LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti Ab "Story"

God gave us all free will. I enjoy AB/DL with my consenting understanding wife and am at peace with that aspect of my sexuality. I also know it's just not something you can purge from your life. The urge never goes away.....whether you choose to endulge....well....again....free will.

The better question is; If god is all knowing, why would he create us, knowing(when he created us), that he would be sentencing 90% of all the people who will ever live to burn in hell for not accepting him as god, just so 10% can stand around and tell him how awesome-cool he is. This sort of behavior is alarming at the very least, and a malicious, self serving act at best.

Not a person worthy of my praise, and you would think an all powerful being would be above the need for praise. :angel_not:

I can't believe that people waste their time targeting a very specific, small group of people who's open mantra is "It has NOTHING to do with children, and do whatever makes you feel good and isn't destructive or dangerous"

But my Tv tells me that if they don't believe what I do then they are evil, immoral people who should be put to death. Or at least rot in hell. :whistling:

I would run into this stuff back in the day when I was in a group called overcoming infantilism. At that time in my life I was in conflict with lust and religion. I grew so much during it I created a blog called http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

That blog has helped many people settle the issue in peace. What happens is that when you first become an evangelist you start to see things in black and white. This letter is obviously written by a newbie with guilt issues. Guilt is a tool of the devil. When you grow in biblical knowledge you begin to realize how moronic we all are for presuming our man made rules can somehow justify us as able to receive God made salvation through following our own interpretation of the Word. God wants us to be humble and to love one another and accept our own weaknesses, not fight them and proclaim hypocritically how wrong everyone is. When you look at the Word humbly you realize how you have no right to point out sin, but do have a right to point out salvation.

SDB

Thank You!

Also if you read the word, particularly I Corinithians, Paul deals with sin within the body, not the world. Christians ought not to be juding anyone who isn't a believer and even then outside of addressing an issue with a fellow believer it's not their responsibility tp judge then.

Also most of the comments on here are based on tired generalizations. 90% of tv preaching is "seeker" oriented. It's the feel good variety.

Fuck Religion. Fuck people who can't tolerate others. Most importantly, Fuck God. I am God. You are God. And "Praying" is just another form of meditation/hypnosis. I feel sorry for the person who wrote this. And anyone who feels conflicted about any of their desires in life. If you find it offensive, ITS NOT! This is raw emotion; What is offensive is how HE tried to HYPNOTIZE others in the same way he was HYPNOTIZED. POLITE MIND WARPING IS OFFENSIVE! What is offensive is what this fucker said about us and what religion has done to warp his mind. Not religion alone of course, some religious people are awesome. Its failure parents and failure pastors. People who don't let knowledge let them grow up out of their fairytale lifestyle. FUCK YOU.

Don't Sell me CORRUPTION disgusised as 'FREEDOM'. Do not Market me the EVIL you speak of. Zombie propaganda for the WEAK!

It doesn't fucking matter if people don't accept you. You must accept yourself, and that has NOTHING to do with what people think. Besides, I saw God last week. 10 feet away from Marilyn Manson playing in Toronto. Its a shame though; God left his spirit and has foudn a new one in Criss Angel. If there's a Jesus, he's our saviour!

--I went to God just to seeeee and I was looking at Meeeeee

JeiSiN

Like I said before the very people who preach tolerance are the biggest hypocrites. It's not tolerance when you only tolerate people who agree with you. Believe in whatever you want, however I'm not going to apologize for what I believe. AS for the original poster he is a troll, this is the thrid thread he has done since I've been a member on the boards. He'll come back six months from now and do the same thing.

I find it funny when people say "I can't stand people who can't tolerate others" i mean.. if you can't stand certain people, than you are clearly just as intolerant as the people you 'can't stand'...

I get off to displaying how we are all moral hypocrites. About me being offended, not so much. I've learned to accept stupidity, its all fine and dandy. Like your comment. But mainly my rant was to ANYONE who believed even for a fraction of a second or even considered what this person to have said as being true. That line of sheep is heading to a barn with religion painted i all of it, but its just like any other butcher barn on the farm. Which line is having a better time? Who knows. But if that line halts my desires, I'll be in the other line in a stroller with a sexy busty mommy cooing me and changing my diapers like a good little baby. That's the stuff.

Liberate.

EDIT: That's not to say that all religions are condemning of it blah blah. Don't need to start something stupid here, though its a tired topic. Its just that some people take religion to seriously, and that's not nice :( Smart religious people struggle though accepting facts because they are a bit contradictory to their beliefs. A limiting of knowledge to people with such great potential... so sad.

I shouldn't respond to any religious things anymore. Yeah, that's best. Peace.

The way I see it, God made me the way I am and created us all in his image. I'm perfectly fine and happy the way I am, i'm not hurting myself or anyone else and i maintain a positive outlook on life. Even after all thats been thrown at me, life is a journey not a destination.