LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Community Policies?

I look at it like this. I'm kinda like the line judge in tennis.....not the judge sitting in the high chair setting center net. While I don't get final say I can assure you I am more than capable of calling the ball fair or foul. I can most assuredly tell you that if anyone came on here and flat out disrespected a member by a malicious degradation of any part of their anatomy which is my definition of being as you call it bashing them for who they are. I will most defiantly ban them. If however their is a common discussion. You may tell someone you don't like them, you can tell them why...then Shut up, nothing more needs to be said. If I see any childishness name calling in a forum where it doesn't belong. I will take appropriate action, Everybody here is equal in my eyes, and I will treat them as such. Now have a nice damn day!!! :P

• Like 1

I look at it like this. I'm kinda like the line judge in tennis.....not the judge sitting in the high chair setting center net. While I don't get final say I can assure you I am more than capable of calling the ball fair or foul. I can most assuredly tell you that if anyone came on here and flat out disrespected a member by a malicious degradation of any part of their anatomy which is my definition of being as you call it bashing them for who they are. I will most defiantly ban them. If however their is a common discussion. You may tell someone you don't like them, you can tell them why...then Shut up, nothing more needs to be said. If I see any childishness name calling in a forum where it doesn't belong. I will take appropriate action, Everybody here is equal in my eyes, and I will treat them as such. Now have a nice damn day!!! :P

Go ahead punk, make my day.

Honeywell6180

....Now have a nice damn day!!! tongue.gif

How dare you tell me what kind of day to have! If I want a rotten day then I'll have one and you're not going to stop me! tongue.gif

(Believe it or not I used to work with a guy who was so sick of hearing "Have a nice day" that this was his real-world response to it ohmy.gif To see the reactions he got from store clerks and fast food employees was hilarious and it always broke me up 24.gif How he kept a straight face through it all I'll never know....)

And a nice day to you too Repaid1 (even though it's night) wink.gif

Bettypooh

How dare you tell me what kind of day to have! If I want a rotten day then I'll have one and you're not going to stop me! tongue.gif

(Believe it or not I used to work with a guy who was so sick of hearing "Have a nice day" that this was his real-world response to it ohmy.gif To see the reactions he got from store clerks and fast food employees was hilarious and it always broke me up 24.gif How he kept a straight face through it all I'll never know....)

And a nice day to you too Repaid1 (even though it's night) wink.gif

Bettypooh

he stole that from george carlin then :P

"Everybody wants me to have a nice day. "Have a nice day!" "Yeah, yeah, yeah. Would you give me my fuckin' change, please!" Some people are really insistent- "I said have a nice day!"

"Okay, okay goddammit, all right!" That's the trouble with 'have a nice day'; it puts all the pressure on you. Now you've gotta go out and somehow manage to have a good time. All because of some loose lipped cashier. 'Have a nice day'...Maybe I don't feel like having a nice day. Maybe, just maybe, I've had 63 nice days in a row. And, by God, I'm ready for a crappy day. Let someone wish me a crappy day. I never hear that. "Have a crappy day!" That's no problem at all. All you have to do is get up some mornings. There's no planning involved."

Ahhhh yes... I still use his other line..... How are you today? "I'm not unwell, Thank-You" Makes them sit and think for a while. I use it almost all the time. Other times I use "Better than most, worse than some, Yourself?" and for real fun you can put them together!!! That usually get's you away while they try to sort out what it was you said. :huh:

Carlin is the man: Carlin Live

i sorely miss that guy. i just looked at his site and it looks like another book of his will come out in mid november.

LAST WORDS: GEORGE CARLIN’S MEMOIR

November 17, Simon & Schuster, Inc. will be publishing LAST WORDS;the memoir of legendary comedian George Carlin started writing ten years before his death with the help of bestselling author Tony Hendra. LAST WORDS is George Carlin’s life story as it has never been told before.

The voice in this book is pure Carlin with all the wit, charm, and mischievous insight that made him one of the most iconic and admired comedians of the past 50 years. The book is an irreverently funny, yet deeply honest story about George’s life. From birth to his childhood in Manhattan to life on the stage, it is told as only Carlin could.

Jerry Hamza, best friend and manager of Carlin quoted, “George’s material was cherished by millions, as public as his material was, his life was private, and nobody knew much about it. This book is going to reveal the man behind the material, and give readers their first chance to hear his whole story.”

While I do believe in free will and free speech, I also believe that without some guidelines and rules, message boards will degenerate... People have more of a tendency to be assholes on the internet. As such, there needs to be rules against asshole-like behavior. Harsh as it may sounds, there ARE people we wouldn't like to have around here, because they'd just be here to stir up trouble... The proper set of rules, such as those about not bashing someone for being different, would help weed out those people. This's the internet, folks... Not everyone on the internet is as reasonable as the rest of us...

While I do believe in free will and free speech, I also believe that without some guidelines and rules, message boards will degenerate... People have more of a tendency to be assholes on the internet. As such, there needs to be rules against asshole-like behavior. Harsh as it may sounds, there ARE people we wouldn't like to have around here, because they'd just be here to stir up trouble... The proper set of rules, such as those about not bashing someone for being different, would help weed out those people. This's the internet, folks... Not everyone on the internet is as reasonable as the rest of us...

Someone sounds like they have been on the world of warcraft forums.

Talk about baking a loaf of failbread. Now that's a bad place.

I agree with the conceptual idea of community policies, but the way that they are being phrased reminds me too much of school lines .... 'I will not do * as it disrespectful to my fellow members and is also rude' ...... do this 100 times.

Secondly, althought we behave as babies, we are chonologically adult, and as such, behave and act with a certain decorum. Setting a set of written rules / policies may, in some cases, curtail a certain amount of freedom that is available on this site.

It is a fine line between policies and regulation, and from my own experience on this site, the administrators do an excellent job here allowing freedom while still conforming with legal requirements.

• Like 1

Not all people who wear these want to suck on pacifiers and force others to change them. Perhaps your need for them would be more legitimate if somebody's husband whacked a 2 x 4 over your head.

Honeywell6180

There is more to 'behaving as babies' than want to suck on pacifiers and force others to change them as you, in your actions, have shown here, and it is THAT attitude and behaviour that I am referring to. Shockingly, most ab's are not immature. It takes strength of character to trust others in that level of care.

• Like 1

3.9 DD reserves the right to ban any member who embarks upon any campaign of hate, does not advisably co-operate with code or generally behaves in any manor deemed counter-productive to DD

Your stupid rules will do you absolutely, positively NOTHING to stop me from posting what ever I damn well please here. So stick that into your pipe and smoke it.

Shockingly, most ab's are not immature. It takes strength of character to trust others in that level of care.

I like my independence, thank you very much. The last thing I would ever want is some ******* B**CH (especially you, abrera) rummaging through my drawers and other s**t. This also includes any and ALL ARROGANT SUCKWADS in the medical industry. Bite me.

Honeywell6180

Your stupid rules will do you absolutely, positively NOTHING to stop me from posting what ever I damn well please here. So stick that into your pipe and smoke it.

Honeywell, you don't seem to get it, no one actually give a fuck about your hate campaign. Nobody is doing anything because well, its funny.

I like my independence, thank you very much. The last thing I would ever want is some ******* B**CH (especially you, abrera) rummaging through my drawers and other s**t. This also includes any and ALL ARROGANT SUCKWADS in the medical industry. Bite me.

Honeywell6180

I don't know where this came from.... I think you got the wrong end of the stick.

• Like 1

The big question that nobody has answered is what do we do about the Russians and their plan to bomb DD!

No seriously, while it is nice for DD to ask for people's opinion on possible community rules, it is HIS site and HIS money that pays for all of this. Probably the most important thing in his mind, which is probably why he is asking for input, is he is looking to be fair to all parties on the forums who currently and will use it in the future and to not show favoritism towards a certain group or ideology.

Curiousity is right though, it is a choice to get mad or become frustrated.

P.S. Honeywell, just stop, there is no rhyme or reason for that on this thread

• Like 1

Honeywell6180,

• from your profile, it states that you are 45 year old incontinent male, and from your comments, I can surmise that you have had a difficult time dealing with medical staff. If that is your problem, please realise that it is YOUR problem. GET OVER IT, and I strongly suggest that you start acting your chronological age (silly thing to say on an AB site).

• If you read my post, rather than copying and pasting, you would have noticed that I mentioned "AB's" and not you.

...Shockingly, most ab's are not immature. It takes strength of character to trust others in that level of care.

• Abrera has put together a suggestive list for open discussion. None of the suggestions as stated by Abrera are in force at the moment, and it is either Daily Di, and/or a community of administrators that will make the final decision relating to whether the suggestions are enforced here.

Administrators,

please prove that this is not true. Honewell6180 seems not to believe others who have stated this.

Abrera / All,

please refer to me as 'BK' or 'babyk' or 'babykeiff' or any variation you chose, rather than 'keiff'.

• Like 1

Abrera, I would like to offer my opinion on the set of rules/guidelines you offered in this thread but seem to have deleted. I like some others here have some issues with it, but unlike some would like to speak to it in a rational way rather than a sophomoric rant.

I know you are studying to become a lawyer and I'm sure you are working very hard in this endeavor but I believe this is a problem. This isn't a court case or a legal contract therefor the language you use in your post is not the appropriate language to use for this purpose. The reason the average person is forced to hire an attorney at certain times is as much due to the need of a translator as it is for someone to represent their interests. Obviously, we here on DD are not prepared to hire Lawyers to translate your document into plain English we can understand. As an example of my point I would ask you to go back and read Daily Di's original post with his set of guidelines and compare it to yours. Not only is it a booklet compared to your novel, it is also easy to understand his intent and very difficult to understand yours. I hope you will understand I'm not commenting on your ability to function as a knowledgeable attorney, only that we don't need an attorney we need your input as a lay person. If I should ever need legal services in England can I have you number?

As for the Advised member commitments: I will try to be brief in my comments.

5.1 Members will have no undue force applied to them to be active within the community; however they are advised to do so as it promotes a community spirit and good ethos.

I agree that this is a good goal but can't we just say members are encouraged to be active on the site?

5.2 Members are advised to use common courtesy and polite memes when addressing each other

I'm sorry but I had to google "memes" because I had no idea what that was. I don't disagree that we should have something about trying to be civil to each other.

5.2A this is not advisory in ‘rant’ situations.

This seems to be superfluous to me but maybe I don't understand.

5.3 Members are advised to post in the correct topic area, if unsure of where a particular topic should go, they are advised to use the private messaging (PM) system to ask an administrator/moderator.

I think this speaks for itself and I don't disagree.

5.4 Members are advised to refrain from posting material that may be deemed offensive. (3.7 shall apply here.)

This seems to be reasonable since it leaves judgment up to the site owner and mods.

5.5 Members shall not engage in illegal activity upon the site, including posting copyrighted material for which they do not possess written consent or the copyright itself.

I don't disagree with this either.

5.6 Members are advised to refrain from actions described in 3.9 of this code

Since members are advised about this in 3.9 and this is the member commitment section this does not belong here.

5.6A this includes personal attacks on other members for any reason, however for reference see 3.8,

5.6B members must understand that 3.9 of this code is not an advisory measure,

5.6C this incorporates the forum, PM system, chat room and any discernible method of communication linked to DD itself,

5.6D DD is not responsible for any communication that takes place outside of DD itself,

5.6E DD administrators and moderators may make the final decision upon whether the communication falls within DD itself.

5.6C this incorporates the forum, PM system, chat room and any discernible method of communication linked to DD itself,

5.6D DD is not responsible for any communication that takes place outside of DD itself,

5.6E DD administrators and moderators may make the final decision upon whether the communication falls within DD itself.

None of this belongs here, it simply explains what is intended in the "Basic legal requirements:" section and belongs there if at all.

5.7 Members are advised not to engage in actions such as ‘post-whoring’ or ‘going off topic.’ However assuming there is no ill will involved, it is tolerable.

This is one where I have a serious issue. I have found through my experience as a parent and a manager that it is unwise to create a rule you are not prepared to enforce or is not realistically enforceable. Just how would this post whoring rule work? We complain to the mods when we think someone is being a post whore? The mods start counting posts that fall below a certain word count? I have gone off topic at times when someone has posted something I have felt strongly about. It wasn't intentional but if I'm disciplined for something like that I can assure you it will alienate me and cause less participation rather than more participation.

5.8 Members who with to Role Play are advised to remain in character when doing so. For ‘big person time’ members may use *X* to denote the change.

Same as the previous one. Are we to deputize the mods as "role play police"?

5.8 Members who with to Role Play are advised to remain in character when doing so. For ‘big person time’ members may use *X* to denote the change.

I'm not 100% sure here but this seems like it's I will not post when I'm drunk in legalese. This is another guideline I have an issue with. Is someone going to stop by my apartment to administer the field sobriety test to me if one of my posts sounds a little incoherent? Do they drug test too? How is anyone going to know whether I'm drinking or not? This is completely unenforceable and in my opinion it would be detrimental to the free flow of information which is the real purpose of this site isn't it? I have read posts buy someone who was using a substance that alters thought and I was interested. We're all adults here in RL.

Hugs,

Freta