LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pleasure In Diapers

Wheels

The other day I went for a push in my wheelchair in the mall. It's good exercise, among other things. Has anyone noticed how the girls this year are all wearing those super short tight shorts? It's so hot!~ All I wanted to do is rub the front of my diaper as they passed by me, but I have a feeling that masturbating in public is illegal in my state ;)

One thing I figured out was if I push down with my hands on my wheels as if I'm trying to lift my butt off the chair, my diaper rubs against me when I ease back down. I found I can do this with every push of my wheelchair, which keeps me in bliss while my diaper rubs my erect penis. It's such a wonderful experience :wub:

haha yea I suppose it could be looked at that way. Well, at least I didn't freak anyone out in the process of my enjoyment!

Sounds like you are dancing on the treshhold of lewd conduct

I second this. Those women are human beings, and they never consented to serving you in that way. Some of them may be teenagers, which opens an entirely different can of worms.

On the other hand, I have limited sympathy for girls who decide to dress like hookers and then act shocked and indignant when a guy does a double-take.

I think about the only way people would even know anything was up is if he actually orgasms. Unless he's making funny faces, no one would know. Come on I've had erections well out and it gets me horny while out, but it's kind of like foreplay and then I can go home and fully enjoy myself. And the diaper hides the erection pretty well. It's not like he's standing around just watching the girls, he's "walking" around enjoying the views. And most guys when a hot chick walks by is going to do a double take and when I was younger I would get erections just from seeing hot girls.

I think this is a little different than simply getting an erection. An erection is often something you can't help. Wheeling yourself a certain way to give you pleasure is not an involuntary action, in my opinion it's creepy and lewd. You should stop thinking of women as sex objects as that will get you no where. Aleia does have a point, that by women dressed in such a manner as you describe are asking to be looked at, but there is such a thing as self control.

Didnt Paul Reubens (Stage name: Peewee Herman) go to jail for that?

Kinda. "Pee-Wee" was playing with his pee wee in an adult movie theather or adult book store while watching an x rated movie. Like he was the only one who ever did that! Anyway, his case was a little different since he was in an XXX rated adult movie as opposed to being in a public mall oggeling shopping women! Still kind of creapy if you ask me.

Guest dragonmaster4066

i say its not disrespectful to look at the ladies in the mall and if he can hide his pleasure then he should have at it. the way some of them dress, if they didnt want to be looked at then they would not wear what they wear. as long as he does not touch them (without consent) then so be it. the way women/girls dress at the mall they must want to be looked at. they leave very little to the imagination.

Hmmmm, the last time I was in a mall, those who dressed provacatively were teenage girls. Probably underage. Is it ok to beat yourself off by ogling sophmores in high school? Absolutely not. It isn't ok to behave in such a manner leering at anyone in such a setting or any setting for that matter. We'll be reading about you in the paper soon enough and then you'll have to move because you live too close to a school. Idiot.

OK listen, I understand the strong moral opinions being expressed, but to jump to the assumption that I am what you are suggesting dominaj is out of line. I'm not sure how women dress in Ohio, but women here in New York from twenty something through 40 something often dress pretty damn sexy. And this summer, they're wearing short~shorts ;)

Consider this -

1 - If you sit on a train and it rocks a certain way, male or female, it can cause an orgasm. This can also occur on a bus or any mode of transport.

2 - Every person has their ideal 'mate' or perception of what their ideal mate would be in their head. If a person dressed a certain way, acting a certain way etc that will cause sexual arousal.

3 - Perfume / aftershave is designed to entice a person, and people wear it for such instances.

Does this, under what a few people here are thinking, mean that we should ban all transport (see 1) force everyone to dress the same only showing their eyes and the rest of their body completely covered (see 2) and that all forms of perfume / aftershave should be banned (see 3) cause all this can cause sexual arousal and orgasm?

If people wish to flaunt what they have by the way they choose to dress, people are going to look. It is freedom of choice - AND - causality loop. For every choice one makes, a consequense exists.

I would say there are just as many women checking out guys in the malls as there are men. Hello, that's what some people go there to do besides shop. Chicks flaunt there stuff, guys dress to impress the ladies. NOT ALL NOW but it is a common occurance. What's so wrong about him making observations that someone looks "HOT" or wheeled in a way that turned him on? As long as he's not doing it out in the open. I understand some may be underage which I agree is wrong but he never said that in his post, some of you just mentioned it and now everyones on the bandwagon like dominaj's post.

If you're dating or married, I'm sure you looked at your partner and had certain sexual thoughts about them before you were in the relationship. I'm sure you've had plenty of other thoughts about other people too they didn't know about.

Many are right here to though, the way many women dress, they want your attention, otherwise they'd be wearing trench coats and sweaters. As it is, not much is left to the imagination.

Humans are sexual in nature, only mammal besides dolphins that have sex for pleasure and not just procreation. You just sometimes have to control that feeling and not let it control you.