LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Do You Wear To Bed?

What do you wear when you go to bed, or if you're lucky enough, to your crib? I like thick, curity cotton gauze diapers, lots of baby powder, gerber plastic pants, a soft, baby blue terry onesie, a big stuffed bear named Elvis, and my favorite blanket. Every night is a dream come true thanks to the internet and the availability of AB shops on the web. Has there ever been a better time to be an AB/DL?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abena X-plus or Molicare Super, depending on what's in the house at the time.

Pjs vary from a tank top to a onesie to pajamas with Tinkerbell to nothing but the diaper!

I sleep with my Carebear, my bison, two cats and my boyfriend, when he's not at school. :(

I like to wear ether a abena x-plus or a molicare with an abri booster pad three huggies size 5 and tena ultimate pad as well, with some desitin so I don't rash up and alot of powder. It keeps me really dry at night. I will then top that with a pair of tarry lined plastic pants. Then a onesie on top of that and either a pair of sweat pants and a sweat shirt or some footed pajamas. I don't have any stuffed animal I sleep with just my wife.

I always wear a diaper at night with a T-shirt top. Usually my diaper is a Attends, or Depends, or Tranquility-ATN, or sometimes a store brand. I get my diapers by the case, so it just depends on what I have on hand. Also, I sometimes wear the thick cloth Priva all-in-one snap side diaper pant.

:)

If i'm not wearing, i sleep in the nude (one of those all or nothing type things, i suppose). When I am wearing I prefer to wear a thick overnight disposable, with a pull-up all-in-one cloth overtop (for added bulk and protection, in case I leak). I either wear a plain white baby doll t, or a baby blue onsie...it depends on if i am feeling more infantile or more toddler.

Terry cloth diaper every night with suprima pants over that. If I have guests it's a disposable (can't wash out cloth diapers when folks are staying here!) - Tena super with Pampers6 as a stuffer and a booster inside that - and of course the suprima pants too!

In the summer it's just the diaper, but now in winter it's snap-crotch 't''s.

Oh yes, and the plastic mattress cover under the fitted bottom sheet - love the feel and sound of that too!

Sandie :D

I almost always sleep with a diaper on, usually Prevail, and nothing else. I've tried plastic pants, but it's too warm here (Hawaii). When I'm not wearing diapers, then I sleep with nothing on. And I like to have my teddy bear that my wife got for me.

Upto 3/4 weeks ago was a disp nappy to bed with plastic pants and a onesie... But since have gone back to using 2* terry cloths again for night time, and of course lucy ( teddy )

I always wear a gauze prefold cloth diaper at night with plastic pants. During the summer I'll wear a tank top, but now that it is getting cold out, I'm wearing a onesie and footed sleeper. I bring a pacifier and bottle to bed, too. The house I live in is old with poor lighting, no upstairs heat, and the bathroom is downstairs on the other side of the house, so the diapers are really helpful. Besides, I have lucid dreams at night and don't like to wake up and ruin them.

• 4 weeks later...

I like to go to bed wearing my cloth diapers (extra thick) and a t-shirt. I recently ordered an onesie and I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it out at night. I'm also planning on getting a footed sleeper. Whether you're sleeping in just diapers or baby clothes, it's a great feeling!