LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Funny Thing The Happened...

the other night i had 4 of my good friends over and we busted out the brew. (Miller Geniune btw mmmm) one of my friends doesnt drink and so more for us! we all started pounding the drinks and i was getting pretty messed up. so were the other two of my friends, and then i got the idea to play some Texas Hold'em. We all decided that was a good idea. well, anyone who drinks alot of beer knows about beer pisses, and how they haunt you every 30 minutes for the next hours to come. I was completely smashed, after all was said and done, i had 15 cans of MGD over the course of 3 and a half hours(i was so trashed that when i was drinking and i would try and say something, beer would just start running out of my mouth) By the time we were well into poker, we were all having to get up to go take a leak every 30 minutes or so, and finally one of my friends says,"goddamnit next time we do this, lets buy some adult diapers so we dont have to keep getting up!" we all laughed hard, and i thought it was extremely hillarious. and then one of my friends says,"thats a great idea! i work at a day care, and i know how to change a diaper like a fuckin king!" and that made me laugh so hard on the inside, i know it was just the booze talkin and that none of this would ever come to fruition, but i thought it was a pretty funny experience.

btw, i woke up on the floor with puke next to my head, uggghhh, that was the worst hang over i have ever had....

.... i woke up on the floor with puke next to my head, uggghhh, that was the worst hang over i have ever had....

Then you must have had a really good time biggrin.gif But you missed the best part of drinking if you had to discover that you vomited instead of remembering it 24.gif Yeah, I was like that at your age and I don't miss it one bit cool.gif I hope you get over it sooner than I did. I'm with DD- diapers are good and drinking is bad wink.gif And at 18 you haven't had your worst hangover yet if you continue drinking- really good all day (or longer) hangovers take a lot more years of experience drinking than you've got sad.giftongue.gif

Bettypooh

I agree with the drinking comments...gotta admit...I've been there, but older, wiser, just don't drink as much.

As for the story, its pretty funny. Next time just show up in a diaper and bring a few for your friends. Tell them you were sure they were serious. (Although they may not remember ANY of it.)

OK, I'll say go ahead a drink! As long as it's responsible. Of course, I feel being responsible is doing it with friends where nobody will be driving. And of course diapers should be worn. Messing up your clothes is not a good idea.

I say you just show up next time with a new pack of depends or something and say "what, you guys weren't serious?" and just play it off. Of course wait until a few drinks have been downed for better response...

all i have to say about the drinking is... for the love of god drink beer that doesnt taste like piss water!!!!

OK, I don't drink much, but what beer doesn't taste like piss water??? I'm more of a harder alcohol baby myself...

Wine ruins my head for 2 days, beer makes me throw up, whisky makes me do silly things.

For real fun you should try everything together- I used to! rolleyes.gif Honestly- one of the numerous nicknames I held was "Cast Iron" due to my learned ability to drink anything that someone else bought for me, no matter what I had already drank. My friends made a habit of trying to ge me sick by buying me any and every type of drink they thought wouldn't mix biggrin.gif Only straight beer ever made me heave- then I started back to see if I'd do it again. My record was 5 pukes in one night till I lost count from being wasted on chemicals. I also lost all my money and my car- I found the car at a friends house the next day. They all told me I had a lot of fun- did I? unsure.gif Beer-pukes became somewhat normal for me. My mixed-drinking ability came about due to cheapness- I wouldn't turn down a free drink- and sometimes that meant drinking whatever was there. I gotta say that Rum is pretty rough unmixed and unchased, though Everclear 151 can be taken straight if you sip at it. Wine makes the head pound the next day until you drink as much coffee as you did wine the night before.

Eventually I grew tired of not keeping a job so I stopped drinking during the workweek except for evenings beer.gif Then I learned to handle hangovers. And hangovers? You don't get those till you're sobering up laugh.gif That was a habit I tried to avoid wink.gif Eventually it was "normal" to feel like crap 5-6 mornings a week so I got used to it. More than a decade focused on getting as high as possible as often as possible except at work does that to you tongue.gif It also kills brain cells, memory, friends, acquaintanances, and other people you hardly knew. Rarely did a week go by that someone I knew wasn't killed or seriously injured trying to operate a motor vehicle drunk. I got lucky that I didn't join that 'club' but it was only a matter of time and I knew it mellow.gif That's when I began to slow down and ease away from everything thumbsup.gif Now clean of any chemically induced distortion for over 7 years. I can still 'get high'- all I have to do is ponder back to what's left of the memories of the times I was wasted and thought I was having fun.

Well, drink if you like to- just don't let it ruin you and always know what you're doing to yourself and the world around you. And somebody please have a room-temperature Newkie for me since I don't anymore smile.gif They're also good cold 24.gif

Bettypooh

OK, I don't drink much, but what beer doesn't taste like piss water??? I'm more of a harder alcohol baby myself...

"piss water" beers usually refer to pilsners (budweiser, miller...) and pale ales (rolling rock). personally, i don't much care for these beers. i'll drink them but i like darker more full flavored ales (which include: stouts, hefeweizens (light wheat beers) and porters). before getting into the complexities and diversities of beer i'll keep this short.

the follow is a list of one (or more) types of really good beer. this list is also from "lightest" to "soup"

hefeweizens: Blue Moon, Schlafly

red ale: Killian's Irish Red

brown ale: Newcastle

belgan ales: Chimay Blue Label (any label Chimay is good)

stouts: Imperial Stout, Guinness

porter: Boulevard Bully Porter

I used to drink like that myself, only I liked miller lite, but I never barfed from beer, however Southern Comfort didn't stay where I put it.

I got sick and tired of being sick and tired everyday of the week, so I quit and haven't had anything alcoholic to drink in about 5 years, I don't miss it, and I like having the money I used to spend drinking and partying.

I never wore a diaper while drinking, but I did wear my footed sleepers while partying.

Oh, let's see, 9 years in the Marines, 8 years following Nascar (including 11 races camped at), overseas, "military buddies" get togethers. :D No stories here.... :angel_not::whistling:

But come on folks, ease up on the MGD. That's one of my favorites and you can pick it up in almost any store here in Louisiana, even WalMart. My other favorites are Corona and Abita Amber. I like the Abita particularly, it's a semi-local brew to my area that has a great taste. :)

Oh, let's see, 9 years in the Marines, 8 years following Nascar (including 11 races camped at), overseas, "military buddies" get togethers. :D No stories here.... :angel_not::whistling:

But come on folks, ease up on the MGD. That's one of my favorites and you can pick it up in almost any store here in Louisiana, even WalMart. My other favorites are Corona and Abita Amber. I like the Abita particularly, it's a semi-local brew to my area that has a great taste. :)

Semper Fi!!!!! :beer: , I'm Miller High life BTW, MGD gives me a wicked hangover!!