LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Disposable Diapers

abri-form x plus and the purple molicares = super absorbant, super bulky, and have a crinkly outside

bambinos with the baby print - super absorbant, super bulky, have a crinkly outside AND a cute design on it.

Molicare Super- Confortable, discreet (I have wore to work many a time with them), and absorbant.

Molicare Super Plus- Thick, confortable, absorbant and can take anything you throw at them.

At times, I like Bambinos too, but for the price I like molicares.

My favorites are the Abena Supers. I've found that they are amazingly absorbent, hold a ton, and yet are still relatively thin and discreet. I like Abena's in general because the plastic that they use isn't very loud, and it's generally speaking a good product. The only downside I don't like about them are the tapes....they come undone fairly easily. I don't like the X-pluses as much because I find that I don't get THAT much extra absorbency out of them before I would change anyways, and there are alot fewer of them in a pack (22 Supers to 12 Xplus).

I like the Bambinos (both Classico and Bianco) for the feel of the diaper, thickness, tapes, basically everything. But I don't like to wear them out and about BECAUSE of the thickness. I guess I'm still a little self-conscious when I'm wearing diapers in public. Aside from that they're great diapers.

I haven't tried the Tranquility ATN's yet, but I hear they're pretty good as well.

i love abenas both x-plus and supers however i do find that the supers are not as comfy...i have posted about that before.....

thing to rember with the tapes is that you gotta make sure you get no creams or oils on the outside were your sticking it, so give it a wipe if you need...not with a baby wipe tho!!

also rub the tames when stuck as it'll help them stick, i find when stuck it stuck

and...they do re tape...i dont think molis do, having said that they ealy stick, but if you stick it wrong...your 'stuck' with it, hehehe

juniper

xxx

anyone know how to get hooked up in the states without spending as much on shipping as on the diapers?

Damn near impossible :( The only obvious way would be to bring some back from a vacation or something.

I haven't had any since I emigrated almost 18 months ago now so they may have changed since then but when I left, they weren't as good as they once were (hence the circa 2005 bit). These days they have a weird, almost scratchy, one-way top-sheet that spoils the feel of the diaper. Their really strong area was the fit though. I've never worn a diaper that fit me better than a Tena Slip...

I like many brands but I guess I keep coming back to Attends with the 6 tapes and elastic legs and waist. Years ago these were the best I could get and I guess I'm still loyal to them. They are a little pricy but I can still get them in some drug stores, they fit me well and come up high around my waist. I'd like Molicares but I can't get them in my area and I don't mail order my diapers. I do like the Abri-Form X Plus for fit and especially for absorbtion but they are also very hard for me to get in my area. I guess I like most brands of diapers including store brands and even cloth backed disposables from Goodwill or thrift stores. I do not like CVS brand or Depends.