LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airoliver

Most, as I have read previously, seem to have problems with ordering from the German based site www.airoliver.de

I am here to tell you about the excellent and fast service I recieved from said company. Due to some local supplier problems, I decided to order direct from either Tena or said company.

I made the following order on 2 September, and recieved the complete delivery today, the 9th September.

2x Tena Slip Maxi Medium - 24pk.............23.23 -15% sale price.. 39.50

1x Tena Slip Maxi Large - 24pk..............28.41 -15% sale price.. 24.15

1x MedicPro Saugtrainer asu Latex Gr.L.......7.77.................. 7.77

2x AO. Classy Comfort Windex -Large-.........5.49.................. 10.98

................................................................... 82.40

Verpackung (Neutral Packaging Option).............................. 0.44

Shipping (Germany to Ireland)...................................... 36.49

€119.23

This invoice is in Euro ($173.14).

........................|- Ireland -|----------- Germany ----------|

........................|Pk(22)|Each|Pk(24)|Each|1/3 Del| STTL|Each| +/- Cost

Tena Maxi Medium | 36.83|1.67| 19.75|0.82| 12.16|31.91|1.32|0.34ea cheaper

Tena Maxi Large | 45.40|2.06| 24.15|1.00| 12.16|36.31|1.51|0.55ea cheaper

This does not include the hassle of dragging either one pack or a case of diapers from the shop to your places of residence, that is if they have them in stock, since it is extremely rare these days. I currently have a standing order with a shop for a case of either Tena Slip Maxi Medium OR Large OR mixed on a monthly basis. For the past year, none of my orders have been completed. That is why I ordered from www.airoliver.de

• Like 1

I went there, and was able to get around okay despite my inability to read German.

I looked at the "Pacifiers adult" category, and I understand the products there, the bottles, the binkies, the sippies. But there's one product that I don't understand.

This bottle nipple is the standard one that I've seen for sale the most, but why the unusual design of the other bottle nipple? The unusual shape doesn't look like it'd be comfy to use, to me...

~ moogle

I am sooooo jealous of this company. I wish it were in the US. Why can't we have a company here like this that's just so open about incontinence and has thousands of adult incontinence items that aren't institutional looking but fun. If I could go into a store like this, I'd be like a fat kid in a candy store. There are so many appealing items I just can't get enough. Not to mention how HOT some of the models are. I think this girl is my favorite.

Hotty 1

Hotty 2

Despite the language barrier, I navigate through the site okay but wish I new german so I could fully know what they are talking about. Everyone should really check out this site. Tons of quality looking plastic pants and cloth diapers in an assortment of colors, shapes, and sizes with sooo many styles it unreal.

Europe seems much more accepting of these products than US companies are, they don't know how to have any fun.

• 1 year later...

I want stuff from this website soooooooooo bad!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Geeeezz, European countries seem so much more open when it comes to incontinent supplies. It seems like it's a fun and fashionable thing and not all stale and medically like it is here!!! Dam us US citizens for being so boring and insecure about incontinence products!! I want an airoliver.us website.

From what I see on this website, it almost seems cool to be incontinent. Like I picture a group of 20 year old girls at a party and one girl flashes her bikini plastic pants while another shows her friends the new cloth diaper and plastic pants she just got. All the girls are jealous and want them too. "It's cool to pee your pants"!! ~ Adam Sandler

I have ordered from these folks, as I have from the Baby-Doll Shop, from the now defunct magazine, Baby-Doll. European diapers are tops, and you can get brands you can't get in the US and models from companies, like Tena, that you can't get here, too. The US FDA has seen to that. US diapers are made of different fluff material on the inside...

HOWEVER, shipping alone can be as much as the order itself, especially diapers, due to their weight(after a GREAT initial price) and time for delivery - parcel post, I think they take a slow cargo ship! - and the way larger packages show up is outrageous.

I still get AirOliver monthly special emails. I also wish they had an outlet in the US!

I have been to this site now and then, but most of the stuff didn't do much for me.....the prices seem ok, in euros :huh: but as said, I imagine the shipping be be over board :P

I speak some Spanish and know some German *shrug* (both have Latin roots) so I can get the basic idea of something. but if you want more info, why not copy/paste the text into a translator so you get a better idea of the information you desire :huh:

I might check on getting some tena slip maxies from here....hopefully they wont cost me an arm and a leg.

That would make them more difficult to put on and leaves an open leg hole that will leak :roflmao:

Not sure of the residence of the OP, but it seems 7 days delivery to the continental US is a bit farfetched. He must be in the UK.

I placed an order last summer from this site and it took almost 30 days to be delivered to my door here in Canada.

I ordered some Attends and some other single samples. Just wish the currency was at a better conversion rate .

• 4 weeks later...

In my experience it is unusual for smaller items (less than 75cm/2.5ft square) to take more than 10 days to be delivered between countries with good infrastructure these days. I've found most EU <> US/CAN packages transit in under 6 working days (8 days if ita spanning a weekend). Typically you'll be nearer the 3 to 4 day mark. If I'm sending stuff from work (via FedEx) I infrequently get insane delivery speeds* and that's on their 'normal' service tiers (i.e. not 'next day' or other premium options) - but that might be due to some commercial relationship I don't know about.

If its going via a ship, it's likely a big or heavy consignment. I don't know about the couriers involved or if you live in some rarely visited or hard to access part of Canada (as opposed to, say, one of the larger cities such as Toronto or Calgary), but 30 days seems to me to be an exceptionally long time. Then again, I don't live in Canada! Still, I'd of thought that you experienced more a fluke delay or were at the mercy of a particularly bad courier.

I'm reminded of this picture: http://smarterotti.com/image.axd?picture=FedEx-Shipping-FAIL.jpg

* - I think the record I've seen is 13 hours 40 mins door-to-door from Southampton to up-state NY.

NB: a case of ~150 diapers should fit within what I'm calling a 'smaller item' above.

Not sure of the residence of the OP, but it seems 7 days delivery to the continental US is a bit farfetched. He must be in the UK.

I placed an order last summer from this site and it took almost 30 days to be delivered to my door here in Canada.

I ordered some Attends and some other single samples. Just wish the currency was at a better conversion rate .

• Like 1

I am NOT in the UK. Éire is the Irish for IRELAND, which, despite some Americans thinking and English wishes, are NOT part of the UK.

Seven days delivery to the US is average, but it normally takes customs clearance in some US states a few days to clear the article. Postage to the US takes 24-48 hours - usually overnight via airmail and one of the many freight carriers. However, from the dispatch office of Airoliver to the airport can take 2-3 days.

3 days in Germany, and 2 days to get to the USA. Once it gets to the USA, it will travel by road (12-24 hours) to get to a local dispatch office, and then Customs can take 1-2 weeks to clear an item from outside the country. Then it is up to the local carrier (or mail man) to deliver it to your address. Total time (max) 28 days. The combined average, from my experience in posting from Ireland to PA, can be 6 days to 4 weeks. The delay, as always, is customs clearance, which is dependent on the efficiency, or lack there of, of the local state bureaucracy.

Delivery costs to the US usually work out around $40-$50, which means that unless you are ordering something in the value of $100+ the delivery costs are usually prohibitive. (ie a paci for $1 turns out to be expensive if the delivery is $45+)

• Like 1

why the unusual design of the other bottle nipple? The unusual shape doesn't look like it'd be comfy to use, to me...

~ moogle

Not sure but reminds me of the baby nipple that is kinda rounded with a small tip sticking up in the middle....:smiley-baby-boy: I hope someone does know & shares about the shape...Don't look comfy to me either...

Not sure but reminds me of the baby nipple that is kinda rounded with a small tip sticking up in the middle....:smiley-baby-boy: I hope someone does know & shares about the shape...Don't look comfy to me either...

The nipple is designed for feeding lambs. However, some AB/DLs want it as it is the largest commercially manufactured nipple.

• 1 month later...

Should probably mention I've ordered from them before (IIRC about ~180 euro's worth of disposables back in late Feb / early March) and had no problems. Seems like a pretty decent retailer.

Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised by some of the the ones they stock too:

• Forma-Care ones are pretty much identical to the Abri-Forms.

• ID Slip's were ok too, as were the Barme SBS ones.

• Euron Forms that they stock are all Cotton-feel ones, good though.

• Kolibri ones are again cotton-feel backed, they're not bad. They avoid clumping well, but, nothing special.

• The BeeSana ones are crap IMO - really low quality and to be avoided. Other than the UK/greek 'tendercare' ones, I don't think I know of a worse disposable.

• Not tried the forma-soft or absorin ones yet.

• The prevail stretch-fit ones are to be avoided unless you're ... err.. very fat. I got the medium (i.e. the smallest stocked size) and the fasteners were so comically long that they overlapped by 6 inches on the front of the diaper. The tabs are also velcro so stick to bedding, clothing and get ripped open / dislodged easily.

Of course they stock Abena, Molicare, Euron, Tena and a few other big names too.

Shipping was about the order price plus a third.

• Like 1