no longer a problem. Hope this helps everyone.

-Paige

I love being smooth, and I shave almost every morning. Adding Summer's Eve Feminine Powder to my skin and diaper makes it feel wonderful!

I would like to remove all hair, but until i can afford such treatment im only shaving balls and trimming the hair around, occasionally taking everything for fun

"Why should girls shave, if boys dont?"

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I shave the entire area in the shower, every two or three days. I've been doing it for a long time. I've often thought about a hair removal chemical. Maybe after reading this thread I will. I love how it feels and it makes clean up easy and reduced odor.

• 1 month later...