LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Afterlife?

It is rediculously hot in my house right now and even hotter outside, So its one of those sit inside and do nothing days. So I got on the tpoic of thinking about the afterlife. Like , what happens after we die and things of that nature. I guess what im getting at here is what do you guys and gals think happens after you die? You sit at the pearly gates awaiting judgement? or do you believe in reincarnation?

In my own pessimistic view i think i have a very down to earth view of my immortality. When i die , my body is placed in the ground. The energy i spent in my life is then returned to the earth as nutrients that nourish the flora and fauna around me, and through these things I am immortal.

my .02$

Guest ilovebunnies

i think what happens is you go to heaven if your good and you did what god wants you to learn on earth. if you dont learn what your supposed to i think you go back to earth to try and learn it.

i do not believe in any sort of afterlife, or reincarnation in the religious spiritual sense.

however, i'm one who can admit when i'm wrong, so just before i die i'm going to gather all sorts of religious shaman, priests etc.. and absolve myself of my sins, just in case.. then i'm covered either way!

it doesn't hurt to cover all your bases.

Guest Baby-Toa

i believe in the summerland *no not heaven* where we go and be with loved ones long lost and stay there till it's your turn to reincarnate.

I know what is going to happen to me.

From St. John's gospel chapter 3 verse 16 (king james version)

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

It is rediculously hot in my house right now and even hotter outside, So its one of those sit inside and do nothing days. So I got on the tpoic of thinking about the afterlife. Like , what happens after we die and things of that nature. I guess what im getting at here is what do you guys and gals think happens after you die? You sit at the pearly gates awaiting judgement? or do you believe in reincarnation?

In my own pessimistic view i think i have a very down to earth view of my immortality. When i die , my body is placed in the ground. The energy i spent in my life is then returned to the earth as nutrients that nourish the flora and fauna around me, and through these things I am immortal.

my .02$

I've always felt that life is like a bunch of lessons every soul needs to learn before we truely accend to nirvana. Because of that, we are reborn time and time again to learn the lessons needed to be learned. Once everything is learned, we accend to a god like state of being all knowing and omnipresence, helping the other souls out there move on to their next lives and learn their lessons. But thats just me.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

The problem is , we arn't going to know until it happens. Then its too late to let anyone else know. I guess its more of our ideals right now. For me I'd like to ascend to pure nirvana, hang our with all of my artistic influences and friends. But at the same time I'd like Valhallah , to be able to fight all day , die , and be brought back to life the next day to fight even more.

however, i'm one who can admit when i'm wrong, so just before i die i'm going to gather all sorts of religious shaman, priests etc.. and absolve myself of my sins, just in case.. then i'm covered either way!

it doesn't hurt to cover all your bases.

hey! you stole my idea!! :roflmao: most religions forgive sins if you confess them.

i don't believe in any spiritual afterlife but it would be better than your consciousness disappearing forever though.

As a godless heathen, people instantly assume that I would buy into the whole "this is it, there is nothing else" stuff. But actually my beliefs are far more complicated than that. However, it is very hard to explain via a post all the things that I believe happen when you die. I'd need to discuss it face to face. I find it more rewarding to hear other peoples thoughts on the matter than to carry on about my own.