LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Butt

Do any of you here find yourself looking for a diaper butt. I don't know, I find myself looking at peoples rear to see if there's any signs they maybe wearing a diaper. No matter where I am, what age(18-80 of course), or gender, as this is not a sexual thing just more of a "hey, they're wearing a diaper" in my mind sort of thing. If I can sneek a peek, I do. People would probably say I'm checking out there butt, but it's really I'm looking for a diaper wearer. Maybe it's to find someone like me who wears diapers and wonder what there need for them is, recreation or not. Haven't really ever seen anyone that I could tell except maybe a couple of older people.

I'm not trying to be preverted here or anything like that, that is not my intention so don't lecture me like I'm stripping people of there privacy. I'm not doing anything wrong as they are in public dressed that way and are there for everyone to see just as I am in plain sight. There's nothing wrong with just looking at someone and it's not like I'm getting my jollies off. I'm just trying to notice simply if they're wearing a diaper. No different than if you were checking out a girls tattoo on the small of her back or checking out what they're wearing, shoes, shirt, whatever. Now hopefully I squashed all the negative comments and the "you're disgusting and preverted" posts, probably not but if you're going to post that, how 'bout you move on to another thread instead.

So anyone else do this? Does anyone have any diaper sightings?

you know i never really have looked, although it is interesting to think that maybe when your at the mall, that there is someone there that might have the same feeling and passion towards diapers as you do. but then again sometimes it seems that you are the only one out there, and the only time you get to socialize with like minded diaper supports is when your on this website. But Hey, whatever, its still America (maybe england or canada for some of you) and no one will stop you wearing diapers.

I must admit that I've looked at people to see if I can spot a visible diaper line! I don't do it all the time though. I reckon it would be pretty difficult as I don't have any tell tale signs of diaper wearing when I have them on under my clothes, and I wear really bulky ones!

I have checked to see if others are wearing diapers around me, but haven't found anyone yet. Even if I knew someone else was wearing a diaper, I wouldn't do anything about it. Of course, I could walk up to the person and ask "hey, do I know you from DD?" and of course that'd probably send them screaming!

Of course, I was at Wal-Mart with my wife one day. Since I X-dress, I was checking out a cute skirt on a girl, and my wife thinks I'm checking the girl out! She was a pretty girl, but it was the skirt I was more interested in! I didn't tell me wife what I was actually doing...

I'll admit I do look from time to time, but I've never been able to definitively claim that someone else was wearing a diaper. I've even had occasion to meet two incontinent people in person that I *know* were wearing a diaper, but I still couldn't tell. It's funny how much some of us worry about being discovered, when even we have a hard time knowing for sure even when we're looking for them and know what to look for!

I do tend to look at butts, especially the younger women! A 20 or older cute girl in tight jeans will get me to look every time! Because of this, I guess I tune into how a person looks first, their face and then I look at their butt if they are a girl. I can't say I've ever seen any cute young womrn in diapers, but I have seen a couple middle age guys who definatly had the buldge in the seat of their pants.

Since I X-dress, I was checking out a cute skirt on a girl, and my wife thinks I'm checking the girl out! She was a pretty girl, but it was the skirt I was more interested in! I didn't tell me wife what I was actually doing...

I've noticed myself doing this. Especially since I've been doing a lot of skirt shopping. I take notice of little bows or lace, etc.

I haven't seen anyone with a diaper on that I could tell. (Well, except my Grandfather's Depends. I see it peeking out the back all the time now.)

the gluteus maximus is a beautiful thing. i look at people's butts regardless of my diaper fetish. ;)

Same here. You know how they say your a butt or breast kind of person, me it's the booty that gets me first.

I do tend to look at butts, especially the younger women! A 20 or older cute girl in tight jeans will get me to look every time! Because of this, I guess I tune into how a person looks first, their face and then I look at their butt if they are a girl. I can't say I've ever seen any cute young womrn in diapers, but I have seen a couple middle age guys who definatly had the buldge in the seat of their pants.

I like looking at a cute girls booty just to check it out but also in hopes she's wearing a diaper and I can tell. I too have never been succesful in finding one. I've had dreams where a hotty is and have invisioned what someone would look like wearing one though.

On another note, you'd think with all the butts I've looked at, can't hardly find a one I can tell wearing a diaper. Makes me wonder why we are often times all too concerned that everyone will know as I'm sure I've missed then. I'd say if you dress normal and pick the right clothing, and walk as you normally would (no waddle) then who'd be the wiser. Of course if you have a crinkly diaper and go into a library, well then you may get a few looks. Which brings me to another point.

You ever try and listen for one? Like you hear wind pants or a plastic bag is maybe in someones pocket or a leather belt making that noise as a person walks, sounds like they're wearing and then you realize what it really is. My ears perk up like radar antennas...is someone wearing a diaper. Again, just my hopes of discovering a person like me in person.

If anyone spots me in public, feel free to approach me! I'm not all secrative about being AB.

I'll keep an eye out. I'll be flying into Waterbury-Oxford Airport (OXC) on Friday afternoon to drop off a passenger.

I had some jerk pinch my ass when I was at a concert while I was wearing a diaper..

He got a weird look on his face and decided to make himself scarce when he realized my 6'4" boy friend was looking down at him with a "I dare you to still be here in 2 seconds" look.

But yeah I find myself looking for diapers a lot. Never seen a "for sure" but a lot of "maybes".

I had some jerk pinch my ass when I was at a concert while I was wearing a diaper..

He got a weird look on his face and decided to make himself scarce when he realized my 6'4" boy friend was looking down at him with a "I dare you to still be here in 2 seconds" look.

But yeah I find myself looking for diapers a lot. Never seen a "for sure" but a lot of "maybes".

I bet he was the one who needed a diaper when your boyfriend gave him that look!