LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Community Policies?

How does everybody picture Honeywell6180? Me, this 5'0" little fat dude who lives in his parents basement madly typing away at his computer and everytime something upsets him his face gets all red and he poops his pants. He then goes on to type his little rant and then rings a bell for mom or likely dad, to come down and change his diaper. The whole time he's getting changed, he's saying "Honeybear made a poopy" while clapping his hands. I think his post are actually hilarious and like having him around for the entertainment value. His word hit about as hard as a 1 year old baby girl wearing mittens because who really takes it seriously. He likes to try and put on a scary mask (clown), act real tough (his words), and feels he is invinsable ("I can't be stopped") and can walk through walls. This is what's funny because I'm sure he's far from all of that away from his computer. Keep it going Honeywell6180, you're just too funny to me. Let's all give him postive reviews on his post now for being so funny. Just thought I'd share my picture of Honeywell6180.

I put this way down here because I'll bet before Honeywell6180 gets to here, he will have already started a reply and will attempt at profiling me or will have at least thought of it and now doesn't know what to do as he is reading this now. Do I post, or not, post, or not, dang he called me out on it.

Do we have a year and a day rule here? biggrin.gif

*Stares at everybody else's confused faces*

I hope your "year and a day" is different than ours huh.gif Over here when the judge sentences you to a year, you might get out early but when they add "and a day" that means you have to serve the entire sentence -366 days bash.gif I'm going to get a seat as a director in one of my volunteer groups soon. That had to wait because the rules said "must be a member for at least the last continuous year to be eligible" which effectively means on the 366th day, unless it's a leap year which makes that 367. Why do they try to confuse me so? laugh.gif

Bettypooh

I really don't care who honeywell is, I really don't care if we have policies or not. I just suggested in the fashion that I write and have written policies for other groups taking my interest.

If policies are put into place, I'll do my best to abide by them, if not then I'll simply carry on. *Yawns* I've done a fair amount of reading today.

Oh and I just realised, I've been here a year and a day!

Do we have a year and a day rule here? :D

*Stares at everybody else's confused faces*

I got ya beat! Joined on the same day different year....I didn't even get a damn cookie :P:huh:

DailyDi's promises are very comforting and should help the known community continue to grow. Our goal as members should be to voluntarily conduct ourselves in a manner which supports continued growth. Posting, welcoming newbies, offering advice when asked and encouraging others is what we SHOULD do. What we must do are those things that are legal and what we can not do are those things which are illegal.

Most of us remember a time when we had no idea that so many others enjoyed the wearing and use of diapers like we do. Discovering that we are not alone in our interests is such an amazing thing and I think we should do all that we can to make that event easier for others.

My 2 cents.

Mahalo,

Honu

Your stupid rules will do you absolutely, positively NOTHING to stop me from posting what ever I damn well please here. So stick that into your pipe and smoke it.

You haven't figured out how internet forums work, have you? The admin can ban whoever he/she wants for whatever reason he/she wants. Get that through your thick skull.

How does everybody picture Honeywell6180? Me, this 5'0" little fat dude who lives in his parents basement madly typing away at his computer and everytime something upsets him his face gets all red and he poops his pants. He then goes on to type his little rant and then rings a bell for mom or likely dad, to come down and change his diaper. The whole time he's getting changed, he's saying "Honeybear made a poopy" while clapping his hands. I think his post are actually hilarious and like having him around for the entertainment value. His word hit about as hard as a 1 year old baby girl wearing mittens because who really takes it seriously. He likes to try and put on a scary mask (clown), act real tough (his words), and feels he is invinsable ("I can't be stopped") and can walk through walls. This is what's funny because I'm sure he's far from all of that away from his computer. Keep it going Honeywell6180, you're just too funny to me. Let's all give him postive reviews on his post now for being so funny. Just thought I'd share my picture of Honeywell6180.

I put this way down here because I'll bet before Honeywell6180 gets to here, he will have already started a reply and will attempt at profiling me or will have at least thought of it and now doesn't know what to do as he is reading this now. Do I post, or not, post, or not, dang he called me out on it.

This made me LOL. Holy shit was this funny.

I got ya beat! Joined on the same day different year....I didn't even get a damn cookie :P:huh:

* hands Repaid1 a baba of juice an' a cookie **

Hope you have fun here..... and if I seen your introduction somewhere on this site, I would have given you this already... so enjoy your juice and damn cookie... and don't choke on it :P .....

hu-cu-snu-ickles repaid1

Honeywell I'd like you to stay. You can actually stir things up enough here to have a decent conversation. Maybe not with you, but you can definitly start things up for us.

*hugs*

STAY HERE FOREVER :)

How nice of you.

Ah, yes. It took me a few days to find that one. And again, thanks for the nice complement, and your vote is most certainly welcome and appreciated!

-Let them eat cake-

The real problem with board I see, is the lack of discipline among its members. Note the numerous crotch shots and some creepy photos of middle-aged adults who know better. I am middle age, and I would NEVER display myself in a photo without full apparel. That is, a business suit that would allow me to look my age and be presentable in public. I have nothing against those who are AB/DL, but I will acknowledge that some may not engage in the most healthy practices; what they do in their privacy is their business as long as they don't force it on the public. I most certainly do have a problem when people exhibit such swanky behavior that it reflects badly on those who actually do depend on these products, either psychologically or by physical necessity.

In most of my posts here, I have indeed been very mean spirited, and for what I felt was a good reason. I even sent a private message to abrera, just to see if it would get a response from an administrator. It unfortunately, did not. And I did all of this deliberately. It was to prove a point: The moderators here don't appear willing to come up with standards and protocols that could perhaps make this site more respectable. And when people realize that no matter how bad they act, they never face the possibility of losing their account, or don't even get so much as a warning letter from an administrator, they tend to do what they want. A membership no longer holds any value, because it's a given and is taken for granted. And that's when I start getting the idea that [That site] is made to feel very much at home on DailyDiapers. How many of you really want that?

And so, here's the whole point: This site needs to be cleaned up. Anything that is unsuitable for minors should not be tolerated here, because children can indeed view the material. Other sites have taken the challenge of making the community more respectable to the lay person. This one gets the most exposure, so I feel that it is especially very critical for adjustments to be made. Right here, starting right now. Yes, this site I'm writing to this moment needs to be brought up to code!

I am willing to voice an opinion, if anybody is willing to listen. Now, I don't care what anybody does to my account. Keep it, or delete it. But my hope is that I have stirred up some attention, enough to where someone will take notice and ACT before this whole place really does turn into a sewer.

Honeywell6180

The real problem with board I see, is the lack of discipline among its members. Note the numerous crotch shots and some creepy photos of middle-aged adults who know better. I am middle age, and I would NEVER display myself in a photo without full apparel. That is, a business suit that would allow me to look my age and be presentable in public. I have nothing against those who are AB/DL, but I will acknowledge that some may not engage in the most healthy practices; what they do in their privacy is their business as long as they don't force it on the public. I most certainly do have a problem when people exhibit such swanky behavior that it reflects badly on those who actually do depend on these products, either psychologically or by physical necessity.

In most of my posts here, I indeed very mean spirited, and for what I felt was a good reason. I even sent a private message to abrera, just to see if it would get a response from an administrator. It unfortunately, did not. And I did all of this deliberately. It was to prove a point: The moderators here don't appear willing to come up with standards and protocols that could perhaps make this site more respectable. And when people realize that no matter how bad they act, they never face the possibility of losing their account, or don't even get so much as a warning letter from an administrator, they tend to do what they want. A membership no longer holds any value, because it's a given and is taken for granted. And that's when I start getting the idea that [That site] is made to feel very much at home on DailyDiapers. How many of you really want that?

And so, here's the whole point: This site needs to be cleaned up. Anything that is unsuitable for minors should not be tolerated here, because children can indeed view the materials. Other sites have taken the challenge of making the community more respectable to the lay person. This one gets the most exposure, so I feel that it is especially very critical for adjustments to be made. Right here, starting right now. Yes, this site I'm writing to this moment needs to be brought up to code!

I am willing to voice an opinion, if anybody is willing to listen. Now, I don't care what anybody does to my account. Keep it, or delete it. But my hope is that I have stirred up some attention, enough to where someone will take notice and ACT before this whole place turns into a sewer.

Honeywell6180

Is it really that bad? Or do you just not like crotch shots?

This isn't an incontinence support forum, what we do might reflect on them, but that's not reason enough to change what we do.

Personally I don't see anything that bad, there aren't pedo's (maybe some in hiding) on here, only a few HNG's, and who gives a crap about people posting pictures? Some people like to show off, others like to look. Should we ban all the pics when the subject isn't wearing a business suit? Just to look respectable to someone who wouldn't understand anyway?

Daily diapers is just right, the really bad stuff gets dealt with, the normal bad stuff just gets ignored by the majority (like most of your posts really...). We have alot of freedom on here, and it could be abused but most don't.

Is it really that bad? Or do you just not like crotch shots?

This isn't an incontinence support forum, what we do might reflect on them, but that's not reason enough to change what we do.

Personally I don't see anything that bad, there aren't pedo's (maybe some in hiding) on here, only a few HNG's, and who gives a crap about people posting pictures? Some people like to show off, others like to look. Should we ban all the pics when the subject isn't wearing a business suit? Just to look respectable to someone who wouldn't understand anyway?

Daily diapers is just right, the really bad stuff gets dealt with, the normal bad stuff just gets ignored by the majority (like most of your posts really...). We have alot of freedom on here, and it could be abused but most don't.

I agree with you here too...

I am one of those incontinent people he was refering to and how I survive my life is indeed part of this site... I enjoy it just as it is and know that honey whoever isn't stating the facts when he claims the incontinent and other necessity people don't want etc...

We all here have our own feelings and cravings or niches... I can truly claim I use ABism to survive my daily life... It is good for me (keeps me going) and I check this site daily (when possible) and love the different views from all the people.

Thirded.....

I agree with the previous two posters, and like them, have and will continue to ignore Honeywell's opinion.He has made his choice, so if you so wish, leave. Your voice is no longer heard here by your own actions.

Honeywell6180, If you want a diaper site with lots of discipline then maybe you should just start one up. It's a free country and no ones stopping you from pursuing your dream. To be honest I wouldn't be interested in joining, and I suspect the vast majority of members of this site wouldn't be either. This is a very diverse site and I think that is the root of your issues. You seem to have a negative view of AB's, you seem to have a negative view of anyone that doesn't conform to your strict expectations. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying that it's unfair that you expect this site to radically change to please you, a minority of one.

You freely admit yourself that most of your posts were mean spirited. Did you really think this was a constructive way to shepherd change to this site? Did really you believe you had the right to abuse Abrera with your private PM because the mods weren't running the site the way you wanted? The bottom line here is that you are the one being mean spirited. You are the one causing trouble with many of the members here. You are the one trying to manipulate the mods into making changes you want made.

The irony here is that you keep complaining about the mods not doing enough to keep order on the site because they are to liberal. It is that spirit of liberalism that has kept you from being banned. The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Your rudeness isn't working. Maybe you should try a different action, or just leave.

Hugs,

Freta

Well I actually have to agree with honeywell on the cortch shots. Who are you trying to impress? A beer belly with a diaper underneath isn't attractive. However that is just me so to each his/her own.

Also don't use diapers and discipline in the same sentence, my mind went somewhere very fun and very dark, lol. :angel_not:

• Like 1