LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Store Diapers?

question, and im not sure if this has already been posted, but im looking for the best store bought diaper on the market, where would i have to go, and how much am i looking to spend, depends are nice, but i just always leak everytime, whats the point of wearing a diaper if you get piss everywhere. so suggestions welcome, thanks very much

Ryan

:angry2:

Depends suck, the only thing you can depend on them for is leaks. If you must shop at stores then go to a medical supply store where you can at least find attends, much better leak protection for you without costing too much. If you want a better diaper then go to xp medical through the ads on this site and buy some abena x-plus, they will work very well for you and are shipped in a plain brown box.

Peace,

Vic :thumbsup:

Try Walgreens - Their brands aren't any better, but they often carry "Diaper Doublers" in the baby aisle that makes any diaper more absorbent. Also look for "Depend Boost" for the same purpose, but I have found a lot of stores refuse to carry them as the diapers cost more so they don't want you to be able to wear them longer.

It depends on where you are and what they carry. For me, the best option for store-bought diapers is Depend Maximum Protection. They can hold 3 full wettings for me without leaking, but it seems that bladder sizes vary or something...

Interesting that some store brand diapers can be better than name brands. I've found that there are either good high quality diapers that hold a lot and absorb well, like Tranquility, Molicare, Attends and Abriform, then there are the other brands that work OK but are not as absorbent. I've tried many brands including the basic TENA, Wallgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, First Quality and I've found them all to be about the same in basic quality. I will say that of all that I've tried I rate CVS at the bottom. The main thing to remember is that if someone is really incontinent and wets a lot, they probably buy their diapers mail order from a source that sells high quality incontinencte products. I think that people who buy them in a store use them for mild or moderate incontinence which is one reason stores have switched from mostly diaper style to pull on disposable underpants. People buying incontinence products in stores don't buy them because they like wearing them and flooding them or wetting them hevily several times (with the exception of us AB's and DL's, of course). They buy them because of some actual need, weather it be light bladder incontinence or accidents once in a while if they laugh or sneeze hard. That's generaly why store brands are cheaper in cost but also not as absorbent as the high quality diapers you can buy in medical supply stores or on the internet.

I have found that in some cases the pull on disposable underwear do absorbe more than some disposable adult diapers. Sometimes it's just nice to wear pull on disposable underwear instead of a diaper for a change. The ones I've found that absorb the best are the Rite Aid disposable underwear in the overnight absorbency. To sum things up, only you will know what diaper will suit your needs based on how long you wear it, how much you wet it between changes and other criteria. The best I can offer is when you go to places like Wallgreens, CVS, Wallmart or any place that sells store brands, take some time to look over the package and read a little about the diaper or disposable underwear. Check to see what the manufacturer rates their diaper for as far as absorbency, then look to see if they have different absorbencies. Some have regular absorbency, some have super absorbency and others are marked for overnight absorbency. Get the higest marked absorbency and then just compare the different brands to see if one works better for you than another. Good luck.

We mail order Molicares, but for day use we find that a Makers Mark from Sam's Club with either a Depend Boost from Walmart (only place we can find them) or a Tranquility top liner (mail order) works great. The MMs are sold by the case so you have to have room for your stash, but the price is good!

Regards,

Honu

Unless you find a hidden treasure, don't forget Medline will dropship to Walmart. You can pick up a case of Molicares for $80 at your local Wally World. So if you want local and the best that's probably it.

I use the CVS brand. I know they arent the best out there but when your on a budget thats what you can afford. I used to wear the Walgreens all the time. Then they changed the padding in them. They dont cover as much, The CVS brand covers better. But when I do get the extra money Bambino or Abena x-plus all the way

I used to wear Walgreens brand due to the fact my wife used to work there and would get me them with her employee discount. This was before the switchover to the cloth covering. I haven't tried them since they went to cloth but when they were plastic, they worked very well for me, especially with a stuffer.

As of today, I would throw my vote in similar to a couple other of posts here, and that would be the Sams Club store brand Makers Mark. They work very well for me and with a stuffer, can last me quite awhile between changes. Our city just had their annual festival and I was diapered for the entire weekend at it while drinking many a beers. I just love watching the look on people's faces when they have to enter a port-a-potty and then the look after they come out. When will they all learn?