LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is My Past Coming Back To Haunt Me?!

Hi, I may have a problem; so i'm just curious as to what advice if any could stave off a return to bad habits.

3 1/2 years ago I stopped being a 24/7 DL. I was having genuine nightime accidents though, and occasionaly the odd daytime ones as well. I was diapered 24/7 for a total of 5 consecutive years; though I had wanted to wear, and when I could I would, since I was 7.

Last night I went to bed as normal, which includes visiting the toilet. I had absolutely no intentions of waking up wet (as I now see myself as a Daddy and I didnt even get aroused by the thought of wanting to wear diapers myself when with my girlfriend, until this morning that is); but I did wet. I was soaked and totally shocked.

As my girlfriend sometimes needs nappies, is my sub-concious telling me that if its ok for her to do it then its ok for me too? Today has also been similar to how I used to be as well. I have needed the toilet about 4 times as much as normal, and as soon as I have been I get the urge to go again about 10 mins later.

Not sure if I need help now or just some advice, but whatever comes my way i'll be grateful. Many thanks.

Well yeah that is very true; and I guess that's also part of my question. Could I have done some permanent damage? Yet if I had, surely it would of manifested sooner than 3 1/2 years later?

Perhaps a visit to a doctor could help you decide. It may not have anything at all to do with your previous wearing habits and could be related to something medically important.

If you had control since the 3 1/2 years...Then a doctor visit may be in order...better safe than sorry...Wearing the diapers couldn't "Hurt" you. You should have been able to train and strengthen the needed muscles in short order when you stopped. If all is totally different till now, you should see the doc. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...

Well yeah that is very true; and I guess that's also part of my question. Could I have done some permanent damage? Yet if I had, surely it would of manifested sooner than 3 1/2 years later?

I am note a medical expert but I would expect you would have problems when you first stopped using diapers 24/7 not 3 1/2 years later...I would defenantly go see a urologist if i where you.

It could be that some element is coming back from when you were wearing full time in the past, but I would have expected that you would have had more problems immediately following the 24/7 stretch than now. It could be that something else is weakening your control to the point where it burst on you. I'd be more concerned if it was more than one accident. Still might not be a bad idea to go see a urologist.

This is just one day, if it continues then you have a problem. As the others have suggested, go make an appointment with your doctor.

You have had 3 years of control without problems, I doubt this latest incident would be a result of your past lifestyle.

Good luck. B.

Hi, I may have a problem; so i'm just curious as to what advice if any could stave off a return to bad habits.

3 1/2 years ago I stopped being a 24/7 DL. I was having genuine nightime accidents though, and occasionaly the odd daytime ones as well. I was diapered 24/7 for a total of 5 consecutive years; though I had wanted to wear, and when I could I would, since I was 7.

Last night I went to bed as normal, which includes visiting the toilet. I had absolutely no intentions of waking up wet (as I now see myself as a Daddy and I didnt even get aroused by the thought of wanting to wear diapers myself when with my girlfriend, until this morning that is); but I did wet. I was soaked and totally shocked.

As my girlfriend sometimes needs nappies, is my sub-concious telling me that if its ok for her to do it then its ok for me too? Today has also been similar to how I used to be as well. I have needed the toilet about 4 times as much as normal, and as soon as I have been I get the urge to go again about 10 mins later.

Not sure if I need help now or just some advice, but whatever comes my way i'll be grateful. Many thanks.

This may possibly be a medical thing huh.gif If it continues you may want to see a doctor- or begin diapering again wink.gif

Bettypooh