LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Sex

WI_DL

So... I just got done having sex with my wife while wearing a diaper. It got me thinking about how many of us actually get the chance to do this, and how many do not. I know that some actually choose not to for one reason or another. So I just thought I'd ask, "Who does, who doesn't, and why?" (you can leave the "why" part out if you so choose)

My wife and I do this on a semi-regular basis. Our sex life has many little kinks and twists and we enjoy exploring all of them, both mine and hers. We have had sex in public areas a few times, been caught doing it a few times too. We play a little in bondage and role playing and every now and again get into water sports. Diaper sex sometimes gets thrown into any one of these games. Best way for us to do it, is for me to slide my cock out of the side of the diaper and untape one side of hers. Once the fun is done I find the diaper can be put back on if desired by simply tying the sides together instead of using the tapes. Sometimes the tapes wont stick again after sex juices and lube are used.

I've never had sex so...

Same....... :mellow:

No worries, you guys. Your time will come. Just be patient, and you'll find the opportunity will arise--sometimes when you least expect it! There are VERY FEW 40-year-old virgins who haven't chosen to be so. :thumbsup:

i habe never had diaper sex .. and im not really dieing to do it ... dont get me wrong i love sex and i love diapers but for me diapers are more then jsut sexual they are apart of my inner self and when im in them i like to be in a state of innocence ... dont get me wrong though fooling around while in diapers = HUGE turn on and i definately doubt i would turn down diaper sex but its not something id go and look for specifically

I've never tried intercourse w/ diapers on, but the last women that I dated slid her vibrator into my diaper. The orgasms it gave me were insane...

Alrighty, I'll tell ya how to do it since that is what I do.

Me and my wife have diapered sex all of the time, except recently since she is 9 months pregnant. I have to say, it is the best ever. It is so much better than regular sex and so much better than being alone. Here is how we do it. First there is no diaper involved. I get her all hot and bothered to climax. Then I pull out a diaper from dresser drawer and she proceeds to slide it under my bum. Then she pulls it between my legs and gets it really tight. All the while she is rubbing me through the diaper. Then when we are ready I pull the diaper down to be bulky between my legs and she gets on top. It feels sooo goood. That is my preference and I am so blessed to have a wife that understands that sex for me is terrific with her and diapers together. She's awesome.

SDB

We do on a pretty regular bases, simply because the gf is a "sex in the morning" type person, so usually she just backs up to me, and I get the hint, and push down on the top of my diaper and do our thing. But morning sex can be a bit leaky if you know what I mean!!

No worries, you guys. Your time will come. Just be patient, and you'll find the opportunity will arise--sometimes when you least expect it! There are VERY FEW 40-year-old virgins who haven't chosen to be so. :thumbsup:

I'm nearly 30 and still in this club :blush::crybaby::badmood:

I can pretty much wear one whenever I want, but she only wears for me once in a while. When she was close to the end of her pregnancy with our son, she wouldn't have sex without one, (she had a sneezing accident once, and you can figure out the rest). But anyhow, she won't let me wear fitted briefs during intercourse, but is cool with the disposable underwear style. I actually find sex easier in them because I can just pull down the front of mine and reveal myself, and the leg gathers are easier to push aside, making access to her vagina very easy. Not to mention we don't have to take them off at all which makes sex even hotter. Plus, they make for easy cleanup afterwards.

On a side note, I'm really happy with the responses to this post, thanks to everyone for their participation.

My wife and I have diaper sex fairly often. She's not a DL but she usually doesn't mind if I wear diapers when I want. The way we do it is I just untape the bottom two tapes of my diaper and pull it down enough for my junk to be unobstructed. Then she gets on top and it doesn't take long! She has also been wiling on very rare occasions to give me a blow job while wearing a wet diaper. This is the best thing ever. It's only happened 3 times for me, The last time was just a couple days ago. She came over to me on the couch and was being really frisky. Then she pulled off my shorts and started rubbing and kissing on my diaper, the next thing I knew, she pulled down my diaper just far enough for my rock hard penis to be fully exposed and then she sucked it sooooo good. It only took about 15 seconds to blow my load. I freakin love my wife! :)

One advantage of Diaper sex is that if your wearing alot of bulk (my preference) it in effect gives you a layer of padding if things get rough and also prevents really deep penetration for when hes just a bit to big (had a partner where nappied sex was the only comfortable option for me).

As to method it seems there are quite a few, slide the nappy to one side or cut a hole in said nappy, I prefer the hole, its going to get messy anyway so what does a little more matter if you clean up well afterward! The other option is the very safe sex option both just rub up agian each other, it may not seem the best at first glance but it can be very good though I have only tried it once.

So... I just got done having sex with my wife while wearing a diaper. It got me thinking about how many of us actually get the chance to do this, and how many do not. I know that some actually choose not to for one reason or another. So I just thought I'd ask, "Who does, who doesn't, and why?" (you can leave the "why" part out if you so choose)

I often have sex with my wife while wearing.....since diapers are a huge turn on for me it just enhances an already pleasurable act. We both dabble in BD/SM so she will often tease me while we are doing it....I love it!