LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Case Of Bambinos!

So I've been busting my hump at work and now have some extra cash to buy a whole case of bambinos diapers. I'm so excited!!!! I'm the guy who is usually too poor to buy diapers...lol. And with all my extra cash I pick diapers first!!! Yeah I'm not addicted at all! But the wife is totally cool with it cuz she knows I deserve it for the past month or more at work. Ok that's all...just wanted to brag!! Now I can be diapers every night for a while.

Congrats Gotta love Karma, be lucky you have a job let alone overtime. I'm going out on a limb and guess you got Classico's??? Have a great time, they are really awesome diapers!!

Oh yeah gotta have classico's! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Guest diapered67

Awesome, happy for you. You are going to like them. Did you know you can get reaccurring deliveries from Bambino during certain times. Say ever two weeks they will shipped you more diapers. However that cost money too, but it is worth it...

ENJOY

diapered

• 2 weeks later...

Happy wetting! And grats for splurging on yourself! (hmm, splurging sounds kinda nasty typed on this board - Oh no! I've splurged myself!)

... does little baby Di need a new diapee after splurging himself :P